You can insight the personality of other people by just seeing their sleeping posture. How interesting…isn’t it? The daily sleeping position of people says a lot about their personality. Falling asleep is not only about resting our body, but it is also about refreshing our mind and soul. Generally, there are six common sleeping positions as said by the director of the Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service, Professor Chris Idzikowski. Moreover, he also analyzed that every sleeping position is associated with a particular personality type.

All people are aware of their body language in wakeful position but this is the 1st time when everyone is able to notice what their subliminal position says about them. The six common sleeping positions include foetus, log, yearner, starfish, freefall and solider. Idzikowski also founded that the different sleep positions has different impact on health – both bad and good. So, take a view of different positions described below, identify your position and find out if personality analysis rings of Professor Idzikowski is true.

1. Foetus

• Position: The Foetus position is characterized by one side sleeping, often in a curved or foetal position, sometimes with 1 arm beneath the pillow, sometimes with both arms bent on top of the pillow­.
  • Foetus is the most common position of sleeping. In the survey of 1,000 people, 41% people slept in this position. This position is adopted by more than two times as many women as men.
  • Personality: Foetus includes wide diversity of positions and so there is also a wide diversity of personalities. People who curl up in this position are described as being very sensitive and emotional with the ability to have intense relationships. They are described as sensitive at heart but tough on the outside. When they meet somebody first time, they may be shy but relax quickly. They are often very gentle and kind, but scared from being hurt emotionally.

2. Log

• Position: This position has also one side sleeping characterization, but here legs and back are straight, hands at sides and one side of face resting on the cushion.
  • This position is adopted by 15% people.
  • Personality: Log sleepers are more carefree than others. This relaxed and symmetric sleeping position represents relaxed inner self of sleeper. Log sleepers are social and easy going people who get pleasure from being part of the in-crowd. It makes them trusting on strangers much, though they may be easy to fool.

3. Yearner

• Position: The Yearner position is described by sleeping with straight back, slightly bent legs, head slightly off the centre of the cushion and hands stretched out along it.
  • 13% people slept in this position, in the survey of 1,000 people.
  • Personality: The personalities of Yearner sleepers are most complex than all other sleeping positions. The Yearner sleepers are said to have a friendly and quite open nature, but they can be cynical, suspicious. They are slow in making decisions, but once they make up their minds, it is tough to change it back. When Yearners are truly committed, they can make the best of friends and their devotion is rewarded in kind.

4. Starfish

• Position: Starfish sleepers lie down on their back with slightly or fully spread arms up around the pillow and slightly or fully spread legs.
  • Starfish position is adopted by 5% people.
  • Personality: These sleepers are outstanding listeners; they are ready to listen to other people at all times and it makes them confidant and great friends. They are always ready to help others. However most of the time, they do not like to be the centre of attention.

5. Freefaller

• Position: Freefallers lie down on their front with their head turned to one side and their hands around the cushion.
  • 7% people had adopted this position from 1,000 people.
  • Personality: Freefallers tend to be very intense, brash and gregarious people but they can be sensitive and nervy underneath. They love freedom and do not like extreme situations or criticism.

6. Soldier

• Position: This position is characterized by flat sleeping on back, legs straight, hands pinned to the sides or slightly out and face to the ceiling.
  • There are 8% people who slept in Soldier position.
  • Personality: Generally, soldier sleepers are tend to be reserved and quiet, but they have very strong emotions inside even they do not show them always. Soldier sleepers do not like a commotion, but set others and themselves high standards. They are very loyal and committed to protect the people closest to them, and they strongly value those bonds.

Health effects

The effects of different sleeping positions on health are also examined by Professor Idzikowski.

Foetus, log and yearner: This all are the side positions of sleeping. Generally, the side positions of sleeping are regarded as greatest for health. Yoga scripts suggested that you have to lie on the right side in order to avoid pressure on the heart. Although, some medieval texts advised that you should have to spend half of sleep time on the right side and the later half on the left side.

http://www.sweetadditions.net/others/sleeping-positions-meaning-and-signs-from-experts

As for me, i was wondering why i tend to fall asleep in the Foetus position and always wake up during the night or in the morning in the Starfish position with both arms up on the pillow… The description fits me like 90% - i sleep soundly and do not snore! :)

What do You think, friends? Do your sleeping positions match your personality? Is there a tie between them? Experts are not so sure… -- i’d love to hear your thoughts. :)

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• interesting, I am foetus with the side of yearner

• I sleep in foetus position :) and the personality described is so like me! Interesting :)

• Cool Post! Never gave much thought of this, depends on my day , but if on bed, foetus and soldier to yearner. But if on the couch it's soldier and log. But the if using the log position..I wrap my feet together..so left soul is on right top of foot. I don't know why I started that or when, been awhile.

No, the couch is because I have back issues lol. Just in case.

Thank-you Stella

• I'm a feotus .. but my landlady calls me a baby.. so I must have evolved ..

funny-sleeping-positions-10

• Short answer.....no it doesn't lol

• Thank you Stella. Same to you. Peace, joy and love.

• All the pictures in this post are adorable :-)!!

• I find the freefaller the easiest to perform astral projection.

As for sleeping, I vary between sideways and freefaller, yet my personality (INFP) is exactly described in the Soldier the one which I like the less, and totally avoid it.

• I'm foetus an freefaller!

• Aw cute photos of the animals.  The little babies don't look too comfy.

Where's Marique? - she'd love these pics!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1511

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
2 hours ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
4 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
6 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
6 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
6 hours ago
More…