I mean like if you get an Archangel Michael tattoo or a Goddess Bastet one (I'm pondering it).

Do you think it's a violation of the body or reverence that is unhealthy. I think some tattoos are beautiful.

Like to know what you think!

Respect

Emmy

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yup, life is definitely more who your are and how you are with all others, than what you know.

• Smth like this huh? ;)

8116160873?profile=original

• I think it highly depends on what you imprint on your skin!

I've got a Reiki symbol for Healing on my left arm.

What could be wrong about that?

But I would never tattoo a skull or negative symbols on my skin.

I believe that certain symbols can very powerfully influence the water in your body.

That's why I've got that healing symbol on my skin.

As I want to get 100% healthy again!! :)

Another I want to add to my other arm is the aegyptian Ankh symbol - as it symbolizes immortality. :D

• Oooh, the receiving side...grrroovy!

• With all respect--
    How could it be your body? We came into it from"somewhere"
    And when we leave it behind they mostly burn it or store it in a box for future reference..
    I think its our chance to use the body as we see fit--- but whose body is it anyway?
    We build it from the earth it starts as a little seed.
    What the heck are we here for anyway?
    Surely not to live in pain and fear.

• Tattoos are OK as long as they're  not obnoxious.  Best to get in a place that you can cover up; but I'll tell you one thing:  When you're old and maybe in a nursing home you're going to damn dumb with those tattoos.

• It's your body....but IMO an older person (especially a woman) looks silly with them on their person, with all the wrinkles and sagging skin.......... Then again if it is in a non-conspicuous place, who cares, as long as it makes you happy, as in the end, you are the one that see it every day. Getting them removed is not easy and your skin will never look the same. Here's an idea, get a temp one and see how you like it in a couple of weeks. If you don't like, take it off.  :-)

• ABSOLUTELY agree....Arnica...for the bruising, trauma & shock.....Works every time!!! Calendula lotion or cream (For cuts , sores, abrasions) is wonderful to assist the healing process. Natures goodness in the form of plant medicine....

• I much prefer art to stay off the body. Anywhere else but on the body permanently. But that's me in this life. Who knows, in another life, one may think it insane for art to be merely outside and not on the body itself.

Right now, I'm just fine without them.

I am far more than what a tattoo can ever say. I would literally have to have hundreds of millions of tattoos to fully express my self.

And being a supporter of the natural approach to the body, it feels right to enjoy the body for what it is, without the art.

I have tons of art everywhere around me, I also create art and all that works just right for me.

All that said, if things were malleable as they are in 4th density and upward, one could completely re-arrange one's appearance, day to day and enjoy that with others. Alternate between some of that and a more ordinary look, yeah, that'd be just swell!

• I don't like tattoos...for me at least. My girlfriend has several tattoos...one on her thigh, her arm, she even has a half naked witch on her back lol I think it's sexy....but for me, I just don't see the need of getting a tattoo. I prefer to be, more natural. I don't know, I just wouldn't feel as mature or classy with a tattoo.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
5 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
22 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
3 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
More…