Hello my dear family.
I need to share something with you that is serious.
I don't think this is something I could generally share with many people on an understanding level outside of the GFL and a few close friends.

I want to leave the physical existance, to dissapear and return to the source.
Please, do not worry about this, I am actually happy in my life and I love the world but I just feel like I do not belong in this dense dimension anymore.
I feel a connection to Earth and humanity that is amazing but as a result I deeply feel the pain in this world and I frequently cry my eyes out. :'(

I have already had quite a fullfilling life even at my young age, I have achieved great goals, persued my passions for art, creativety, preofessional photography, light working, teaching, helping, loving and being loved...
The only thing I believe that is keeping me attached here is knowing that if I leave this place than I am reducing the amount of positive influence I could share around, even on the most minute scale."
The other things to consider is the consequences for such, the fact that I would possibly have to return here and do it all over again.

The desire to shut down my phsical body to die actually feels right to me.
Please understand this though, I'm not suicidal, I don't do drugs, alcohol and I do have my head screwed on properly (well, some of the screws may need tightening from time to time. lol). blank.gif
I often fantacise and wonder of a gentle and peaceful way to die consciously (not destructive things like jumping off a building or over-dosing on drugs).

This desire is overwhealming but I am not scared about it in the slightest.
I actually look forward to this day, when ever that day is supposed to arrive, regardless of whther I ascend to a higher existance or not.
The level of compassion and connection I feel to the current state of our natural world, social control, crime, negativety, sarcasm and the "war/greed/money" attitudes causes me an emotional roller coaster of chaos, complete with tornadoes, hurricanes and lightning strikes within my soul, while screaming out to the skies above me internally, pleading all of this global sadness to stop.

Please try to understand this message, I would not do anything silly or hurtful ever to myself (or others around me more importantly). I just need to open up to about this.

Have a great morning, beautiful people.  

Much love and hugs. <3blank.gif

xxxx

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Possibly one of the reasons you the worlds pain is because u are becoming more empathic,  so if u left here without taking world joy back to creator. U might  have to come back,  just stick around for the turning point at end of year. Wait for the changes to come   .... Spiritual contracts can't be broken
    • I have felt the same for long time but we made agreement to be here at this time.  Some of your feelings could be due to energy upheavals also
  • Hi, Angel

I have a exactly the same feeling as you,,,, I think this issue shouldn't be judged.

I just wanna leave the Earth and return to my home star and then, From there I want to support to Mother Earth...

• Storm Angel

We need you more than ever now dear Lady..

You have done the hard miles and its all down hill from here..

Many are still unaware and your brightness is needed just a while longer..

Your efforts are the attension of many worlds and  they are ready to welcome you

Home..

Your work has won you many many admirers..

Please accept my love to help you on your path my dear..

Respect

Plazmuh

• Hi Storm Chaser,

I have some of the same feelings.  I do fantacise that dying is a wonderful experience and imagine just lying down and asking to be released.  I think that this is a passage of experience that our brains carry out when we do finally unhook the previous religious teachings of fearing death (since there is hell and someone to judge you on the other side). The only reason I don't carry further with this is that I feel I have experiences waiting for me on the other side of the changes up ahead, and that I agreed to participate in them. I guess if I didn't have that, I would be more inclined to lie down and try it out. :)  I also am not suicidal and am experiencing happiness that keeps getting better and better.

• Your wait my dear is nearly over, We will ascend together and your desire will be realised..

i do know the Galactics view on lifeforms however their views are ALL LIFE IS SACRED..

These are my own views also..

I am fortunate in as much as i can hear the frequency rising, Atm it is ringing off the charts..

I believe we are talking Days not Weeks..

I also believe the disclosure of information has been moved forward as well..

This is to intercept any of that cult nonsense that has occurred in the past..

Your patience will be rewarde a trillionfold my dear..

Great plans of action take time and safety into consideration so a time delay to them has a

reason.. there could be a hundred reasons but i know nothing of this..

Ascend in Peace and Love my dear..

Regards

Plazmuh

• Hello there. Us starseeds and indigos we definatly seek escapes. we love to dig a hole inside of ourselves unplug from reality and escape......now escaping is normal - everyone does it..... I am glad to see that you would never hurt yourself or anyone else.....that is good.....I am very empathic. This has caused me a lot of suffering actually and anyone else who is extreemly empathic might say the same thing. Feeling the pain of the world can be shifted by raising vibrations....

SO I KNOW for myself raising vibrations, expanding consciousness is the only thing that has helped me. I have been fairly diligent about raising my vibrations (except for today I feel a bit sick and not sure if it is allergies or a cold), but today has also been a tough energy day. I have been attending yoga regularly (i went 3x last week and worked hard) I am going to the dharma rain zen center for meditation and open classes when I can. I have been meditating twice a day, and taking epsom salt baths and trying to eat as best as I can, and I can honestly say that IT IS HELPING ME SOOO MUCH!! I think that all of us starseeds long to go home but the truth is we will all return home soon enough.....one way or another, or as someone once said to me that I never left heaven, maybe you are already home???  The higher the vibrations the easier it is on the physical plane....

• The shift in dimensions should help, and solve your dilemma .
    It should give you several more perspectives. It would also remove you from what is couseing the feelings you are having.
    Wait and see how you feel in 2 years about this.
  • I feel very much the same, as many of us do.
    I understand.
    • So do I...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
5 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
6 hours ago
More…