Animated-gif-spinning-question-mark-picture-moving.gif

Dear Friends,

I noticed today, that Clifford's posts have gone....he no longer seems to be here.....

Any ideas as to why....??

The last time I spoke to him, he seemed his usual good humoured self...

Did someone have an argument with him....?? Or know why he should go...??

If you're reading this Cliff...Just know we love ya...and wish you well...

Blessings, Drekx Omega

P.S. Note that this investigative discussion will be removed after a few days, by which time it will have hopefully filled in some missing gaps...

Update 29th, for your perusal, giving the answers we have requested:

Selamat balik, dratzo......

As promised I shall forward some feeback I have gleaned from Clifford, over on the ISN website, where I had communicated with him...

Hope this explains all for everyone and thus renders our little discussion concluded..

Blessings of LIGHT and LOVE to you all,

Drekx Omega

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/does-anyone-know-why-masteroflight-clifford-has-left-acc?id=2859786%3ATopic%3A2490322&page=7#comments#ixzz2dLU9QE5b
Follow us: AshtarCommandCrew on Facebook

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks 1 darkstar....He is a valuable lightworker, too and this site will not be the same without him...

• That's true Drekx. It's already not the same to me. Will never be the same as far as I can tell.

• Thanks FW.....I think your explanation sounds to be the closest in accuracy and I would appeal to any remaining and SURVIVING member of Ainu-Ra, to come here and explain why it was thought that MoL was not good enough for membership...

Obviously, if this is the reason, he must have also resigned ACC membership and felt it badly...I hope this is not the case, but it is possible...as MoL was an active and interested contibutor to Ainu-Ra........ or is it Anal-Ra....??

• MoL was an active and interested contibutor to Ainu-Ra........ or is it Anal-Ra....?? 

it is a "mystery" why MoL left this site?

I hope he finds peace.

• I do not make a habit of replying to those such as yourself using such derogatory terms with full intentions to hurt others, but despite your falling into those traps of creating conflict where it simply does not exist anywhere beyond your own self expression of being, I still feel your genuine concern and regard towards Clifford so I will try to shed some light on this. 

Quoted Drekx Omega: "Ainu-Ra........ or is it Anal-Ra....??"

As I mentioned, I do not make a habit of responding to loaded questions as these are seeking out for conflict. For example, I find it interesting that you are aware that his posts were removed from our Ainu-Ra Group all the while all of this information and those answers to the questions you seek is fully available to you and the public there to read what and why and how this occurred within the Ainu-Ra Group forum. More evidence is available as well as within our responses/requests to him on my recent article disclosing the Annunaki Agenda, all of which were always made with the kindest regards and highest good intentions towards our beloved brother Clifford as he is extremely important to us, as are you too as well, Drekx Omega, but he crossed the line similar to those mean comments you make yourself, and even worse yet.

Quoted Drekx Omega: "I noticed today, that Clifford's posts have gone...."

It should be known that Peter Immanuel, Samual and Myself had spent several days completely exhausting ourselves to spiritual / energetic depletion in hopes of clearing as cleansing his repeated cycle of falling into negative programming. We interact with him at the Soul Level as WE ARE ALL SOUL HEALERS. It all started a few weeks ago when he was fully possessed by an Annunaki. This was a very personal and devastating experience for him. We were working with many Legions of Archangels, including sending him constant love and healing energies in hopes that he would break through that barrier of separation between the Higher Soul Self and the Highest God Self, but this was too difficult for him to "step up" to fulfill his mission and destiny's path.

