By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It was all a bunch of BS. 

• Cool beard....

I like that guy...

Babaji

• Thank you for the information. =)

• Thanks for the uplifting words thekatcameback

• October 2010

There is much talk of disclosure and that fact that the Galactic Federation of Light will reveal themselves to the world by de-cloaking. This simply put – will NOT happen. The tools are available right now for anyone to choose the path they wish to follow. We would not be complying with free will if we were suddenly to de-cloak and reveal ourselves to those who were not prepared. The shock for some would be too great so let us do away with all these incorrect interpretations and raised hopes of a future scenario that simply cannot happen.

What do we believe then?

Believe – you have the free will to believe whatsoever you wish as has always been the case on your planet. Revealing ourselves takes away your right to choose your belief. All beliefs can exist alongside each other if none of them can be proved to be the Absolute Truth and people are happy to believe their own version is the truth.

What do you want me to do with this information?
    Place it on the internet page where those who wish to find it – will do so. We will help others lead to these words as well. The choice is yours my friend. We are here to help those who seek to know – we cannot interfere with those that do not and will not seek us within their hearts. It is and always has been the heart that sees the truth not the eyes or the brain. The heart is the focus of all inspiration and its pulse is responsible for the pattern of vibration that comprise the thoughts of the higher self. Seek answers from your heart not your head – the heart will reveal to you the answers you seek – your head will merely tell you what you want to hear. Trust in your heart, seek us within your heart and you will find us. We are reaching out to everyone at the moment – there is no one amongst you that we will turn our back on. We are here and we are so desperate to help but only those that ask and wish to raise their hearts and head towards the light.
    Know that all are welcome for the days are drawing close and there are many still to find the path. Use these words to speak to the hearts of those that read them. You live in a world full of trials and tribulations and we love you so much for the hardships you have chosen to put yourselves through. We seek nothing in return but your love. Search, dear ones, search within your hearts and you will find us. We are calling out – we are constantly sending you messages of love. Open your hearts and let us in and we will show you what it means to find heaven on earth.
  • There is no gravity...  the earth sucks.

• That's good to hear, devi.....and some were saying that a mass ascension would naturally happen on 21/12/12, and in truth, it was a step closer to that event...BUT, with confidence and fearlessness, we will utilise the LIGHT CHAMBERS to actually make the mass ascension happen.....and later on..

• "One....."

You seem more insolent than usual and that is saying much...Is the new timeline of lighted singularity too much for you...?? I have seen you posting several vile and insulting comments this morning to several good people here....Do they pay you a bonus, when you reach a certain trolling quota..?

As for ascension, it is natural, BUT, will require the Law of Divine Grace to make it a mass ascension event...so as I said, 21/12/12 was not the day for mass ascension as some thought, as LIGHT CHAMBERS will be needed to make it happen and not just for me, rest assured...

• because you cant do it on your own, you insult the people who dont feel it but you need the tool yourself because you are unable to complete the journey on your own.

that is like a fat lazy ass doctor telling some other fat person they need liposuction but the doctor is perfect, only to be leaving that appointment to go to his own liposuction appointment.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yes exactly..😂"
53 seconds ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I believe that this was a planned event AE, and Biden is covering for the cabal.."
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Yep definitely skip anything those two make. Watching paint dry would probably be more entertaining than anything the Obama's make if we are being honest :P"
6 minutes ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"You’re very welcome friend and I’m happy to answer, you always come up with good questions.. Yes, I’m quite certain you would already have a Sirian/soul name but it will be exciting when it’s revealed to you by your mentor.. ☺️✨"
6 minutes ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"😂 I can’t believe these two fools made a movie.. and it’s about a cyber attack taking over the country what a coincidence.. Lol"
10 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to AlternateEarth's discussion “Leave the World Behind” movie about a grid down cyber apocalypse was ominously produced by Barack and Michelle Obama
"Hollywood also made a movie called I.s.s. which is supposed to be about some astronauts being stranded on the I.s.s. while the US and Russia have a nuclear war. These individuals are definitely projecting what they want for the world that's for…"
11 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Congratulations AE!☺️🎉"
12 minutes ago
"I Looked at some reviews of what people thought of this movie. Score on rotten tomatoes has Barry and his husband Big Mike's movie at only 35% for audiences while it says it's as low as 52% for Google users. Critics of course liked it, but they get…"
21 minutes ago
More…