images-22.jpeg?w=174&h=147By, AuroRa Le. April 30, 2012.

I am Declan, a Pleiadian and an Ambassador of Peace with the Galactic Federation of Light. I am your treasured Brethren, AuroRa, though you have temporarily forgotten me! At this time, I function as one of many who operate as cultural liasons, if you will, at this time when we seek to make our presence known to you, in the not-so-distant days to come. Ours are Light Teams, arriving as scouts with the intention of studying and assessing your changing social climate. Walking the walk and getting the lay of the land, as you would say. Being Humonid Pleiadian, we are able to blend in. We are able to adjust our physical vibrations and take the necessary steps which allow us to visit for very short periods – a day or less – and move among the populace unnoticed. For the most part, our physical appearances are much the same, and this fact alone should speak volumes! We travel to Earth in order to determine when the timing will be right for the Great Reveal. Do you feel you are ready? Do we feel that you are at a place in your development where you can effectively handle both the ups and downs of Disclosure?

Light Teams are everywhere; in every country, city, cultural and ethnic grouping. We number in the thousands, and embark from the the fleets of ships which are sheltered by the lovely cloud formations in your skies. Unseen by Human eyes are also hidden stargates, which enable us to come and go in such a way as to cause no fright nor raise an alarm. We interact with you in ways that will allow us to thoroughly study your progress, and empathetically experience and address your most pressings thoughts and concerns; your hopes and dreams for the New Earth. In this way we may also live the linear experience firsthand. Many of our teams bring with us Brethren of differing planetary origin, other than Pleiadian, who are possessed of the grand ability to shapeshift their form at will, yet still tolerate the discomforts of the third density. Such a gift as theirs also allows them to assume the appearance of children and freely move among the Crystalline and Golden ones – as it is they who are to be the cornerstones of the new societies to come. It is Teams such as these who choose to pass among you as family units. In a lighter vein, you may look upon us as Galactic tourists, engaged merrily on holiday, partaking of the native fare and soaking up the local color. After all, Earth was originally deemed The Vacation Planet, was it not? So, should you happen upon us and know us for who we are, please embrace us as family and share a lively reminiscence or two!

Referring back to the topic of Disclosure, we see those in our ranks, of a decision-making capacity, vacillating back and forth about the timing of such an important step. This would account for the many “missed” opportunities that have passed by, quiet days with seemingly nothing of note going on. I can assure you there have been many, the most recent of which occurred this February past. Trust me when I say that we wholeheartedly desire for Disclosure to occur, and we are closely charting your progress in order to determine when the time for our reunion is right. The research and findings of the Light Teams will aid in determining the safest time for us to step out of the background and make ourselves known to our families on Earth. It is far less about what is convenient for us, but more our valid concern about the the panic our sudden appearance could cause, along with the following ensuing chaos.

Oh, I can see and hear what you’re thinking, AuroRa. You think, “Tell us what your teams are actually learning about us, Declan. What do you believe would happen if we had Disclosure right now?” And I say to you that mankind is close, so very close, but the time is not right today – at this very moment of our conversation. You must remember that all of humanity is not at the same level of awareness as many of you who are reading these words. We happily see you embracing your Divinity in an ever-expanding, rapidly ascending manner; something we find quite remarkable, really. The planet you live on is a colorful mosaic of differing mores and cultures. There are certain areas of your the Earth where it’s inhabitants have been ready for Disclosure for quite some time – the indiginous people being an example of this. And of course there are all of you, the Lightworker community, who wait with baited breath for us to shed our cloaks and illuminate your skies. Your faith in us, and infinite patience warms our hearts and is respected by all who know you. Know also that your chosen roles as ‘awakeners’ is the very thing which brings the day of disclosure closer, and the ascension process to it’s full fruition. Your tireless diligence is bringing humanity together, and one by one they will all surely come to the light. We are just as anxious, maybe more so, for our reunion to come about, as from where we sit we can see the whole picture. However, do not forget that as magnificent and love-filled as our reunion will be, there is also a potentially less attractive flipside.