Please understand that we do not make assumptions as to what those seeking assistance from us are thinking and/or feeling as we indeed interact with them on a multidimensional level, outside of time and space and beyond the comprehension of most others at this time of Humanity's Spiritual Evolution. For one thing, we do not involve ourselves with others that are not asking us from their own Higher Self interactions. And we had done absolutely everything and so very far beyond to try to help him through, but his fear was simply overcoming him regardless how much we cleared and healed him as that programming resumed and he fell back into the same cycle of separation and conflict within his Spiritual Being. It should be know to all that when we say that he was fired, this was not our choice, but our acceptance of his FREE WILL choice to "opt out" of his destiny's path. That conversation took place not even a full day ago now. So as I said, those of you choosing to "opt out" are telling us from your Highest God Selves, okay. We are simply honoring your choices. As the two Field Marshals for the Ground Crew, Archangel Samual Michael as Sana Kumara and myself, Archangel Metatron as Sankara Kumara are making that decision to recommend to RA IMMANUEL, Sanat Kumara / Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael that we should honor his decision to "step back" from his mission as part of the Ground Crew, but ultimately it is Sananda Kumara's final decision.

Clifford had mentioned that he was intending on taking a few days retreat that we had suggested many times over to him as his living environment is very difficult for him in regards to those he lives with. Without saying too much to infringe on his privacy too much, we speak from experience of BEING there with him physically in our Astral Forms okay guys, so please understand as I said, we DO NOT presume anything. We are indeed with him WITHOUT ANY SEPARATION and DUALITY within our BEINGS as we are all fully reconnected to the Christ Consciousness Grid. This IS where ABSOLUTE TRUTH exists, dear brothers and sisters. However, these are only "words" to so many until they too can experience this expression of Being a truly Spiritual Being for themselves. However, these words can indeed be proven within each and every one of you if only they were taken within your Sacred Heart for confirmation and discernment.

However, there is a process of doing this. One must always ask in grace and humility, but even at that, there must BE a FAITH in ones GOD SELF, or just about any sort of message can be received from the remaining master manipulators such as those of the straggling Anchara Alliance as well as the few remaining Anunaki and their Ancenstors. You see, beloved brothers and sisters, a true Spiritual Being must express oneself honestly and this requires humility before ALL THAT IS in order to access ALL THAT THEY ARE. We've been suggesting to seek within for ABSOLUTE TRUTH rather than outside of yourselves for years, but when we disclose those TRUTHS, so many still discard all that we offer before even taking that information within their hearts at all. And even when this is done, it is not done properly, or there is a lacking of FAITH of ones own psychic powers when each and every one of us, equally have that same potential to BE a Master, but the process of seeking within is the simplest of all psychic abilities as we are ALL, each and every one of us Ascending Masters with telepathic abilities. And even telepathy is not confirmation at all when so many believe it is as that too is relying on information OUTSIDE of oneself. The process of seeking within the Sacred Heart for confirmation only requires being connected as a spiritual being to ALL THAT YOU ARE. I have provided explanations of this "Living Trinity Meditation / Prayer" infinite times over and I will only provide a link here rather than going off topic as I only wish to elaborate on this explanation as to why Clifford was removed from our Group. These two short articles explain the very simple Holy Trinity, and this post I explain how UNCONDITIONAL LOVE is an expression of KNOWING, FEELING and BEING.

The question was asked and so I am trying to provide an honest response with dignity and respect all the while maintaining grace and humility as I love and adore each and every one of you, even in the face of these constant verbal and energetic attacks. We love you so completely and unconditionally despite standing before you all as we are and yet being received in total, complete and utter denial by so very many. We have explained many times over the explanation who we are and what precisely we are doing here, but rather than seeking within each of your Sacred Hearts to receive that confirmation that would indeed be provided for you, we are immediately denied before even considering our many proven experiences. The lacking of FAITH in the hearts of so many of the Ground Crew truly is disappointing, but the master manipulations and programming being done to all humanity is so complex that it is seemingly beyond repair at times. And in many cases, it really is, according to the many Ground Crew that continue to "Step Out" of their Destiny's Path simply because being in that reflection to their GOD SELVES is that terrifying for them, but if only they truly understood that there is nothing to fear at all there within themselves, this illusion of separation would be overcome in an instant. Still we can only allow them to follow their FREE WILL decisions, even when they are completely in denial of ALL THAT IS. 

