Can A Crystal Clean and Energize A Bottle Of Water?

Yes I believe so, because crystals are like "containers" of higher   8110144882?profile=original
dimensional frequencies and Healing which is easily transmitted through water. What a wonderful gift to give your body.
Pure "Sun- Energy-Crystal-Water
".

So I thought, why not put a Beautiful crystal in my bottle of water. It is just pure intuitive knowledge that im sharing here. It feels so right. The Sun is like a Giant LOVING heart that beams unconditional love to everyone on this planet. It has a lot of unknown powers.

I think this has alot of benefits, because the crystal will actually re-program and clean the water structure. When you drink the water it will effect your Cells in a "positive" way. (rejuvenating) 

I see the "crystal" as an advanced energy battery that can
charge and energize your body through water. The Sun+crystal+water is a synchronized partnership.

1. Buy a (mountain) crystal and let it rest in the sun for a few hours. I believe its good to put your suncrystalwater.jpg?width=216crystal in the sun because its a direct contact with higher dimensional energies. The Crystal will also keep this information as on a "digital harddrive".

Send your love and heart energy into the Stone and program it to clean and "energize your water". This is to put an intent into the stone, much like a "data program" which will activate the "energies".

Put it in a Glass bottle of your choice, maybe with a symbol, ive choosed to have a "Sri Yantra" on my bottle.

Enjoy the Water.

SUN LOVE*

Ben-Arion

PS! Read more tips from members in the discussion below .

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8113768273?profile=original

Good add Ben. Here's another interesting link>

The Water Wizard from Austria

http://pvhi.info/tributetoshauberger.html

• very rejuvinating ben arion 

thank you for all of everything 

may we all see each other in the stars bro

peace**.>*.

• Wonderful Ben, I've actually done this.  

There are different gem essences that can be taken however a clear quartz crystal is one of the "safe" crystals that can be added to water, because it doesn't disentegrate.

whyt.gif

The energy of the Sun is very healing, and crystals are a powerful tool for healing as well....

Good energy from your post, and it's always MUCH apprecited.

All the infinite solar blessings to your soul dear Ben :)

FountainofBeauty.gif

May we all be healed, may the Sun warm the coldest parts of our emptyness~

<3

~Namaste~ :)
  • I am being told that we should work towards charging the rain with positive vibes also.

Spread the love!

• great post thanks for sharing

crystals, water and the sun ...a very powerful synergy  :)

using these amazing elements  is not only very effective, but also honours our Earth and reconnects us to our celestial origins.

blessing and giving thanks to your water is a very beneficial daily ritual

love and light

• you can use any crystal you wish, each crystal has its own unique properties... i recommend getting yourself a crystal bible which will give u a comprehensive guide to different crystals (common to rare) and the gifts/information they hold. select a crystal either intitively or for a specific ailment, cleanse it - using Water, the Sun, the Earth, Sea salt or by asking the guardian of that crystal to do so, then set your intention and add it too your water to make a powerful healing elixir. its best to use a glass bottle not plastic. you can also the place symbols or words on the bottle to further enhance the waters vibration.... 
  • TY Ben - I`m a `Crystal Colors` exponent.

Clan: please find below healing with crystals - an excerpt from an upcoming article - Health & Wellbeing

Healing and Crystals:

The use of crystals and gemstones has been recorded in almost every ancient civilization as a form of healing and for modulating consciousness. Crystals - energy catalyst constitute pure/pristine Energy, they can amplify energy - thought, they constitute an omnipotent power source. In fact, their versatile and endless applications have rendered them indispensable. This is the crystalline age…… let us then through crystals get connected to the network of Love. Using Crystals for healing is a very exhilarating exercise and can be accomplished by first of all charging it with the OM wave during our meditations, followed by programming the desired outcome through intent or otherwise and finally physically fixing it to the afflicted area with a tape as the case may be – enjoy the wonder and versatility of our new toy; a window of experimentation.

tom.

Energy Medicine has proven beyond all doubts that all diseases originate from our inflicted etheric bodies primarily from the negative effects of what is known as Standing Waves – miscreations/dysfunctional/blocked/stagnant/stray energy associated to fear, unforgiveness, judgment, stress, ………). And these diseases can be cured by simply using crystals to generate/channel an appropriate frequency of opposing phase to get it dissolved.

• Hi thank you for sharing lovely advice-blessed and reprogrammed water is so beneficial for us all :D Namaste

• Hi all. I have a large collection of crystals. Some of them talk to me when they want to let me know that they need to be doing some energy work around the house or outside it and other things. My son laughs and says do not jump on Mum's bed as you may land on a crystal! I have my beautiful quartz in my bed at present. /sleep is wonderful! Crystal in water very benifecial! My cat would only drink water from her bowl if amythest crystals were in it. Had to have one inside and one outside.

love your crystals!

Molly

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
20 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
20 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
20 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
20 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
20 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
20 hours ago
More…