Does Smoking Cannabis Impair Energy??

I'm really curious. 

Every day I feel more and more connected to the energy fields all around the planet, I'm staying positive and in the NOW, I feel love towards the strangers I pass. 

If a person smokes weed, does that hinder the energy output from them? Is a non smoker doing more good for the Earth than a smoker?

I'm 19, in college (all expenses covered by scholarship), and I know I came here now for a big reason! The universe has provided me with everything I need to exist in the 3D world with virtually no struggle, other than self-imposed illusionary problems. I trust everything is taken care of, and it is. I LOVE THE EARTH AND ALL THE LIFE HERE!!! 

Do ya'll think I'm taking advantage of what's been provided for me? I get a feeling that maybe I could be providing Earth with more powerful energy somehow, and all I can think of is to quit toking. 

Thank you for your responses! This web site has helped me through many a hopelessly depressed/ feeling like no one else knows what's going on here day.

Love and Light to you!!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kudos,  well said LukeSkywalker
  • I smoke weed every day and focus on higher vibrations every time I'm high. It works for me. Everyone is different. Weed has been smoked for thousands of years for this specific purpose, to obtain a connection with life and the Universe. I believe everything that happens in anyone's life should be taken as it is, focus good energy, and move on to the next assignment :) Not saying get stoned and silly, but if you do, be in the now, be happy, and feel the love coming from whoever else is sending love <3 Like me :) I focus on a mental energy flow that I endure and let myself soak in when I can. Not so much energy flow out here in SoCal, but I'm working hard <3 Much love and peace <3
    • Iv been smoking weed since I was young; does it effect vibrations? Yes. Does it induce deep thoughts? Most certainly. Will it leave you open to spiritual attack? If that's your focus, then yes.
      Weed has weakened over the eons, much like tobacco. The effects are much different when pure.
      The debate of weed has raged for centuries concerning the ethics of it. Trust your higher self whether it's for you.
      "all things are good for man, not everything is profitable.
      "all things in moderation. ~ bible.
  • I have only smoked a few times.  It is not for me.  I can see how it can create some altered experiences that could be expanding.  However, I have lived for several years with someone who has struggled with this substance.  He's drawn to it and he likes to relax with it and numb out.  However, when he (and others I've been around) is smoking a lot, his energy is very unclean and low frequency.  No offense to those who use it, but what it does to the aura repulses me.  I associate it personally with low frequency in general.  Not good, not bad, but low vibe and "dirty".  It is not in alignment with my highest self, and my husband always comes to the same conclusion himself when he has been doing it too frequently. 
  • @ Bagheeeeera...word...it is the key to my ascension as well.  I have a bit of an issue relaxing  

For me, the pro's:  relaxation...INTENSE relaxtion...and shutting up that stupid ego of mine.  I swear I have like the most meniacal ego ever :)

con's:  I think I fell asleep while meditating once with my upper heart (thymus) chakra open and was "visited" all through the night...entities screaming my name, weird visions, etc.  Even worse part: I couldn't remember a damn thing since the mary-j clouds my ability to remember.

So agreed, fire away, but don't fall asleep meditating and have a piece of pen and paper to write down what you remember!

P.S. I HIGHLY (no pun intended) recommend having a couple hours of creative meditation under the influence of whatever gets you loose.  Connect with your higher self, and create art!  I have done some beautiful inspirational art work.

XOXOXOXOXOX  Peace and eternal love to my brothers and sisters  

• Yes some, shifting perspective.  I use to drink a lot for the same reason however I found that I was often hungover and it affected my life much more severely.  When I read religious texts I read what they have taken out, why because typically what is conducive for our advancement that is hidden from plain sight.  I think this is the reason why alcohol is considered acceptable, while such negative connotations were attached to marijuana.  BLAZE BLAZE BLAZE YO!

• Way i see it is.. Its from gaia so why not its natural id rather smoke a bowl then pop some sketchy over the counter drugs.

-lovenlight

• Thanks for this. I do think one's overall Life, Light Force can be hindered as Rosie put it so well. Like cannabis can open one up, but at the same time make them more vulnerable, maybe less discerning in some ways, but yes in the third eye, things are clear.

I think though in the physcial aspect, cannabis can be un-grounding. I think it all is based on balance. I do not think one is harming the Earth at all by smoking it though. Bless the plant, I love it. Don't use it anymore, and for the same reason you are thinking of stopping. Try taking a break. The plant will be there waiting.

Also, i think astrologically, the smoking is better for some signs than others. Maybe i am wrong, but i have found this in my anaylzing. But who am I to really say......... just sharing. Hope it helps. Have a lovely Day.

• I used to, but I stopped. I might come back to it, but it does help when the purposes are spiritual and stuff, but remember if you smoke it often and alot you can get stuck in a certain frequency. Of course, you can always get out of this frequency by stopping/taking a break (t-break or whatever lol) but yeah.
  • I enjoy smoking it, and it makes me feel really good. My best conversations, debates and eye opening matters (name it; nwo, spirituality, illuminaty.....), were when I was smoking it with my girl or some buddys.

I really don't think it harms the possibility of ascending, since for me at least, has been a huge help for opening the eyes and conciousness...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
2 hours ago
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
2 hours ago
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://youtu.be/ugBOtBxkOBY?si=Mr2tRMLhxNyzGIkx"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
More…