Confused

Hello everybody on Ashtar Command.

I am really confused about the content of this site. If I post something I feel as if I am speaking another language. I cannot understand half of what people post. I feel like it is a giant chat room full of rambling.

The negative forum posts get so many hits and the positive ones are few and far between. Why the negativity that persists? Please people work on yourselves. Meditate. Be kindness. Do something other than hang out on the internet. Contribute to life off-line. Write about things transforming our world for the better. Lately, It seems like a bunch of mental patients running around with each other but no one taking the steps to get out of the fog.

Maybe my vibrations are just not matching. There are a few here that are awakening but most of it seems like a giant confusion to me. People in confusion writing about confused lives.

I'm not being judgmental, just observant that it is confusing here. This is why I don't post very much. I don't even know what to say. People are speaking different languages than me. I'm just fed up that I post and there are no comments but if conspiracy theory X is posted everyone comments.

Maybe I'm just being selfish. Maybe it is better I don't post or write. Just tired of confusion here.  

Does anyone else feel this way?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, this is the second reply. But then we are together in this. I and other resonate with what you say, shake our heads in agreement and then look for more drama perhaps. At times, you may express something that you experience which is personal and others cannot fully understand. I posted on another site about what I was told by my handlers and a man replied. His wisdom may help. He mentioned that what I experience was tailored for my personal learning, just for me. I still share, but don't expect much in replies however.
  • I use a few websites to learn me little more.

Here are an another site i like: 

http://ascensionnow.posterous.com/

/danne

Good night, Posterous
  • You wanna know why there are so much confusion and chaos? we live in the age of kali, the age of destruction and terror. where evil and confusion reigns,and ppls ego´s are going nuts. Everything is a choice, the choice between good and bad, unfortunately there will always be those that choose the negative, it seems that they need the experience. check out www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com  and click the journals,box at left and have a go. a must hear is "meeting tapes" in same category, just click the searchbox at front site and search for "age of kali"- that explains all you go through. happy hearing! and God bless you!
    Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • Dearest Qan Dek, I completely relate to what you are expressing.  I too, have had really great postings that I was wanting to share and discuss with others, but it just never turned out that way.  I have been angry reading some of the postings, the negative ones get more attention indeed, because they are manipulative and seeking of attention.  This wouldn't be such a bad thing, but reasonable discussion is very difficult when faced with ignorance and an inability/unwillingness to give deeper thought and higher reason. 

I feel disillusioned because I left another site that was constantly monitored and controlled, where you couldn't feel free to express yourself without being deleted or chastised by the management... but I don't fit in here either.  I am a member of the Spiritual Hierarchy, I am an esotericist; I believe that YES, the Masters exist, and NO the reptiles aren't going to get us.  I am a positive and loving person who seeks knowledge and sharing of information; support from my fellow Lightworkers, and the odd chuckle here and there.  But I spend more time DEFENDING my belief system than supporting and sharing it with others of my kind. 

Like Shelly, I am looking for another site where I can feel comfortable and like I belong, without the negative energies and fear mongering. 

Here's one you may like though, as an aside:  If Cats are from Lyra where do Dogs come from?  Sirius? 

LOL, okay maybe not for everyone, but my sister thought it was HILARIOUS :)

Take care, see you on the other side :)

• Jeez I never thought you'd be confused about anything, and that coming from a mental patient like me!

You've always posted good stuff even way back before you dissappered in Sep 09, I didn't think you'd be back after that cos I enjoyed reading your posts on initiations and Sanat Kumara etc etc, you used to post a lot of things for members to do as well, meditations, axiatonal realignments and such things and why you didn't get many or any comments or replies I think is because it resonated with a lot of the members that did read them and practice your meditations etc. You don't fix something if it's not broken, so if members are in alignment with your posts then there's obviously nothing to add to them, although maybe an acknowledgement or brief description of experiences with your meditations etc would be appreciated. Why the "negative posts" get more attention and comments is because the members recognise that something is broken or amiss and being the caring/loving community that this place is, everyone jumps in to lend a hand, offering advice and support and as Keith says, It does calm down cos somewhere in there an answer or advice was found and the person thus identifies where the problem is and what steps and measures can and should be taken to rectify it.

You and your postings are valued on this site, and I'm sure we'll all do more to make you feel more appreciated!

• Nat,

I like the way you do your 'stuff'.

I like 'punching pillows' too and it's very rewarding 'cos I'll end up being tired and needing it to lay my poor aching head to rest.

Blessing You!

• Qan Dek,

You're very cherished at this website - we all are cherished in some form or another.

Your posts are for your own thoughts and we do need to see our thoughts in written/typed words and 'posting it' means that you're realeasing it in some kind.

If we do get some comments, it is always good to know that someone out there..resonates with your thoughts. Other than that, I don't take to heart if anyone doesn't comment on anything if the postings doesn't resonate with anyone.

I deleted one of my posts on 'Bill Gates' 'cos I realized that it doesn't serve my purpose anymore after posting it - I let it go by deleting the post and allow God to do the work without any kind of 'resentment' towards the GMO issues. I ams till 'angry' with Monsanto and some other big pharmas etc...but I'm learning to resovle those 'feelings'.

So....all of us are still working on ourselves...in some form or another and I hope that you will find peace within yourself and not let others 'drive' your feelilngs to where...you don't want to be at.

It's all right to be feel 'resentment' once in a while - 'cos that tells us that we have something to work on...like a 'symptom' when one is not feeling well.

You are very appreciated here. Namaste.

• Geez, that is hard to comprehend, but actually easy to believe...
  • see you got positive feed back so whats the problem, you must have your say or it would not be possible to be apart of the totl sum of the wholeness of one-ness

Hey i agree with you shelly.

• I feel the same; there are people here that are lossing their grip on reality. You will be able recognize them. I usually ignore their posts because they do not resonate will me.

=)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1539

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Greetings friends! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.The portals to the Fifth Dimension are open. You simply are asked to align your energies to that of your Higher Self, and this is achieved with focused breathing and…
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"A few years ago, there was a former member called "Richard Stoddard," who told me that he could not believe that ETs, such as the galactic human types, could have physical sex....As they were, in his perceptions, "above it, or beyond it,…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"℗ 2006 Soul Heaven Records presents In-Ten-City....Not to be confused with "15 minutes city." 😉

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR9W9ZrXEE"
5 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Music break, dear people.....I love this piece, which starts off a bit repetitive, but then begins to really flourish, around 4:06, when the sax takes off...and wow, it's really superb....🤩…"
8 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting. https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=J7Bnybcc2t92e1_6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"LaGuardia Airport in New York recent sighting https://youtu.be/8wVw5ByNb9c?si=hBQdM42_bUi5EVI6"
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"More about Lyme disease from Dr berg here. https://youtu.be/WJ7N_9UYK1Y?si=uaSDCpuyy6gyqkS1"
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"This is a piece by the great nu funk proponent, Stéphane Deschezeaux and is named "The Virtual Love."
Deschezeaux is founder of Springbok Records and a French DJ and producer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTiaVh1l1EE"
9 hours ago
More…