Confused

Hello everybody on Ashtar Command.

I am really confused about the content of this site. If I post something I feel as if I am speaking another language. I cannot understand half of what people post. I feel like it is a giant chat room full of rambling.

The negative forum posts get so many hits and the positive ones are few and far between. Why the negativity that persists? Please people work on yourselves. Meditate. Be kindness. Do something other than hang out on the internet. Contribute to life off-line. Write about things transforming our world for the better. Lately, It seems like a bunch of mental patients running around with each other but no one taking the steps to get out of the fog.

Maybe my vibrations are just not matching. There are a few here that are awakening but most of it seems like a giant confusion to me. People in confusion writing about confused lives.

I'm not being judgmental, just observant that it is confusing here. This is why I don't post very much. I don't even know what to say. People are speaking different languages than me. I'm just fed up that I post and there are no comments but if conspiracy theory X is posted everyone comments.

Maybe I'm just being selfish. Maybe it is better I don't post or write. Just tired of confusion here.  

Does anyone else feel this way?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope the positive, light and love find your focus...it is there, just disreguard anything that "feels" wrong to you.
  • Hallo! Har akkurat meldt meg inn og synes det er spennende å møte nye mennesker med andre tanker.Å være menneske for meg betyr å våge å leve,kjenne,elske,oppleve for hver dag uten noe form for frykt.Min viktigste jobb som menneske er å bli den beste utgaven av meg selv.For mange av oss som lever i dag har vi aldri lært å elske oss selv.Men når vi virkelig forstår den ene tingen at det hele handler om å godta at vi alle er unik,at vi har fått det vi trenger for å klare oss..Vi må godta vårt asvar og vår viktigste jobb er hvordan vi lever livet vårt,det er ingen andre som kan steppe inn å leve vårt liv.

Livet foregår her og nu,det finnes ingen oppskrift,men du har fått alt du trenger for å stadig utvikle deg til en enda mer fantastisk utgave av deg selv.

• Thanks for this answer Goddess, I agree with you, its impossible to hold "status quo"...

As you say, its a very Good way to "see what you react on", I dont believe in trying to "sort" the Negative from the Positive, because, we all see things differently. Just think if i were A control freak trying to Make everything positive here, by removing posts, would that help, =) NO!

There is no "100% PERFECT COMMUNITY". Lets understand that and Take self responability and post things we personally believe in and it will help many...There will always be some negative nergies, its like

there trying to get attention, and sometimes it succeeds, its like a little "mosquito" when your trying to sleep, its drawn to the "lightbulb" =) If negativity appears, you as a members can see it and
      move on. Negativity isnt a bad thing, its just someone trying to be seen....

PS, A good thing is not to get Stuck in front of the computer. breathing fresh air and maybe do some excersise will make you forget all the negative and Take the Focus back to "here and now."

• Thank you Goddess and Ben. This has been a lesson of learning for me. Thank you everyone for contributing and helping.
  • Hi there, sorry you are so confused. Just be content you are where you are on this journey and be patient with those who are not that far, they will get there. It took us time to be where we are, we need to allow them this same time. Practice what is called compassionate detachment from the negative posts, or take those posts as a teaching tool to help progress the thought processes of those who posted them always remembering to not take things personally when they respond back, sometimes just getting them to think about something you said takes affect quietly even though you don't see the rewards. It does get frustrating not being able to find those who we connect with but we are out there. Namaste to you.
    • Good point, I needed reminding of this.  Thank you :)
      • Never said I was far away, just at a different level, obviously don't need to ramble, know where I am going with my life. Had many trials and have learned from them and will keep learning but don't let too much rattle my feathers anymore. I believe in my God and ascension and will patiently wait it all out. Negativity does not help anyone, but if others want to be negative it is there perogative, I just choose not to, feel it is a waste of precious time and energy. Sorry my post offended you it was not my intention.
      • Are you talking to me or to LoveRadiates? 
  • It is a sign of the times, when even lightworkers are on their knees, praying for redemption. We are going through the most challenging times this planet has ever experienced. But fear not dear one for all will be lifted into the 5th dimension where a peace beyond all understanding shall prevail. Within you is a strength of uninmaginable power that will carry you to your hearts desire.

God Bless you.

Martin

• www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com   the truth! dont miss it, it explains everything
    Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1527

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 735

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Another good keto meal list from Dr.Berg. https://youtu.be/0duUYXn1UoI?si=4cFuMy9pq_letifo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr.Berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=G81L2NsRl7vRFuzM"
1 hour ago
"This is good for anybody looking into keto. This is about the keto meals Dr. berg eats during the day. https://youtu.be/2AyFdr3Fd0c?si=Gj61Q1WsUsMcMvLI"
1 hour ago
"Thanks for that Drekx. I've been reading and studying these last few days what to do for a perfect Keto and fast combination including checking out what meals to do for keto. Gonna be looking into carnivore diet options as well. I've seen…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And this comment is in answer to Justin's question, on my wall, which is, what do I take during the full 72-hour fast, to maintain basic health...??
Each day, starting last Sunday I have been taking water, with a tea spoon of pink Himalayan salt,…"
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Agarther Z.....Yes you are correct and that was a typo, because the 72 hours will be up at 09.00, tomorrow, which is Wednesday....And I'll start refeeding during that day, not Friday...I plan to eat small keto meals at 0900, 11.00 and 13.00....In…"
2 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post The 9D Arcturian Council: Going Where No Other Human Has Gone Before; Channel: Daniel Scranton .
2 hours ago
More…