Did you feel it!!!!!!

OMG!!!  Did any body feel that…this morning or for some last night….Talk about feeling the energy of change….It was so amazing…I was laying there than all of a sudden I felt a shift in my whole being…like I stepped into,,,,,I don’t know …like my words are limited to even desecirbe…It was so noticeable and so blissful…I woke up and said…What the hell was that…With a big ass smile on my soul….a voice started started talking and said….

“We are here…We have entered your plain…The love or the Great Source is here”…I said What!!! and it feels like that when you all come to town…He said…”we want to make sure you all knew”…I said is this just on a personal level or a global…He said “On a global…those who have lifted there vibration enough to merge with us and understand or commincation…felt it first…and those who are still a little fuzzy will feel it a little later…”

O’ Sh@*T....talk about shifting into the New Age….and people I am not exaggerating…..It felt soooo…..like nothing I ever felt before…

So I ask did anybody feel it…

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• wow, featherwinger,  you and I share similar experiances.   I have completley stopped talking to anyone about these topics.  

• Thats really good that you share these things with them, it hits their subconscious. Im just glad they dont critisize you for it much.

• i thawt it was the solor storms throwing my energy receptors off - mabey the storms are in sync with these energys everyones been feeling - but i def been picking somthing up its extreamly hard for me to sleep at night i try meditation directed twards calming my mind but i cant silence my thoughts and my mind wonders - kindof frustrating but intresting at the same time

• As a matter of fact I did feel something similar.  I was walking home from the gym and I experienced a feeling that I have been enjoying for quite some time.  The only difference is this was even more intense.  It was as if I was totally unplugged from the 3D's characteristics such as road noise, fumes from the cars, the stress sensed from those walking by you, etc.  I felt as if I was gliding down the sidewalk, as if I was not touching the ground.  All at once, with this realization, I felt a euphoria of a connection with Source, a blazing beam of Light pouring down upon me, an inner peace that is indescribable in English, and a joyful heart beyond measure.  It confirmed for me that I was shifting in and out of the 5D frequency and that this world as we know it is about to shift magnanimously...who needs seat belts for this ride?  Not me!  I am enjoying the rider!

With lots of Love and Light

The Guardian

• Excellent idea - I posted Light Activation youtube posting that outlined what one may be experiencing - received some great feedback - as I have been experiencing discomfort in my shoulder blades shoulders and upper neck - initially thought my pillows needed replacing which I did, then went to receive deep tissue massages which helped a little along with some Reiki self healing and the same discomfort persists.  I then read on this site the 1st Kundalini awakening and someone else also commented about Angel wing chakra very similar "symptoms" which explains my discomfort - just allowing it to be what it needs to be...it would be pretty awesome to read of others experiences/insights of how their body is shifting. Love and Light to you all :-)

• Similar to Reiki self healing too Feather Winger - like you learning to do this for myself - I love the words above and will also incorporate this too.  Attending a Oneness course next week - very much looking forward this too :-) love and light for sharing Feather Winger :-) x

• thanks!

yes, i think i am an empath, it has got even stronger after awakening but on the other hand i know better now how to handle these impulses from outside...

and i agree with the comments made about the solar flare that these energies coming in right now are for most people pretty hard to handle, especially for those not conscious. 

...btw, who are your advisers?

• Ive learned somehow to be able to identify beings based on their energy signature.

I also test for # Amount of Light that they have.

If they don't at least match My Own Frequency then I tune them out completely. Because I know I reside at a high wavelength it would take someone with at least as high a frequency as mine to be an Angel or Ascended Master.

(and even on a bad day I still know which energies are where, I just know mine isn't where it should be)

Whenever I seem to get messages from spirits or those who passed on, or im reading somebody else's energy or path, usually whats happening is my Claircognizance is just grabbing information from the Akashic about those beings.

Im not actually reading their energy or receiving communication from them at all (sorta like going behind their back to get the real story).

This is something I do naturally, it helps keep me from being deceived. After all if what they would say or be giving off is the same as what my higher mind finds in the Akashic... then whats the difference... but if they Would Not match then I have avoided the deception.

In other words I get my water straight from the watering hole every time, I don't take my water in glasses from others.

• Indeed

• oh that sounds wonderful..unfortunately i missed it :( i was dealing with some issues in my head and only thing i can approve is that i felt extremes when i was thinking on one and the same thing ...i was able to feel peace and love and then, one minute later sorrow and even hatred about the same thing...I was not able to meditate to improve my state, i was sooo tired. I dont know what that was .....

I think i am still "a little fuzzy" and hope this wonderful sensation is gonna get me soon :) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
6 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
6 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
6 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
7 hours ago
More…