And when we make statements like that, one would believe this would set off a red flag within them, but instead of investigating that red flag, they immediately deny even the suggestion that they are in denial. The explanations of this Duality between the HIGHEST GOD SELF & THE HIGHER SOUL SELF is explicitly explained HERE IN THIS ARTICLE: FULL DISCLOSURE PART 3 - THE ANNUNAKI AGENDA ... But as I mentioned, these warnings and calls to come TOGETHER are being made blatantly in the public eye through these articles and only a very select few have remained loyal to their FAITH and to Divine Intervention of ALL THAT IS. 

If it was only known the extent of how far we Holy Kumaras have gone towards sacrificing absolutely everything towards the salvation and savior of not only all of you, but Gaia as well as all this entire whole grand universe. My twin brother, Sanaka Kumara and myself sacrificed everything we own, and left our families and my two daughters in the United States in order to gather the necessary funds to come here. Not only that, but we've all faced such constant attacks from the Annunaki and all of their Ancestors; the Tellenaki, the Shellenaki, the Sellanah, all their oversouls, not to mention the Dranconians, the Zeta Grays, the Orion Grays and the Domain Grays as part of the temporarily formed Anchara Alliance that nearly cost us our lives on several occasions. They had been attacking us all our lives and pulled not stops when we decided it was time to bring us all TOGETHER in order to begin the process of activating the Ground Crew and ALL Humanity alike. The full extent and lengths of what these evil dark seeds had pulled on all of us is far beyond even the comprehension of most all souls as these attacks included mastered 4D technology, but all those scars and torments were also part of each of us burning off the Karma of ALL Humanity my dear brothers and sisters and we did this all willingly as part of a soul contract towards the savior of all of you, but we can only save those who are truly asking at the soul level. And this was all necessary for us as this research was the absolutely and undeniable proof that we needed to take before THE ALMIGHTY ONE and in this reveal to presenting this information before the Throne of God, his decision along with the DIVINE MOTHER was ultimately made to cut them all down and return their soul energy back to source

Perhaps this is more information than you were seeking, but this is a full explanation of why those of you were removed from the ACC Group consisting of the Golden Races of which you are one, beloved brother Drekx Omega. It is us Holy Kumaras that are clearing ALL OF THIS EVIL from this Galaxy and through the reflection of who we truly are, so will still a great many of the Ground Crew who are remaining in FAITH of themselves, ALL OF US and especially THE DIVINE MOTHER / THE ALMIGHTY ONE. And eventually ALL Humanity alike will be that reflection and honest expression of their Highest GOD SELVES, then reflecting that upon ALL THE COSMOS. That is the DIVINE PLAN; for ALL the Cosmos to return to the Full Spectrum, Multidimensional nature as Cosmic Beings and it has all been starting with us here now living TOGETHER in Australia. 

You see with all that I have expressed to you all here, I can only keep HOPE that even one of you may begin to truly seek within and discover the GOD SELF beyond the 2nd DUALITY as explained HERE but as I explained, this can be a very difficult and painful experience if one is struggling with their FAITH, but so long as one truly knows that the love and light within them is far more powerful and far beyond that of those evil ones, well then this process can be of the most joyous of experiences as each of us all are Sons and Daughters of GOD. And as we truly embody this Highest GOD SELF aspect of our BEINGS, all those evil ones simple scatter like cockroaches, because the cannot handle the level of vibrational energy coming from an higher dimensional being realigned within the Christ Consciousness Grid. 

