Link to read entire article and see MP3 file:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

Written by David Wilcock

September 16, 2011

80 different countries have now formed an alliance against the Old World Order / Nazi-esque cabal.

Two huge underground cities were destroyed on August 23rd -- which may be seen by historians as the critical moment in which the war was won.
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW -- BY DAVID WILCOCK

On Wednesday, September 14th, 2011, I interviewed one of the most interesting and controversial figures on Earth.
The information in this interview has the potential to rock the world. If the story is true, it already has.
The full, unabridged transcript of this interview follows – and you can download and listen to it yourself here:
Please do not make YouTube videos out of this MP3, though you are welcome to use excerpts of it in your own creative work.
Link your readers and listeners to this article instead, as it contains critical information not in the audio version that shouldn’t be lost.
Headlines and extra comments have been added to enhance readability and context for the interview.
The best way to get you started on this amazing journey is just to hit the ground running. So here we go…
BENJAMIN FULFORD: THIRTY YEARS AS A FINANCIAL JOURNALIST

Hi there. This is David Wilcock, and you’re listening to another Divine Cosmos audioblog exclusive interview with Benjamin Fulford.
Fulford has worked for Forbes Magazine as the editor for the Asia-Pacific region. People have tried to attack his credibility on this before, but it is documented. I have checked the references myself.
He was mentioned by Stephen Colbert in one show discussing the so-called Illuminati.
I will also say that Fulford has contact with an incredible number of different sources. He does seem to back up who these sources are -- as much as humanly possible.
NUCLEAR STRIKES AGAINST UNDERGROUND BASES
Recently, these sources informed him that the earthquakes that occurred in Colorado and the Washington DC area, surrounding August 22nd and 23rd, were, in fact, apparently nuclear strikes against underground military facilities.
[These underground bases] have been built by the US government, ostensibly since the early 1960s, at the cost of trillions of dollars of undocumented taxpayer money that is going into these “black projects.”
The reason why I contacted Benjamin Fulford is I had [first] read this on his blog [and was amazed.]
Then I started to contact my own sources, which have been built up over being a public figure on the Internet since 1999 – and gaining the trust of many people in various classified programs.
I was absolutely astonished when I started to ask around and found out that everyone I know, with one exception who probably wasn’t on a need-to-know basis, confirmed that this attack did happen.
THEY NEVER IMAGINED IT COULD HAPPEN
Now again. I’m going to turn it over to Ben in just a second. One more setup thing I want to say here is this.
If you haven’t understood the gravity or the implications of what I’m telling you right now, it’s important to point [one thing] out.
These guys never imagined that these underground facilities could have been attacked. Ever.
So what has happened here is a seismic shift in this insider war – that is arguably as significant as the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II.
And in fact, it may very well be the workings of the Universe, in terms of karma, that the people responsible for those attacks have now had it happen to them.
CODE RED – ON A NEED-TO-KNOW BASIS
There is undeniable significance in this happening. I was astonished at the depth of detail I have been able to get from my own sources about what happened.
I have been told that the situation is now considered Code Red. However, it is also being withheld from most of the people in these [classified] programs. It’s on a need-to-know basis.
Even the sources I am in contact with, all except for one, did not even have the need-to-know basis high enough to know why this happened. Or who was responsible for it!
MINING FOR INFORMATION
So the only thing we know is that the powers that were, as I like to call them, have been putting out stories on the Internet about this event.
What they’re actually doing is they are trying to mine for information. They want to find out who knows what.
And I am astonished that my own sources lack the knowledge that Benjamin Fulford has been putting out as to who is responsible for this… and why [it was done].

