Divine Sexual Love

I received this article and it touched many truths I have been exploring personally. I wish to know what other Divine and sexual beings feel and think about these powerful ideas in an evolving human paradigm. As we change we are disolving archaic notions and hopefully replacing them with enlightened ideas about love and sex in the new earth reality. Please respond, I want to know what you think. Both Hindu and Buddhist traditions incorporate an openness and Divine aspect to sexuality, why is it so absent from so many other cultures and religions do you think?Thank youTameThe Unconscious Bliss of Divine Sexual LoveTuesday, 06 October 2009 00:00 Paula Andrea Pyle, Ma Spiritual TeachingsMODE of Cosmic Therapy: Immeasurable Love in ActionIf I love you, I am totally unconscious of you. You do not exist to me nor does what you do affect me in any way. I am neither moved by your actions, thoughts, inclinations, desires or words. I have no thought in the direction of benefit coming from you for me. Nor is there ever a passing thought of harm to befall me because of you. Neither am I disturbed by detrimental occasions that may arise between us. You are absolutely incapable of disappointing, betraying, abandoning, lying or rejecting me for my love does not recognize any level of variance or blatantly induced blithe imperfection. Nor do I exalt, elevate or revere, or appreciate (depend upon) you. How could I, if I am ubiquitously unaware of you?I am not fearful of your leaving or 'growing tired' of me. I am neither concerned nor bothered by what you think of me. Perfect love cast out all fear. If, on the other hand, I say I love you and then require of you to please, recognize, support, advocate, praise, defend, excuse, or in any way, need something from you, I lie. I do not love you at all, but a desired anticipated response from you. It is impossible for you to be my lover for when true love exists, the lover is not present.I am not comforted by you, nor am I dissuaded by your capriciously motivated disinterest or persuaded by your flattering apparent waxing/waning moods of joy or discontent. My love sustains me in your presence and will not be influenced nor cater to the indecisive patterns of cyclic vexation or emotionally self-projected happiness. I adore you because I am free of you and not controlled by puppet mimicked ways of cajoled preference. If I prefer one side of your personality more than another, I am futilely superfluous and uproariously vain.I make no distinctions, nor do I distinguish any faults in/on/about/through you. I love you without boundaries, expectations or restrictions. I do not accommodate, gratify, cater or provide for you, ever. I do what I do simply because I want to do it and for no other reason. In my love for you, do I stand in rapture's repose devoid of the presence of you or if you exhibit paranoid jealous anxiety. I am not conscious of your identified loyalty, control and/or need to possess. You can not share with me a quark of definitive committed feelings in exchange for my identification with your need to feel 'loved.' I am not moved by you in your deliberate attempts to move me to respond, make me feel guilty or ashamed.You are not responsible for my devotion, nor do I cherish you because of who, what and why you are. And, certainly not for anything you may perceive as your having done or given to me. I am not obligated to you in any way whatsoever. I owe you nothing as do you owe me the same. Love can not be defined nor managed. My unceasing love is a divine stream of effervescent light which can neither be turned off or on. I love you with all that my soul is capable of and everything outside of it, as well. I embrace the quintessence of your sacred radiance where no corruption abounds. The divine sexual intensity of this lighted love gives and receives life continuously without remiss. We are the product of that faultless impeccable love.I am infused with a love so brilliant, words can not define nor actions deter. {It envelopes you; erasing you from my earthly eyes of contrary fickle sight.} In the overflowing stream of divine sexuality, I am consistently made unaware of you as the single source of exuberant pleasure which flows but liberally acknowledge the omnificent divinity from which passion does unceasingly gush. The stimulating illuminating effervescent love I embody and embrace lyrically resounds in stereophonic symphonies of bliss. My love for you is without intention and first in execution. I know not how 'not' to love you!My innate forces of delighted concentration are centered upon this undaunted sensual love. My love is incomparable and serenely new in each moment of existence in the experience of you, never reaching the extended heights or descended lows by comparison. I do not wait upon you, nor you me but in the ever evasive spiraling instant of ecstatic pleasure do I know you. By not cleaving to the moment, I am washed clean of the memory of yearning for you which would only interfere with love's consecrated innocence.How does one define ineffable love's erotic bliss? (Without words.) Love would be destroyed in the flash of an instant if I were to remember you or seek any attachment thereof. Now is the only time of flawlessness of love's united beauty and grace. I can not possibly have an idea of you without it impeding the love I have for you. I must forget every notion I've ever devised about you in order to meet you for the first time. And, in order for me to continuously meet you again and again and again, I must remain unconscious of you so that you may be clearly unequivocally revealed. True love, practiced eternally is sublimely dominantly pulsatingly invigoratingly rejuvenating. OH! How I love thee!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you also for a good, read, your thoughts were inspirational, many blessings
    Tame
  • I totally support this.

After all, we are here to learn and educate NOT be perfect. <-I love this tought ;)

Namaste
  • I gotta be honest... I read this and my first reaction was "LOLWUT?"
    So I read it again... and I'm still sitting here with a purely unimpressed, blank reaction.

See articles like this try to make the reader believe that the love they actually engage in, in the real world, is somehow fake, false, or not "enlightened" enough. Love is beautiful, yes, but whilst we are here in the human form, on the earthly plane then emotional reactions like jealousy, desire, the wanting to be loved, etc etc are NECESSARY for our learning.

After all, we are here to learn and educate NOT be perfect.
    • Thanks for reading and responding I am very interested in all the differing thoughts and feelings on this subject that raises so many unique and powerful responses.

I would say my goal is to be perfect (and have fun doing it), whether I attain it or not is irrelevant, but it is my personal path to follow and I will walk it in my own way everyday. Everyone must choose their own goal and destination and let everyone else choose and walk their own way too. This transcendant idea of love and sex reminds me of a book by Wayne Dyer, called "Gifts from Eykis" it is a parable, and full of lots of interesting ideas about humanity and our paths and goals as individuals and as a group. You may like it, have fun!
      Have a wonderful, peaceful and prosperous day
  • Completely free to enjoy each other with such renewal and freedom to be one's carefree self...must be nice. Thanks for posting :)
    • Yes, that was my feeling, freedom and pure experience, maybe it could apply to all areas of life, could be a step toward transcending human interactions to a level that is worthy of so much more. Have you ever read Wayne Dyer's parable called, "Gifts from Eykis" it reminded me a bit of that story.
      Thanks for you comment
      Have a wonderful, peaceful and prosperous day
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
11 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
12 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
14 hours ago
More…