In short, Clifford was asked to stop plastering his random postings all across our articles and within the Ainu-Ra Group, but he not only completely ignored this request, but he also completely denies who we are as well as all of the advice he had requested from us. I'm talking about months of work here that we've all of us invested in him by his request. However, Clifford does not internalize the information he receives. It is brought directly in and then given to others without ever processing any of it. He receives some from his Higher Self some incredibly valuable information, but he also receives information that is so twisted and corrupted and manipulated from Annunaki. He also believes most everything he reads and this has been the biggest issue of his decided removal from our Group. As it was expressed from the others within our Group, his confusion has left several of our members contemplating leaving our group altogether and this was the agenda of that programming and manipulations that they were using against him all along; to create separation between all of us when truly we are all one in unity. But it was not until Clifford decided to attack us verbally, myself personally on 3 separate occasions with very hurtful statements even when asking for assistance from us that the decision was to remove him from our group. So you ask "Why were those posts removed?" Well they were so full of conflict and confusion that the vibrational level of our group page was dropped significantly towards his negativity. And as soon as those posts were removed, the entire page returned to the sonic vibrational songs and expression of the Archeia once more. We still keep Clifford in our prayers and we do hope that he takes advantage of this spiritual retreat of his, because this will allow him to remove himself from the constant influx of random articles ALL OF WHICH ARE OUTSIDE INFORMATION ans so will he be able to spend time in contemplation.. hopefully so within his heart. 

These Annunaki and their ancestors are masters of "Piggy-Backing" within the souls of others and remaining unnoticed. They have been posing as the saviors of Humanity when it is only their agenda to enslave Humanity by corrupting them at the soul level and this is where they inflate and corrupt the ego as through the soul self manipulations and so grows that virus of separation, keeping so many from their very own HIGHEST GOD SELVES. And that is how their ancestors have all managed to ascend due to their trickery and hibernating within the souls of other ascending races through the ascension process. These evil tactics have been passed on down through generation after generation. This is all part of the research we've been doing and it was confirmed and proven as through our vigilance and extensive research in soul travel and other means of exposing their Agenda. Even so, we brought this before the thrown of GOD as I said and the rest is History as we are now able to locate them ALL and we have been removing this evil dark seed from ALL THE COSMOS by the millions day by day! 

So far as Clifford, I'm sure he is finally seeking within his heart for once, but regardless, I'm sure he would certainly appreciate all our love and blessings of encouragement. <3 Love and blessings of Adoration and gratitude to you all! <3 Jacob

• Thanks for the info, Divine WillPower!  Thank you and all of your fellow comrades for all of the work and sacrifice that you endured and continue to do! 

• Master of Light will return to the halls of ACC. Harmonic Discord is a crucial element of the fading shadows of duality... a Multidimensional Symphony that demands we walk through our perceived differences, not around them. Of course the 'roles' of Teacher & Student are always interchangeable... meaningful Lessons were 'in play' for all sides of this interaction. Such is the nature of the Game. As Above, So Below. Love, Light & Respect Ashtar Massive.

We stand on the cusp of a 'Return to Our Belonging'. Are You ready? ;-)

TemetNosce247... In Lak'ech Ala K'in

( ( ( ApotheosisRising555 ) ) )        

• Ha ha ha. Anal-Ra.

• I have to say, Drekx, that was a rude comment to say, particularly, in your position.

And Bonnie, I have to say, even if it's not proper, your acting like an ass!

• What a strange lesson in double standards you teach ACC, Darryl....You chide me for rudeness and in the next sentence, you describe Bonnie as an "ass."05

Firstly, dear Bonnie has a healthy sense of humour, as I do and we tend to like to shatter the pompous illusions of people that run tyrannical groups....02

Secondly, my substitute name was not directed at any individual, but the name of the tyrannical group, itself...A group that is so immerse in glamour, it feels it has sufficient spiritual authority to "fire" people, whom it deems unworthy...Time for a wake a call, Darryl and co.....Only an Ashram of the Ascended Masters can make such a decision, not a group of fanasists on the internet...and the name I gave that group proves Ainu-Ra, and hangers on, lack self-confidence and wilt under the least of laughing jibes, jokes and quips...You won't silence the critics..15

Boy, do you people take yourselves, far too seriously...and look at the consequences, you now look somewhat exposed under the microscope of this timely forum....03

Cheer up Darryl....and smile for the cameras...04

Happy days, with lots of sparkles....Drekx08Omega16

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"It is also interesting what you said about pigs. In certain Ascended Master teachings organizations, the chelas I have met won't eat pork. They explained that pigs contained human DNA from the time of Atlantis. So it is interesting to have that…"
9 minutes ago
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
47 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
More…