One kid is wearing a penis on his hat, another claims to be a Lenisist and says 'star trek is what happens when communism wins' another had no idea what happened in Barcelona, and another said Barcelona attacks were the result of the Charlottesville attacks;

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes-totally biased uniformed morons with penis hats represent the far left fringe who are the fascist antifa, blm-no different from the nazis and white supremacists-all facists

• white sumpremacy, nazi-ism, antifa, black lives matter-all fascists, all need to be eradicated-'cornel west' race baiter for a living-not bad if you can get the gig huh?

• And why would you say that these CRIMINALS are good?

• i'm not on this site much; but want to suggest to everyone, if George Sorros can be the only one, is stupid.  let's prove that.  please help me promote where and when u can, freespeech bulletin boards for every public building in our country.  where we DO NOT have to ask permissions.  this would help a lot.  ...or wait for the stasis, is how powerful i feel, i tell you.

• HERE'S ARE PHOTOS OF YOUR ANTI-RACISTS IN BOSTON.

8111065685?profile=original

8111065660?profile=original

8111065097?profile=original

• yes- they are scumbags!!!

• mike lies fucking lies;

Who is the Boston Free Speech Coalition behind Saturday’s rally?

Share via e-mail

TO

Separate multiple addresses with a comma

ADD A MESSAGE

80 character limit

YOUR E-MAIL

SEND

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

GOOGLE+

LINKEDIN
    119 COMMENTS
    PRINTJohn Medlar, one of the organizers of Saturday's Boston Free Speech Coalition rally on Boston Common.
    JESSICA RINALDI/GLOBE STAFF

John Medlar, one of the organizers of Saturday's Boston Free Speech Coalition rally on Boston Common.

By Meghan E. Irons GLOBE STAFF AUGUST 16, 2017
    The Boston Free Speech Coalition evolved quietly online and out of the view of authorities in recent months, shaped in part by outrage over violent protests at political rallies and riots on a California campus, a spokesman for the group said Tuesday.

John Medlar, the 23-year-old spokesman, said he and other young men began communicating on the Internet to express alarm over what they viewed as support for protesters who set fires, damaged property, and started fights following the University of California Berkeley’s decision to invite controversial conservative figures to speak.

“We were alarmed that people were OK with fringe anarchists burning down a campus and driving [out] speakers,’’ Medlar said.

• Universal basic income sounds good, but, I see a dangerous downside to this.   If they implement  this idea then all the other social services will be ended...things like social security, unemployment  payments, etc.  This is how they plan to pay for this...by ending the other services.  So....if they gve everyone $500 a month then people who would normally get $2,000 a month in social security will only get the $500.    The thing is that this basic income will be  low...only about $500, because it is not possible to give people more ...or enough to live on for it costs trillions and the money is not there.  So, this §$500 is not enough to get a homeless person a place to live and food and it is not enough to live on if we lose our job...they expect 42% of people to lose jobs due to robots and tech..    Another thing is that this could become an excuse to never raise the minimum wage....so it is a way to subsidize the corporations.  I can only see this working i the amount of the basic income is actually enough to really live on..

• software makers will donate to politicians who will look the other way-unless their is political will to heavily regulate the new ai's, robotics, etc. because this will create poverty

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
58 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Vehicles found 50 feet under the bridge before collapse by sonar?  And why was the fire dept using sonar under the bridge before the collision? Singapore flag flown on the ship depicts a lunar eclipse?MORE DETAILS, mysteries surrounding the Francis…
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & JoyBy Steven Hutchinson...Be joyful when you face trouble, be cheerful when you go through hard times?!?That may not make any sense to you until you realize and experience that when you lose your joy -…
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
12 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
13 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
15 hours ago
More…