Descending feelings, anybody else?

So we are all ascending but why does it feel like im descending, especially now its 2013.  Let me explain a little bit.

So about 6 months ago I quit my job.  It was a good steady job and it was bringing me in a good amount of money.  I worked there for 2 years.  The last year of my work there I started hearing about this ascending stuff and it immediately clicked with my heart and mind.   I have always paid close attention to spiritual things and aliens.  I always belived in our star bother and sisters but didn’t have a name or label for them nor did I know there was a whole community out there that talked about it. So when I found more and more information about ascension as well as letting go of my ego and mind, I started to notice how un-free my life was.  I didn't want to have a job any more because it was preventing me from living life.  So I left, with support of a wonderful sister and friend, who actually encouraged me to leave my job.  I thought, well here you go universe you can take care of me.  here I give it all to you.  So i did.  Soon after my retire from working society i got a call from a friend to visit here in California. 

so i did a couple of other travels and then went to California for a couple months to figure things out. I came back home to pick up my sweetheart but feel so lost.  ive been back home for a month and will be leaving soon for more travels but since ive gotten back from California I have felt a sense of backtracking or more like a descending.  maybe its everybody else around me who is living in the old world.  I don’t know but I just feel so uneasy.  I feel lazy, I don't even want to start any projects.  Its not like im sleeping a lot either im just feeling so lazy. there are so many things to be doing like planing my travels or writing or meditating but i cant get myself to do any of this. 

Does anybody else feel this way?  Does anybody else feel like they are ready to ascend but still living in an old world?  I didn't feel this way till recently.  It's like my eyes are open in the dark. Any body else know what im talking about?  I know im not descending its just that I feel like nothing is happing any more.  hmmmmm maybe this is a time out or something.  i know it's okay to be where you are but man this feels uneasy. 

much love

Ember

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Maybe a 9 to 5 is mundane, but projects and forms of art are the extension of your soul. the block you now feel is negative energy trying to keep you from going all the way with your spirituality. Make yourself start, it won't be until you're in the middle of your project, once you're there that blocked feeling will go away. But you have to start first, it won't go away on it's on.

• The more you ascend the more you descend in a sense. When you start to allow yourself to be more of yourself these things that before where hidden come to the surface of your consciousness. This can give a feeling of being back in what you call "the old world". But really this is an indication that you are actually leaving the old way of percieving and moving into a new state of being. Otherwise these dense energies would be hidden from you.

From what I understand from your post it seems as if you have choosen something different then the "normal" state of mind on this planet which is based on fear. This different energy which many call unconditional love will bring those energies in you that is not unconditional love. This will give you an oppertunity to choose again and again and again if you really prefer the new way to be or wish to remain where you are at now. From love's point of view it is fine whatever you choose to be true for you. It doesn't care becuase love is the only truth in the state of love.

What you call ascension is in many cases a process in which you will face yourself and what you believe in over and over till you fully and completely find yourself choosing what is everything instead of what is nothing. What will you choose? What will you choose? It is all up to you and it always will be. 

• Thank You Jouny love3.jpg

• I also experience similar feelings, and realized that the things I used to love doing, I don't feel I need them in my life anymore, nor do I enjoy them as much...You are leaving your old self behind and moving forward, and this can feel as though you are regressing. I know how you feel.

• I would say, most of your worries come from a point of expectations. When we have a goal, we need not focus on the way through which to get to the goal, but on the goal itself. Laziness is only used when u are doing something not expected of yourself by yourself. Get it? Just sitting in calm is actually very beneficial to your growth You are actually going through the ascension process as u speak as it brings out these inner self judgement we have of yourself that create fear and take away faith. Just be confident that u are at the right place at the right time doing the right thing, coz it can't be otherwise. Namaste... and  may the abundant Love peace and light be with you through your journey. Remember that each persons journey will be specific to him as we are unique. SO Love and cherish yours. 

You are very Loved

• I can relate to what you say truly. Lately I've been feeling very down, almost depressed and this isn't how I want to live my life. I think I am too scared of this thought whispering to me of having no other choice but to live a normal working life in order to survive, and I don't want that. I want to be really free and connect with likeminded persons, free from meterialism, just enough to survive and have a roof over your head. I don't know what to do.. the little money I get is threatened to be taken away if I refuse to take a job I won't enjoy doing, I think for me it's this pressure that is keeping me from a peaceful state of being. And as Philosoraptor said about the pasiveness/lazyness trait coming from the feminime energies, I too aren't used to this and I can feel it so well. I walk around more aimlessly in my life and it's hard getting used to. I hate feeling lazy and non motivated to work with a boring job but that's just how it feels for me right now.