UP TO SIXTY THOUSAND DEATHS – AND NO INSIDER IS SAFE
My intelligence suggests it is possible that as many as 30,000 people were in each of these two underground cities at the time that [the explosions] went off. So we’re talking about the potential of 60,000 deaths.
We’re also talking about the potential that anyone else working for these programs who is in one of these facilities, which could either be underground or possibly off-world, such as in a space station, on the Moon or elsewhere… is now totally alone and unguarded.
They are not going to be protected. They are not safe. And their superiors are not informing them of the risk they are now in by being in those locations.
SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT
I want to set the record straight. I want to get the man to talk to you, the public, and hear, firsthand, what the hell is going on, who did this, why did they do this, and what are the implications.
So Ben, that’s my intro. Let’s hear from you now. I’m very interested in this.
BRETTON WOODS SET THE STAGE
BF: There has been a very esoteric battle over control of the dollar printing machine for the global financial system.
What happened was that at the end of World War II, at the Bretton Woods accords of 1944, Britain, France and the US were given the right to control the world’s currency.
They were supposed to have a Marshall Plan to develop Africa and Asia as well as Europe.
They reneged on their promise, and instead started to fake a “cold war” with the Soviet Union – which was designed to support the military industries.
77 NON-ALIGNED NATIONS SET UP GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS
Then, the group of non-aligned nations – 77 nations – pooled their assets… all their wealth, their gold and other valuables… and set up some global collateral accounts.
They wanted to use this money to start the Marshall Plans for Asia and Africa.
KENNEDY TRIED TO END THE FED – AND THE COLD WAR
President Kennedy agreed to go along with this after he found out that there was a group that was trying to very seriously get the Soviet Union and the United States to annihilate each other. This was the Cuban Missile Crisis.
The historical accord is called the Hilton Green Memorial. This is available to any serious researcher in financial history.
President Sukarno [of Indonesia] was the signatory for the countries. He was going to give Kennedy – they gave Kennedy 140,000 tons of gold.
Kennedy passed a law allowing Congress, not the Federal Reserve Board, to create dollars [from these gold-backed global collateral accounts given to the United States.]
Kennedy also said, “Let’s go to the Moon, instead of this cold war, to stimulate industry. Let’s develop the poor countries and let’s develop space instead of having this fake Cold War.”
KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED – AND THE CLOCK RAN OUT IN 1994
Kennedy did put out a lot of money, but he was assassinated. As you know, the public space program just disappeared in the 1970s when that funding ran out, and just stopped completely. President Sukarno was hounded from office.
The international agreement that left Britain, France and the United States in charge of the world’s financial system expired in 1994. That is why they wound down the Soviet Union.
After 1994, there was no accord at the very top level of the world’s financial system about who would be in charge next. There was a split in the ranks.
CHINA AND NON-ALIGNED NATIONS WANTED FINANCIAL CONTROL
The Chinese and the non-aligned nations were pressuring the oligarchs who had been running things since World War II to hand over control of the dollar printing press – the financial system – but they were reluctant.
The international court of justice at the Hague was sued by the Chinese over gold that the Federal Reserve Board owners sold them.
THE FED HAD TO PAY UP ON SEPTEMBER 12, 2001
The Federal Reserve Board owners lost this lawsuit, and they were told to hand over the gold… starting on September 12, 2001.
Instead, on September 11th, 2001, as you all know, they gave the world the finger and started this huge, fake, global war on terror. It was part of an attempt [at controlling the planet] by the fascist groups of World War II.
THEY WANTED GLOBAL FASCISM – AND 90% FEWER PEOPLE
The Nazis and their fascist sympathizers in the US, and England, and Italy, [along] with a group that can be found within the military, in Congress, and in the Vatican, were going to set up a global fascist government.
At the same time, they had this belief that there were too many people. Especially too many, according to them, inferior brown-type people.
They wanted to reduce the world’s population by 90 percent.
DW: This is documented?
BF: Yes, it’s very well documented.
I was invited to join this group by Heizo Takanaka, who was the Japanese finance minister for five years. I have a tape recording of this invitation to prove it.
THEY WANTED TO HIDE UNDERGROUND AFTER NUKING THE PLANET
They were planning to hide in these underground bases after they set off a nuclear holocaust.
The original plan was to start a nuclear war between Iran and Israel, and use that as an excuse to set up martial law in the G7 countries – and then prepare for war against China.
RUSSIA AND CHINA CUT THEM OFF
This plan fell apart when Russia kicked them out – and Putin re-asserted independence for Russia. That removed their control – the oil industry – and made that whole plan not work.
The Chinese also stopped buying US treasuries for a while to put pressure on this group.
THEY OFFERED TO PARTNER WITH CHINA IN WORLD DICTATORSHIP
So they switched strategies. Instead, they tried to suck up to China and offer them a world dictatorship… in partnership with this group.
