I apologise for writing this if it is not welcome or permitted, but I am concerned with some other spiritual sites and wish to discuss this with members.

I do not spend much time here as I am busy with work and I am sorry for that.

I found a forum discussion about United Starseeds, well I noticed it was taken offline so that is no problem. I also saw people raving about another group, Starseeds.net and how great it was. But then I found all these fraud reports about the owner online and all the 'bad' things she and her group have apparently done to others and I am loathe to even attempt to join that group now, especially after feeling what I did from that site.

I made contact with my guides and they gave me information that the site owner is deliberately interfering with the paths of souls for evolution and ascension on this planet and that she works with low vibration beings on purpose to distract and manipulate people. I went and felt the energies of the site and was not too impressed. I felt that what my guides had told me was indeed true.

I wanted to know if this resonated with anyone else. Am I right in my decision to avoid this place? Should I listen to my guides and my intuition if I feel a group is not safe?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear True Blue,

Always honour your intuition and go with your heart feeling. Remember that this Earth is as a school and there are many grades of classes that co-exist. Do not belittle those who have not been able to pass their final exams to reach the grade you are now at. You too sought knowledge and understanding to get where you are, in this life time or another. Everything is of God and therefore perfection itself. It is our prespective that needs adujstment sometimes rather than us being in judgment. Love everyone and everything. For as surely as we hold out a helping hand to those behind us on the spiral of ascension, others hold out a hand to lift us up too. Blessings, True Blue.

• its very worrysome, this place is badmouthing a good friend of mine now. She has never been on this site but did give advice to someone who came to her for a reading. All she could tell me was that this client of hers asked about this group and said it would be best she left them. My friend has been attacked by the Starseeds group many times even as recently as last Christmas with negativity and also black magic all because she answered a question for one of her clients.

ALl I know is that I have been able to get all my other friends off of there as none of beleive there is any truth there, its all lies, propaganda, and a cult atmosphere if you don't bow down to the system administrator.

• if you wish your freewill and choice to be honoured then you must not be saying that other sites and other messages are not worthy of being on the net.

this is what i refer to when i speak of lightworkers claiming to be "right" you are no more or less right than any other in your belief.  that person who is a fraud is following their own path of service to self.  if the Law of One series is correct in its mathematics i believe that service to self beings should be honoured MORE than service to others beings.

STO only requires 51% STO attitude,  but to graduate this density as STS one must be 95% selfish.  they must be nearly always serving self, this is far more difficult and time consuming and possibly even closer to source as those biengs are nearly 100% polarized, and a almost fully polarized being is "strong" in its knowledge of the lessons of its density and can there fore switch sides to STO if it so please much easier than a STO being wanting to switch to STS.

eventually though we reach the density 6th i believe of true understanding, this is when the realization comes that in serving others one serves self and in serving self one serves others, this is when polarity ends and beings are NEITHER STS or STO any longer as they TRULY understand all in ONE, unlike us down here who can speak the concept but not truyl undertsand it because of the dualistic nature of this density.

allow those others to take the path they want to take, and you follow yours, and even if they are not giving information of value to you those commenting may come out with gems that DO resonate with you, taking that which resoneate doesnt mean to ignore anything which at first doesnt fit your belief.  :) happy info hunting

• Thank you everyone for your input. I understand about using discernment and not judging others. From here though I am just going over information I am finding on the net and also what my guides are telling me. Starseeds.net doesn't seem like a very good place, the site administrator has several fraud reports about her online and her conduct. I wouldn't feel safe joining somewhere that has a reputation for their negativity  and messiah compelxes and having an elitist cult in operation. There just shouldn't be places like that on the internet misusing and taking advantage of people, thats all. Those are my main concerns about the group, I just wanted to get an outside perspective.

• I think you should probably listen to your guides, but that doesn't mean there aren't good people on those sites doing good things.  I think you should always keep an open mind, and remember to not judge others too harshly, because often times, people are good and do mean well, especially if they are putting their energy into running an entire site.

People generally do something because they believe in it, and it would take a tremendous amount of energy to do these things if you were didn't totally believe in it - or have your heart in it.

:-) 

• You bring up some good points, True Blue, and much has been said about this site itself and the members here being of dark or low vibration... it's the Law of Attraction, it doesn't mean they are wrong, but perhaps they are wrong for you... so I would follow my instincts on this one and search for a site that expresses who you are.  You are welcome here to post anytime and there are some really wonderful contributors, we aren't all the same but we are learning and sharing together. 

I should mention that if you do find yourself attracted to a site where the membership or moderators do not share your resonance, that maybe you were drawn to it to balance out some energy or karma... it's like walking away from an accident... you know people in there are suffering, if you have first aid or medical training you sort of have to go in there, it's a moral obligation.... but if you don't have proper training to assist the wounded you could be harming more than helping. 

Do you understand what I am saying?  You seem to have a good heart, any site would be honored to have you as a member. 

• I spend more time reading articles here than contributing I'm afraid and yes I will follow my instincts and avoid that place, I could help them immensely but its not my place too, thank you for your persepctive.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
5 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
6 hours ago
15 hours ago
15 hours ago
More…