By now there will be alot of people here on Ashtar command and throughout the spiritual community who will be feeling a great sense of dissapointment, even anger at the "non" event of today. Many including mylself had been led to beleive there would be a mass upliftment to a brighter, lighter dimension where no evil or stuggle can ever exist... a veritable paraside where we would never have to suffer again...  passing our every day doing whatever our heart desired. Now that the day has passed with not even the slightest inkling of change, one has to ask the obvious questions of when, if ever we shall reach this heavenly place? Perhaps more significantly... when are we going to see meaningful change?

Despite any claims to the contrary, the illuminati are still firmly entrenched in power; probably in whales of laughter this very moment at how stupid and gullible we were for beleiving we would be whisked away to a better place by this even of galactic proportions. My question remains as it always has... what is going to be that one thing that enacts some kind of meaningful change? That finally removes the dark ones from their throwns and return freedom to the people of this planet? Will it be first contact, whenever that arrives... or will it collapse from within? They still own and control all the major banks, corporations, media outlets and therefor governments... in other words total control of the planet. The most disturbing thing of all is that people in the so-called "Industrailised west" are actually stupid enough to beleive we are living in a free and democratic world. This is what makes change so difficult... for the easiest way to enslave a man is to make him beleive he is free... in this case it seems... and chillingly so... the illuminati succeeded.

What further confuses me is the fact there were no aliens to come through any channelers to tell us that nothing was going to happen on the 21st of December and that it was all a big hoax... why were we not warned of this by any benevolent beings? And moving forward, who can we now trust? Looking forward, it is hard to know who or what is to be trusted... and what we can do to make a change. We must continue to send positive thoughts to our benevolent ET friends  and invite them to force the issue of first contact a little bit more. We need to continue to spread the word about the lie that our governments live, and the reality of who runs the world and why... and we need to stop serving the matrix on an individual level... Ie... stop reading any and all illuminati news media, including newspapers, magazines and books... stop indulging in the dark illuminati "entertainment" industry, such as violent games and movies, as well as negetive soul-destroying music such as hip hop and heavy metal. It is of the upmost importance also that we stop eating all animal flesh and spend as much time in nature as is possible

There are alot of things that are out of our direct control, but with a little bit of positive indiviual action, perhaps it could be the catalyst  for great change.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Selamat balik dratzo..!

Many potential ascendees will not be able to achieve a natural ascension, before the planet ascends......They did not naturally ascend at galactic alignment, maximum potency, 21st Dec 2012 and will definitely require technological aid from the GFL.....

Thus we offer, under the Law of Divine Grace, an opportunity to ascend, following First Contact...The LIGHT CHAMBERS.....which are designed offworld and onworld in a joint Agarthan/Sirian initiative...a pooling of wisdoms and resources, in aid of the human limited consciousness condition...which we hope to rectify, when Heaven permits us....

Blessing to all dear ones of Earth...

Selamat kasijaram zau.....!

I Am Jschwjsch Vashtar

Cmdr, 1st S&E Fleet, GFL, Earth Contact Mission Director

*******via Drekx Omega*******

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blog/show?id=2859786%3ABl...
    • Humanity have already spent 500 thousand years trying to repair the damage we got to our DNA the last time aliens descended on earth offering to evolve us thru technology.

Are we really stupid enough to allow another 500 thousand years of this crap? ;)

• Thanks for the offer Drex....but i will decide if this light chamber process ressonates with me, if or when it happens. For now i am feeling like each individual should be responsible for their spiritual development or ascension without any intervention from others needed, we are all developing at a rate that is specific to the individuals experience and journey or our mission in many cases, time will tell if this lightchamber process is legit or necessary i guess...seems like another distraction from taking personal action to me, but i could be wrong of course lol
    • Drekx Omega, you're just making fun of us right?

• We never believed anymore from you DREKX, you are one of them. THE OMEGANS ARE LIARS... DRACO IS RIGHT, YOU'RE JUST MAKING FUN OF US... SO MANY FALSE MESSAGES COMING FROM YOU... WE DON'T KNOW WHERE DID YOU GATHERED THOSE THINGS. MAY BE AT YOUR WISHFUL THINKING OR YOUR CONVICTIONS TO THE DARK FORCES... TRY TO BE HONEST SO THAT ALL OF US WILL FOLLOW YOU... T.Y. , GOD BLESS YOU DREKX OMEGA.........

• Devi, I think you refer to the average human being, most of whom upon hearing about our interest in spiritual things will instantly try and ridicule us as weirdos or encourage us to abandom our spiritual paths. This will included many of your family and friends.

• Dear One,

Still the question stands: What moves you to interact here on the Ashtar command crew? You have all right to be here like any other human being. 

Love, light and laughter,

Rianne

• it makes no difference why i am here.  is you knowing why i am here going to change how i interact with you? nope notta one bit.

you people think you are cleverly fishing for a reason to be able to attack one, since one hasnt stated where he stands you do not know if you should attack or not, if you should spread your brainwashing or give love and light.

it perplexes and confuses you when people question what you think you should all be believing.

wisdom COMES from questioning things and keeping it up, if you give up and just accept everything then you will be fooled, like you all were on friday.

i have never answered this question before, im not about to do it now especially to you, you are one of the hypocrites here.

• Dear One,

Please show me when and how you were attacked by me. When people were calling you names I never agreed with them and made that quite clear. Besides I am not 'you people' and wish not to be addressed like that for I am responsible for my doings solely.

It might sound very strange to you One, but the purpose of the twice repeated question is to know you better and nothing more and it is the same questioning from what wisdom comes: if I know you better, I will understand your writings better and understand what you try to achieve with it for I don't think that you are here to stir things up or to create disharmony. You made it quite clear that you do not appreciate it so the question will not be repeated by me.

Greetings,

Rianne

• you do not need to know me better, it will not change the fact that people still suffer.  it will not change the lies that are still peddled here.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hehe.. What a great test of your intuitive skills, it’s an A+ for that one, friend..✨"
6 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Yes indeed, AE....The whole event was planned and carried out, by deep state assets..."
8 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Wow, Movella and Drekx. It is truly wonderful to receive a message from Lord Surea. Yes, I did receive that impression very strongly. And I was guided to let you know. I am glad to hear it was confirmation for you.

You will be a wonderful healer,…"
9 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"😊Yes, well done AlternateEarth......and congratulations on your published book.....Good to hear that they are London publishers, among a variety of international centres..Seem to be very prestigious..Hope the sales of the book skyrocket for you...…"
43 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"And of course, Movella received a planar stepped-down energy message, from the Galactic Logos, via one of the six Seraphim (Kumaras/Buddhas,) named Kiwea, in turn passed on to Lord Aescapulus (Sirian 9th degree initiate) and his council of Nine,…"
1 hour ago
Movella commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"(Also posted on Randy’s wall).. Randy intuited that I had been in contact with Lord Surea, which was in-fact true..

I have actually been in contact with Lord Surea for the first time recently.. Not directly, but I had a messaged relayed to him and…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Footage from only a year ago. Another sighting from our pilots. https://youtu.be/iT9BtWCBbic?si=_jWKp24Qu1SzrIjT"
1 hour ago
More…