On the Friday, June 15 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with British politician, former newspaper editor, and ardent critic of the theory of man-ma...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO-7FQgs9L8&feature=player_embedded#!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sometimes people dont want to hear the truth because they dont want their illusions destroyed.

• Yes they are like children throwing a tantrum at their parents when they find out Santa Claus isnt real.

• one i have never had someone on here talk like the way you do. I don't get it but you sound like a disinformationer.

• You are simply applying cult mentality to what I am saying. Because what I am saying does not "resopnate" with you, you apply labels to me so that I fit into the simple categories that exist in your version of the illusion.  For you there is only those who are like you and those who are not.

Then we have people like sylvain who are stalkers that follow people aroudn contradicting whatever they say just for kicks.  People like this and people like you are what we are trying to put an end to here on Earth.  No more strife no more beliefs labelled as real or truths.  Earth needs and deserves to know the real truth about everything.  This isnt about having themost friends or the blog with the most views.

This is about the future of our species.  If I was into giving disinformation I would write channelings and fool thousands of people at a time with pretty words.  Much easier than this here.

• This is a response to myself, this indicates the proof of what I just said, within a few minutes this Sylvain character is attempting to illicit some sort of angry reaction from me.  Following me around trying to say that because I am ignoring him I am trying to silence people.  I will continue to ignore this type of comment from ANYONE here as this is just the comment of people who are wounded inside because someone else said something that makes more sense to them then what they believed to begin with.  So they attack the person because they are ashamed or embarrassed that they did not see the truth of it on their own. 

• Ok i will reply once more to you to explain to you how replies on this site work because you STILL dont get it.  See how your response is a little to the right of mine.  That is because you responded to my comment.  Also notice how my comment you BELIEVE is for you, is a little to the right of nancy's.  Well that is because I responded to HER not YOU.

Now You will truly be ignored.

• I am not silenced I simply will not be wasting anymore time speaking with that human.  You are another here who speaks like they know but again can offer nothing in the way of proof to convince others of your beliefs.  You are the one who said we would have had 3 days of darkness by end of may, and were "certain".  Perhaps silence should be coming from many of you and not I. :)

• check this out about Alex Jones http://adventofdeception.com/deception-alex-jones/

• Everyone with eyes to see can tell Jones is a shill.  If people really pay attention to the bohemian grove party smash he did many years ago there is an interview after with a politician on the street.  Alex asks him about what he doe at the grove.  The politician says "you were invited" and alex quickly corrects him that he broke in.  The problem is that the politician was not high enough up the ladder to know what the cabal is doing with him, so assumed that like anyone else, YOU DONT GET IN THE GROVE UNINVITED.

If people actually paid attention and compared facts and listend to what people say, rather than letting their hearts tell them what is right, they might notice these things.  When people are brainwashed by new age doctrine to think that whatever they believe is truth then we have even more issues of ignorance.

• I appreciate your messages one. People don't like you, but you have a sobriety that is refreshing.

thanks.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good site in my opinion to learn more about the Ascended Masters and their messages for anybody who is interested in learning more.https://sirius-eng.net/index.htm"
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into how to block the side effect of carbs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_GSDbxCbE"
13 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 09.00, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
30 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Justin...I like the meals Berg enjoys....We each have to use these principles and create our own diets, which will vary, depending on location and access to produce...In Europe we have a large range of European cheeses....Berg buys some of these...I…"
1 hour ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
   The 5 Principles Of Co-Creation By Solara An-Ra & The Pleiadian Councils Of Light  The very happiest of Equinoxes dearest Light Tribe of Gaia!I offer here a gift from the Pleiadian Councils of Light ... as usual they are delightfully playful -…
1 hour ago
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
3 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
3 hours ago
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr.Berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=G81L2NsRl7vRFuzM"
3 hours ago
More…