Do you have the nagging feeling that you are here for a purpose, yet feel torn because 'time' is running out?

This is really stressing me out, as I know my purpose and my mission but it is taking so long to get everything in order.  I can't focus, and I have my own pain to cope with (as we all do), not feeling as if we belong, yearning for our spiritual family and our 'home' of origin (peaceful planet).

It feels as if 'coping' through every day is a major challenge - seeing we are sensitive to practially EVERYTHING.  And even in the last month, I feel even more a stranger here on Earth, and yet have become even MORE SENSITIVE to things (but have become vegetarian and reducing chemicals in my home).  Yet I live a very disciplined lifestyle to a degree, then in painful times, I still need a drink to get me through.  While it might make a tear in my aura, it doesn't stop information coming through me on an intuitive level.  What I have to offer humanity would greatly assist them.

I find a drink really helps me through.  I tell myself 'if only I disciplined myself to meditate during these painful times instead of drinking' (I did meditate this morning and some helpful information came through that provided a solution to a problem I had, and I had a good day.  It was unreal!).  I was going to pay a clairvoyant for some counselling but the answer came through meditation.  It's happened several times.

I want to help humanity, and I feel that a sense of purpose is far stronger than just 'surviving'. 

I don't mind abusing my body because I want to go 'home'.  I know I shouldn't abuse it, but the yearning to go home is incredibly strong.  All I need is a little support and I'd be right.  But in order to heal myself, I need to be a recluse.  Catch 22.

Butterfly (formerly someone else).

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sunspiritsmiles

Thanks for your response. 

That's funny you mentioned telepathy, as I only talked about it in a new thread on 'sensitivities' and I'm sure some of us are experiencing this already.

You are strong to endure this for 60 years! 

• Dear Butterfly,

I too am a recluse, not of my choice and I had a grand mission to redesign these things we call cities. The Federation told me that if I built a City of Light, the Devil would come to live in it, that is what happened to the United States of America. That is why I retired to the deserts of the Southwest. I have spent half my life here. Coming here as a young man, the systems of man have worn me down. I did a 40 day fast on just water to revitalize myself. My mission has changed, before I can redesign cities, I have entered into intercessory prayer for the people of this country and the world. Before my fast, I made a list of 33 things I would desire happening right away. They are all coming to pass. I figured God could read but I would read them to Him/Her. I felt for a long time I was wasting away out here but I saw how powerful prayer is. Why is the Federation here and are they listening? I thought so, so I put them to the test and asked them to do the work since we have the most rediculus laws on the books, keeping us from accomplishing. And then, We The People, are being robbed at every turn through heavy, oppressive taxes. I have been where you are and I have learned to be satisfied with a quite life. They even got me this house in 24 hrs. after I asked and made a list. They are truely amazing and we don't give them enough credit. See if intercessory prayer is more satisfying than the booze.  I could have gone that way but now I depend on Spirit to get me through all this confusion on our planet. Hang in there, it won't be long now.  They're Here!Brother Ron

• Thanks Ron

Your profile is interesting to read.  You sound similar to the Venus project.  Your 40 days fast sounds very interesting too.

I did pray and meditate last night instead of a drink.  I was going off the alcohol a few weeks ago and losing the desire for this but just something in the last 2 weeks had triggered the pain in me and to numb it I was drinking.

Good to hear how you are getting through these times though.  Thanks for being strong.

• The Federation told me that if I built a City of Light, the Devil would come to live in it,
      you have caught my attention, I have had similar cum-drum with a work on my end, perhaps I will tell you about it, you may find it of interest, and maybe have some important feedback for me and/or this "project" I'm mumbling about.
  • Lightworker mission is simple - just spread LOVE and LIGHT - to help human raise their consciousness and aware of the star beings as part of our family.

May the LOVE be with you always.

Piperon - The Spiritual Flute Player.

• feel same way..Catch 22..even on 11/11..telling or possibly knowing truth of mission..ends in being SHUT UP AND SHUT DOWN...get ‘feeble’ support..if any at all.  what is a LIGHTWORKER TO DO?  can anyone help here..ANYONE?????
    • I had been googling 'lightworkers, stuck' etc and it comes up with good information. It might help.
  • Whether you remember or do not remember your mission, it is OK.

We are here for 3D life experiences, once the show is over, the glory will come.

May the LOVE be with you always.

Piperon - The Spiritual Flute Player.

• I think you just posted what so many of us are feeling exactly.

But... what can I say to you, maybe time is running out, or maybe it is an illussion, many chanelings of all kinds of sources tell us that it's all right, that we are at the right place in the right time, I'd like to think that caos theory can apply here, even if all of this doesn't make sense, it's what we need for the outcome we desire.

About the drinking, too many things nowadays are damaging to our bodies, even things we are not conscious of, but you must analyze what is behind that drink you get every now and then, if you do it a couple weekends of the month just to chill out with friends or if there is any darkness behind it, if there's something you pretend to ease or to ignore by drinking. Because that will only sink you deeper in that confusion.

About home, yeah I'm about to lose that too, but home isn't a place is a state of mind, a person with a healthy mind and body should find no problem starting again, being resilient.

About peace, it isn't to be in a place where there is no conflict, hard work or revolt, it is to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Yes, it is hard to not let our frequencies down, to discern between what's right and what's easy, but isn't that what we came here to do?

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"Hehe..This guy is soooo stupid, to think that one cannot travel faster than the speed of light...His so called "science," is based upon the obsolete Einsteinian formula; E=MC squared, in which "C", the speed of light, is a "constant" and to travel…"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth replied to AlternateEarth's discussion World Economic Forum (WEF) member and lead adviser to Klaus Schwab by the name of Yuval Noah Harari is eager to see the world taken over by "non-organic entities"
"These guys are madmen"
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Yuval Noah Harari says “non-organic entities” and “emotionless algorithms” will soon dominate Earth – in other words, AI TAKEOVER is coming soon06/13/2023 // Ethan Huff // 11.4K Views Tags: AI, artificial intelligence, Collapse, cyborg, demonic…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Why Fasting Is MORE Important than Diet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oql3QUD2JyI"
1 hour ago
"This advice on intermittent fasting, applies mainly to those who are new to the process...Unlike Agarther and Justin...who have become pretty aware of the thing and it's purpose, plus benefits...

For anyone who starts off, if you find yourself…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into how to block the side effect of carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_GSDbxCbE"
3 hours ago
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 09.00, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
3 hours ago
More…