That’s why in public you saw Obama visit China in 2009 and offer a “G2”. This is how you can confirm this.
THEY ARE BEING CUT OFF – AND ARE RUNNING OUT OF MONEY
In any case, this group that carried out the 9/11 attacks has been under increasing pressure, and under isolation, at the very highest levels.
They are running out of money. They are being cut off.
WHAT ABOUT THE “MISSING” 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS?
DW: Ben, right before September 11th, a lot of people forgot about this. Donald Rumsfeld goes on national television and says that they “lost” 2.3 trillion dollars from the Pentagon over the previous decade.
Does that have anything to do with this gold thing you are talking about?
BF: Oh yeah.
FINANCING “MURDER INCORPORATED”
That money was used to finance Blackwater – a private army not controlled by the Pentagon.
The Pentagon would not let themselves be controlled by this cabal. So they were trying to do what the Nazis did in World War II – create an elite SS corps that could bully the regular military.
That was where that money went to, as far as my sources are concerned.
DW: Wow.
BF: In any case, we were contacted by smugglers, drug smugglers…
DW: Could you just say who “We” is, for a minute?
THE WHITE DRAGON SOCIETY – MANY GROUPS COLLABORATING
BF: “We” is a group of us who are involved in the fight to overthrow this cabal.
It includes members of the CIA, the Pentagon, the [intelligence] agencies, and various [other groups], including Asian secret societies.
We use the name White Dragon. There is another group that calls themselves the White Hats.
We all have the same goal, which is to get this insane group of people out of power.
WHY FULFORD?
DW: Some of the criticism I have seen from people on the Internet is, “If this group is so vast and so powerful to fight this cabal, why is Benjamin Fulford the only one talking about this?”
BF: These people like their secrecy – and I am a spokesperson.
When you go to the White House, there is only one voice they give to the public. They prefer to work behind the scenes.
You’ve got to realize we’re dealing in a world where they use assassination like most of us use tissue papers.
DW: Sure.
IT IS VERY DANGEROUS TO STAND AGAINST THE CABAL
BF: I’ve had about six murder attempts myself. One of my colleagues, a CIA guy, was recently poisoned with ricin by these guys.
Another one of our members in Switzerland has guards around his house, and they just shot someone last week near his house who was trying to kill him.
Before that, they found a Mafioso by the name of Vincenzo Mazzamaro who had a gun and a sophisticated lock-picking device, and was trying to get into his place.
Another one of us had a concrete bag miss him by a couple of inches last week.
DW: Wow.
BF: We’re dealing with some very dangerous people. That’s why there is a need for secrecy.
FULFORD IS BILINGUAL AND HIGH PROFILE IN ASIA THANKS TO FORBES
DW: I’ve also speculated [the following reason why these Asian groups entrusted you with this responsibility.]
You are in Japan, and you’re a “gaijin” – a foreigner, a white person. You have the background of being a distinguished editor for Forbes Magazine.
You are bilingual, you do speak fluent Japanese. There are several videos you have released now that show that.
This might have been part of what gave you this platform to give these Asian secret societies a voice.
Would you say that is correct?
WHY WASN’T JAPAN USING ITS MONEY TO HEAL THE PLANET?
BF: What happened in my case was that I asked a very simple and obvious question when I was at Forbes.
The Japanese people – that includes both public and the private sector – have about 8 trillion dollars worth of assets overseas.
DW: Eight trillion dollars?
BF: Yeah. That’s in the public record. You can go to the finance ministry homepage and the numbers are there.
According to the UN development report, you need 400 billion to stop environmental destruction and 200 billion to end poverty.
So I’m saying, “Hey, you guys, why don’t you end poverty and stop environmental destruction?”
DW: Okay, hold on, hold on.
BF: It’s a no-brainer!
400 BILLION? THAT’S IT?
DW: 400 billion is all it takes to completely stop environmental destruction? How is that possible?
BF: That’s an annual budget. This is the UN development report. You’d have to go through their experts and find out how they did those numbers.
DW: Okay. But that’s public domain.
So the eight trillion is vastly more than what it would take to end poverty and stop environmental destruction.
BF: Yeah.
JAPANESE REVENUE DRAINED FROM RECONSTRUCTION DEBTS
[Wilcock note: Elsewhere, Fulford said he found that a significant percentage of Japanese revenue was being paid to the oil cabal – thanks to exploitive reconstruction contracts with high interest rates that were signed after World War II.
These contracts were reinforced with bribery, blackmail, death threats and assassinations of Japanese government officials who didn’t agree.]
90 PERCENT OF WORLD SAVINGS ABSORBED BY US MILITARY
BF: The other thing is that if you look at the statistics, you realize that 90 percent of the world’s savings was being sucked out of the system by the US military-industrial complex.
DW: How do you prove that?
BF: I was a financial journalist for 25 years. This is all public-record stuff.
DW: Ninety percent of the US budget is going to the military.
BF: There’s an easy way to check. Just look at the US external trade deficit and compare it to the US military budget. You’ll find an amazing similarity over the years.
DW: (Laughs)
BF: That’s for the simple reason that the military does not produce tradable goods. They were a parasitic entity on the world economy.
SNIP XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• oh and I forgot, do you want to share that video? :)