Your dear Human Brethren have been blinded and misled for so long that many are unable to discern fact from fiction. Approach them with compassion and know that it is by no fault of their own. So many still struggle beneath the weight of crippling dogma, fear, lack, and poor self-worth. Illusions, all. They are part and parcel of the web of false matrices which are at this moment being dismantled by you, piece by piece. These dear souls cannot remember their own perfection. They cannot wrap their minds and hearts around even the most remote possibility that what you and I are saying is true. Very, very soon the mirage will vanish and all they think they have ever known will disintegrate to dust before their eyes. They will feel betrayed, hurt, embarrrased, foolish for believing a lifetime of untruths. For some, their pain will cause them to act out in violence and aggression. They will feel completely justified in this. Destructive emotions such as these have the potential to spread like a contagious disease, and the very last thing we should ever want is for the shock of our appearance to add fuel to the proverbial fire. Do know that we are even now doing much to minimize the effects of the changes taking place upon your planet. But we must tread gently. We must allow for more to place themselves on the enlightened path. We must do what is best for all beings of Earth.

The Old Guard is perched at the edge of a precipice which is set to give way at any moment. It is inevitable. Your true history is slowly coming to be known. It is our deepest desire to be by your side at this time, standing hand in hand. You are our family. I, Declan, have walked incarnated, as you have, for so many lifetimes. I waked miles upon the soil of Gaia. How well I recall the power of Human emotion. Love and loss, elation and sorrow, comfort and pain, passion and loneliness. Invaluable lessons, every one. Indeed, they each serve to make us stronger. I come forward today to remind you of our kinship and to reassure you that we are here, so close, and in your lives in ways that you might never have imagined. Stay strong, and be in peace.

Source: http://theangeldiaries.org/2012/04/30/declan-of-the-pleiades-an-ambassador-of-peace-and-his-perspective-on-disclosure-by-aurora-le-april-30-2012/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will be waiting.

• There is.
    Loquai72@yahoo.com
    You can write me a letter describing what exactly you are looking for.
    I provide ascension classes and vimana construction instructions.
    David Main, PO Box 88, Ponderay Idaho 83852
    I hope that what I can give can help you.
    I also hope that you are capable of understanding what I send.
    This is also because we are far from each other.
    I will provide what I can.
    • David;

I have been away, but am now ready to send you a snail mail if that is the appropriate way to communicate. Thank you for your reply.  Hart

• Reading this makes the desire to be an active participant in the coming awakening almost unbearable. I wonder if anyone has considered the possibility of making additional training or other preparation available to those of us who stand ready to  help as light leaders or as needed in the near future? 

• Thank You for that beautiful message.

It is good to know that Declan and others are among us.I ,like so many have a deep longing for one of the galactic family to step beside me and in some way ,touch,speak or send a telepathic message  for confirmation. Receiving messages such as this one by Declan are wonderful,but it still feels soooo distant ,somehow.

There have been times that I meet a stranger,make eye contact and feel a deep connection with that one. But it isn't clear to me if it is Galactic, Earthly or Angelic connection.It would be sweeeet to know which it is!

• Nice Reshiram.

• Thank you so much for this! With tears streaming down my face, MAY IT BE!! Love and Light

• Happy to know that we are getting closer and closer to the big disclosure. I understand their precaution in doing so because they are concerned about  what it can create in a world  like our. I am more than ready like many of you are, but there are so many people still in denial of their existence and purposes.

Just want to thank you Ben for all your work...It is very appreciated from me.

Thanks to all those lovely beings to be here and loving us so much.

• What a wonderful message!!  It all makes so much sense to me and so comforting.  Very many thanks to you Ben for posting this and also to Declan and Aurora, of course.  x x x

8114171481?profile=original

• I like the message and I resonate with it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
2 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
2 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
2 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
3 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
3 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtnMYhLga84"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Amazing speech in the UK Parliament, by Andrew Bridgen MP, anent covid vaccine harms on the population....This is his latest speech, which was so hard-hitting, it caused the public gallery to erupt into screams of support and cheers...

Dr John…"
4 hours ago
More…