Replies

• ..they are fraud..................

• ........from the perspective of someone who was dragged throu the court system in the past, I feel this flag insignia , what ever it means, is not enough when you admitt to guilt if commited like my case and judges are not really monsters out to get us. No, ..............I've been there , done that, and let me tell ya, couple of times they got me(like my divorce) but I dont support every court stressed to get you. Sure I didnt commit murder, rape nor financial theft but I understand that being honest with them gets you off easy.

its like David Cassidy getting arrested again. Why get arrested in first place but when you do dont fuck with the judge, that person can get you in serious trouble. Who needs that headache........................

• Loved this! Thanks for the post Mr. Ed.

• Hi folks, hi ed, thanks for sharing.

From personal experience, they use contract and consent, though in ways most are not aware of, or did not agree to.

If one enters their ship (kangaroo court), they are the captains, even though most are not aware of their childish games.

Somehow, someone convinced them, that they have the right to judge others.

Not to mention, they are under the delusion that they can contract with man or woman, by using a commercial identity that almost no man or woman even know exists, which means, all of their so called contracts with us are null and void from the start, due to lack of full disclosure or fraud.

It does really all boil down to belief, just like money, if people believe the ink paper they spend their days acquiring is worth something, they will keep doing so, not because it has any real value, but because they believe it does.

Same goes for everything else, including kangaroo courts, if people believe those things have authority over them, they will give over their power to it and be subject to it.

peace love light

• Yeah, this band Rage Against the Machine .. they nail it ..

glad you like em .. me too .. 

peace bro .. we are indeed good.. its all cool..

thanks Ed :)

.. p.s. .. my apologies for my earlier comments in the Keshe post, it was nothing personal... sorry if it came accross that way.

• Sylvain .. I dare you .. Lol ..

• He was removed from the court by force .. just goes to show, if you dont comply with them, they will resort to plan B and physically control you .. !  .. the Judge was in a state of flux because one person has the court system by the balls ..

How many people have tried to stand their ground in a courtroom with a sharp intelect and a knowledge of the court system before a control freak judge gives the signal to the cops to grab the defendant/s, cuff them, incarcerate them and keep them under control until the court system run by these parasitic control freaks decide what to do with them ?..  the judge in this case got called out because he doesnt have a leg to stand on, nor a bench ..

It is only a matter of time before the entire control system is destroyed once and for all.

• The Truth is coming out all over!  :D

• Yet with all the facts and fingers pointed at him, he(judge) still remains behind the bench dispensing "justice".

I hope that fella follows through with his lien against the court and the results thereof made public as this audio was!!

Good post Mr Ed.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
2 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
Fixing a water stain in the basement-see any images in the stain?
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Actually I'd be really pleased if someone out there, reading this, benefits from discovering that stevia could be a remedy, if suffering from Lyme....
My heart goes out to all such sufferers....And Spring time seems to be a more dangerous season,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This Lyme disease sounds pretty awful and the guy who made the vid, describes his symptoms in detail, over several years...
It is a fact that simply being bitten by a tick and having a "bullseye" rash, does not necessarily mean you've contracted it…"
2 hours ago
More…