I think also it is because I feel so lonely, the internet is the only place I have to connect to spiritual people and it is so cold just sharing words on a site. I want to be close to many people living together or something, it would be nice to have a partner etc.

I just don't know what to expect from the future and it's hard to realize that you create your reality and that you can do anything you want when you are alone and just have yourself that can push you to realize this. It's as if it's slipping away and the society comes knocking on your door and brings pressure to you. I haven't been feeling like this before.. It all started after Dec 21st was over. Before that I could enjoy my life and live in harmony, maybe because I subconciously saw that date as a big changer. Even though I should know better that change is gradual, it's as if I'm panicking because I have no pillar to rest against, I feel lost, scattered and confused. I don't want to be part of a boring normal life, I want to help people, make people happy, connect with others, feel love and unity, but it's as if it is so far away from me. I only have myself as I said which I am grateful for ofcourse..

So you are not alone my friend in feeling like this, hopefully this is just another rock bottom waiting to start climbing to the next top which should be very high. Hopefully this is to get stronger and to learn something. Living as a human on earth is uncomfortable and scary sometimes, I can now see why this is such a great place for fast soulgrowth..

I hope my text wasn't giving off too much cold grey vibes because that's how I felt when I re-read it. I'm just stating my thoughts how I feel today. Who knows, maybe tomorrow will be a happy day if I have faith in that I'm the only one responsible for how I feel? Though outer circumstances are hard to repel from getting to you.. I think you all can relate to that one. I give you a smiley to soften this up a bit :D :D!

Namaste ! :)

• Ogdoo my feeling exactly. Lonely in the middle of New York City. Lonely with in my small family unit of wife and daughter. Lonely at work where no one else is there to share my knowledge and feelings. Being awake is much harder than before Dec 21. Now I feel the negativity radiating from such Cabal orchestrated events as Sandy Hook more than ever, even fear. 

I long for a twin flame as I know my wife is not that. I do not want to live a boring lackluster life surviving day to day going through the motions of waking up working and going to sleep. 

I want to fly. I want to be in love. I want to be telepathic and be able to bilocate myself. All the powers they say we have but have forgotten, damn it, I almost prefer being asleep.

Yet....I am also fully aware of who I am, and feel the ecstasy of oneness when I go on my shamanic journeys with a theta drum beat and eye cover. I am an artist who has always been able to download at will, all the visions and magic that comes directly from Source...Original Instruction..and therefore have forged a powerfully strong career base with high income, steady as a rock...but the damn 3D human takes over all the time and like you I feel down,

when I know better! I cannot stomach the hatred and judging and mass feelings of separation that just seem to rule over us. You are not alone my friend. I would give you a hug now, and hold you tight and ask for all the rest of the awakened souls join in one huge mass hug and squeeze and solidify into one huge mountain of love. 

We are blessed to be awake, but cursed is how I feel most of the time lately.

RLM8116008860?profile=original

• I completly understand your feelings. I also am going thru the same thing. I was absolutly convinced that I wouldnt be dealing with this 3d reality after the 21st. It is getting better but the dissapointment was one of the worst things I have experienced. I realise that we create our world and I dont want this to create a bad one for me. I was having a hard night Fri and when I went to bed and turned out the light I looked over at the window and what I thought was a butterfly or a moth flew accross the room and landed by the lamp at the side of my bed. I slowly reached to turn on the light so as not to scare it and there was nothing there. I then realized that it couldnt have been a butterfly in the dead of winter and must have been spirit sending a sign. Then as I was thinking about what it meant I saw a small unusual looking man by the bed staring at me I asked who he was but got no answer as he faded away. I have always seen spirits since childhood so was not frightened but dont understand what happened. If anyone has any ideas as to what this was about I would appreciate it. I think spirit was telling me things were going to be OK even tho I am close to losing my house I am going to try to create a life where I am going to keep it and try to snap out of this disapointment. I know the shift is going to happen and dont want to miss it with these bad feelings. I think I have to admit I dont really know which way to turn and then let spirit show me the way. All the best to you all and love and light to you till we have some valedation that things are indeed changing for the better.

Namaste

• Thank you for sharing your feelings!  when I feel this way Mooji picks me back up for a little bit.  Listen...

http://youtu.be/Es0nBmZ6aEo

• thank you for everyone’s comments

blessings!

gaia3.jpgwww.iconoclastpress.com/ bookMotherEarthGaiaPaganismChristianitySpirit.htm

Welcome iconoclastpress.com - BlueHost.com
    Bluehost - Top rated web hosting provider - Free 1 click installs For blogs, shopping carts, and more. Get a free domain name, real NON-outsourced 24…
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
7 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…