Replies

• She says that Michael Prince was killed in 2011 but Project Camelot just did an interview at the super soldier summit with him. He apparently also goes by James Casbolt.

• A budget-minded Hitler had advanced weapons and techniques designed for extermination of undesired portions of the public, and so did similar budget-minded murderers Stalin and Mao. These three murderers murdered portions of the public numbered in the millions, and all three of these mass murderers all have one thing in common: THEY OUTLAWED PUBLIC OWNERSHIP OF FIREARMS BEFORE THEY ROUNDED UP EVERYONE DEEMED UNDESIRED AND THEN PROCEEDED TO MURDER THEM.

Robots and cyborgs? Maybe legal paintball guns will have a place under the bed, since these will block visuals on such machines. When the money addicts go to outlaw these, then you know we may have a problem.  

• They can do nothing :-)

love and light to all

• Even though it is vile, this is good news. The more people who will hear about this, the revolution will come and imagine the tech we'll get if we fight them to the core or they hopefully flee.

Oh... the power of wealth we can spread out! Cure for cancer, immortality and the control of our evolution!

• Resolution not revolution. This info might make some mad as hell. Get mad, bring it up and out of you then let it go, stay grounded. As lightworkers we have to remember to forgive them. "Not because they deserve it but because you deserve peace."

After all, they want us to fight so they can bring hell fire down on us. They want us to get mad.  It's hard for some I know but Love them, Forgive them and watch them melt away. We were all told some time ago that there would be a release of information and it might make you mad, sick and fearful. It started. Let it go. It's all happening right before our eyes now. The population is waking up, help them understand it. I know I can get pretty grumpy when I first wake up.

Love is everything.

Love and Light

• i agree only because your right loving and forgiveness to wipe them out with ease. I have done it to certain people and the next moment they look like they about to commit suicide. they get very angry.

so that's definetly good advise forgive them because we will surpass the lower 3d it is over duality is over. say that over and over pray that for all humanity. because I see it happening everyday for the ones that aren't even awake or kinda awake w/e. its happening a fast rate. the healing is forever shining from everywhere its spectacular.!! Fear doesn't exist in my heart!!! hurray

love to all my being when I type sometimes I feel like im apart of a special group trying to save people from the dangerous ones. and more and more I think I'm going to join the galatic team saving worlds sounds fanatistic in my heart lol.

I imagine that everyone hears good news the cabal are out of the throne they once own. and the humans has trumph over evil ones. so they can reclaim there planet and give back to there mother as much as she ask or wants. renew here every command with love and joy. reconnect with animals so much more. it sounds so good to me. and I no it sounds like a fiction book too hahah. but its actually the best reality ive chosen.

• Spiritual wealth transcends manmade constructs and that's where we are heading hopefully :-) Abundance for me is Love and oneness with All that IS. :-)

• Interesting but Planet Earth is destined for Ascension and power, greed and control outlined by this NASA document is not going to work ...unconditional love will win the race
    • Unconditional love won't stop a cyborg, unless we have a financial collapse (which is very possible). Then we can create a better place. Otherwise get a paintball gun and aim for the visual mechanism.

• Amen.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
9 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
26 minutes ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
6 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
6 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
6 hours ago
More…