Has anybody managed to contact their Guardians and seen them in some way? Whether it be thier true form or a form that would be most pleasing to you, i am very interested to hear about people's experiences!

I have often wondered what/who mine is whether its a human or an animal or a celestial or an angel, i have no idea! One day i would very much like to find out and meet my Guardian as he/she/it has done so much for me!

So, god ahead and tell me your experiences, also if you can remember how you came about to contact your Guardian, it would be cool if you could let us know so that maybe others can go about doing it too! Thanks in advance everyone :)

Peace, Love and Blessings

Lion_of_Judah1.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Every time I meditate I have always had some sort of being hanging around nearby. Usually while in meditation I am only being peaceful and calm, it's when I come out that I get the download of memories from when I was out and about. I have found it is best to not expect anything and really open your heart, pushing out love and acceptance to any being that wishes to guide you in your highest. 

Speaking of highest, your divine highest self is always willing to speak with you. So it's a good start, perhaps you could be introduced to other guides through your highest self introducing them.

Doubt is your biggest enemy, so accept all forms of messages, from feelings to knowing, to thinking a stray thought that seems divine, or even a certain word or sentence pops out at you for no reason. These are all messages.

And play, be curious about everything. All of a sudden you'll realize that you know something you didn't a few minutes before.

Good luck!

• I have a clairvoyant friend who holds guided meditation groups at her house, (she is also now a member of AC). She has seen many of my guides & guardians, and she channels messages for us while we meditate. My main guardian is my grandmother (thanks for being there for me Nan!). Some of the others are a tall, Einstein- looking guy - alchemist - he is my kitchen creative buddy (I'm a chef & I so love his work!), another is Maria, my Karate guide... a few days after being made aware of her & being told to call on her when I wanted assistance - I was driving to a Karate lesson, and decided to ask Maria to help me with the class to see what would happen.... well, I was on fire! I nailed every combination, no matter how long & complex, nailed every target right on, & my katas rocked! But I tell you what, the next day I hurt all over! Maybe it's been a while since she was in the physical... I still have a laugh when I remember it!!! She also helps me block negative energy from people in daily life (I think I'm doing it myself now, she just helped me get it right - thanks Maria!). It's nice knowing some of your helpers.... just ask for assistance (which apparently we don't do enough of - we have to ask... the whole non-interference & free will thing) & it makes it easier to stop worrying and trust that synchronicity will bring the things you need.
    • My guide is a Cow that knows karate and i get free milk!............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
      • LMAO! Too funny!

Thanks man

• I HAVE MET SOME OF MY GUIDES, SOME OF THEM ANIMALS SOME ANGELS, SOME FROM THE FAIRIE REALMS, BUT THE WAY THT I HAVE CONTACTED THEM WAS THROUGH MEDITATION, I CANT SAY THT FOR ALL EXPERIENCES BUT FOR ME IT WAS MEDITATION..ALSO LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY TO CERTAIN ERGES OR DECISION AS THEY WILL TELL YOU WHT TO DO WHEN STUCK IN A CROSSROADS..EVEN THE URG TO TAKE A DIFF ROUTE HOME..JUST LISTEN AN FEEL THEY WILL COME..MOST IMPORTANT THING IS ASK THEM TO COME..BUT IM INTERESTED TO KNO HOW IT GOES.

LOVE AN LIGHT

• Hello i just ran across your messsge, and yes i do know the names of my guides. one is male and his name is Joe,he is a native Indeian with long black hair and sweet brown skin. My other guide is a women, and her name is patsy, i ment her in a dream i had, and now i can ask her as well with Joe the things i need help with. witch is everything!!!!.   With Joe i saw him in my head on night when i was meditating, and i asked who he was, he said you can call me Joe, i cannot say his real name in his langue. and with Patsy, i had a dream that i was in a tall brick bulding, and she was with me and the blding came falling down all around me but not a brick touched me and when i looked back i saw her, i asked her if this was a dream and she said yes, and my name is Pasty. and that was just this year i found her. so don't give up anyone they want to help you to find them, we just have so much stuff in our lives and sometimes we have to move the stuff to find them, but they are their and they love you more than we know!!!!  with much love Margaret
  • I first learned about my guides and guardians from an incredible reading for  a

psychic in 2005.  She told me about 3 of them, who were cat beings and described

them to me.  Two came forward with information at that time and one was very shy.

She also told me that I had a Master Yogi guide named Kunar, who had been with

me since 1999.  Now I have many guides who come and go, depending on what

I am learning.

Once I became aware that I had them, I began to see their faces during dream time

and in my third eye.  Since that time I am visited regularly right before falling asleep,

during the day and night.  I see Indian Yogis, American Indian faces, Cat beings

and many older men with beards, whom I believe are of the "Great White Brotherhood".

Sometimes I get an image that is so clear that it startles me. I also have contact with

Sirian's who show up in my third eye as my guides.

It might be helpful for you to contact a psychic and ask.  I have been able to give people

information of this, such as how many guides you have and what ET races are assisting

you. 

• I would advise that you can talk to them whenever you like, or give them permission to enter your thoughts... they will not violate your free will so anything you need help with or want them to do - you have to give permission out loud if possible.  I don't "see" my guides as some do, but I have a strong intuition that is led by them, and an inner guiding system that allows me to communicate with them in my limited way. 

If you are looking for something more concrete there are exercises that you can do to strengthen you ajna and inner senses.  I try to understand that there are some abilities I am not ready for because my 3D life is full of responsibility and I am not ready for the load of psychic abilities and communications with spirits etc. as it would take away from my experiences now- which I have planned for myself from a higher level of awareness. 

http://www.anandgholap.net/Thought_Forms-AB_CWL.htm

Here is a link that describes thought forms, so imagine that you are light being... I imagine this is what they would perceive of us.  Can you see how complicated it can be? 

• OK thanks, i have tried asking them to meet me in my dreams but ether it didn't happen or i can't remember! I will check out these exercises and give them a go tonight :D I also share the gift of strong intuition and i am aware they are with me at all times and are helping me all the time, i just wish i could meet them, thanks them and hug them! They've helped me so much i just want to now meet them and thank them in their realm :D Thanks very much!
      • I feel the same way about my Sirian family.  Dreams aren't enough, astral isn't enough :)  I want to hug them with these two arms :) 
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin, that Berg video you posted below, is a good one, but lacks data covering the subject of intra-cellular melatonin, which can be triggered when exposed to near infra-red wavelengths, of solar radiation....which are a major percentage of sun…"
43 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
Very true 
6 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
13 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
14 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
14 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
15 hours ago
More…