• Oboma was ask to go to denver on the 14th and the quakes on the 23rd he was to be there on the 27th for a military defcon 1 exersize ? I wounder if he will stll go now? http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/09/obama-ordered-to-denver-bunk...
      Obama Ordered To Denver Bunker By US Military
      NesaraNews the site for all the news not told in the centralized media, founded on truth and freedom, independent news for a independent people.
  • I received an e-mail from a friend, which I will keep personal.

But it is also mentioned in a dutch news-article, find it at the link below.

It's in dutch, but I am confident you can translate it into english with one or the another translation tool. ;)

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&...

• alot of things are verifiable, or interesting at least if you have google earth you can google devenver earth quake and a geo site comes up with all the info 5.8 same as vergina 5.8  , copy and paste the latitue and longatude into google earth takes you to a remote locations  were roads lead to no were in both locations the times dates and 37% lat lines all match up. do your own home work its not that hard to do. everythings under ground but a road to no were, looks like alot of left over exits or entrances.
  • I am receiving messages about Benjamin Fulford and David Wilcock being disinformation agents to mislead people.

Be warned my friends, take info from this duo with a pinch of salt!

• Thank you for sharing....
  • Yes, these individuals have reached a state called Apotheosis. They no longer eat or drink. They no longer need to sleep, and they can bi-locate. They can walk right through walls, and no longer believe in time as we know it. This is what all of us will become. They started the process by way of becoming Bretharians, which are sun gazers. It is thought, that Jesus may have been a sun gazer. He was killed for trying to teach the general public about this because the Knowledge was reserved for royalty, and the priesthood.  If they can do it, so can we. It requires us to let go of all old perceptions about ourselves and make the sacrifices required to attain it. There are many, many, purely good people who have reached this state, but, there are also those that are the exact opposite who have also done it. We should NEVER underestimate them. We have not won yet. Don't believe it. It is a huge mistake to underestimate their sneakiness.
  • Ann, THANK YOU. That exact question kept waking me up overnight. So, Kudos to you!

But, I was too groggy to sit up and type the words. I apologize and take back everything I ever said or thought about you. 

Will you give me a second chance? Goopty

• Nuclear bombs going off underground? Whos responsible for that? Bugs Bunny?60 thousand dead? Can you provide some names and birth certificates please? No of course not ! What else is new? Im gonna go practice playing with my firecrackers for the 4th of July than i will log on to dingbats aynomonous dot com.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…