Cobra via Lady Dragon Aug. 8/13

What to expect Financially "AFTER The EVENT"

Vision for New Financial System – Transition from the Old Financial System to the New Financial System.

The current Financial System is malfunctioning and is being replaced with a new financial system. Do not panic. This is a good thing. Your needs will be provided for. As with any major change, the first few days are always the most confusing. Since all major TV networks, Internet, newspapers, and radio stations will be broadcasting quality information about The EVENT you can expect to become more and more comfortable as the day moves along. Below are instructions for the first 14 day

Day 1 - within minutes of THE EVENT happening

(The Divine Galactic energy pulse).

All banks will temporarily close – no access to banks for 3-7 days (up to 14 days).

All credit cards and ATM machines will be temporarily disabled (up to 14 days).

The reason for this is to cut off access of funds to the illegal owners of the central banks around the world, known as The Cabal.

Most businesses will be encouraged to stay open, and continue to accept cash and checks as they would in their normal course of doing business. Checks will clear as soon as the banks reopen. (1-2 weeks after THE EVENT).

EVENT Voucher TemplateIf you do not have access to cash, and are in need of basic necessities which cannot be accessed through friends, family, community or emergency services, a voucher system will be set up in order to pay for goods and services.

This is not free money. This is basically a loan to you for up to $1000. which may be used from the day of the event for food, medicines & necessities until such time that the banks re-open. After that they become null and void, and you will be charged for the amount used. Businesses will be compensated for legitimate vouchers which they then can process through any bank. Those people who elect to use vouchers to purchase goods and services will be responsible for re-payment either through their bank, or as an offset against future earnings/compensations.

Day 2 – 14+

All currencies will still be alive

There will be a financial re-evaluation after the Event

There will be transparency accounting with banks that reopen.

Interest charges will stop.

Fractional banking will cease.

The IRS will be dismantled immediately.

All Banks with strong ties to The Cabal will be bankrupt.

The Federal Reserve will be dismantled immediately.

All debts will not be forgiven, meaning if you used credit cards to buy goods thinking your debts were forgiven, that will not be acceptable.

Food, shelter, and technology will be available for everyone.

No gold will be traded on the open market.

There will be no more homeless people.

There will be no more stock market.

Money in bank accounts will be frozen from reset to the new bank system (3-14 days). If funds were acquired legally, then the money will be kept.

The Cabal's money is illegal and will be seized.

More Future Details to The Changes for The New Society:

The only tax will be 14% on new items purchased.

Humanitarianism will reign.

New technology will be released but electricity grids will be kept going through the conversion.

Everyone will receive $100,000 from collateral accounts.

Debts up to $100,000 will be forgiven. If over that amount, it will be analyzed. Real outstanding debt will be taken from that amount or if not enough, you will be advised to go into bankruptcy.

All countries debts will be forgiven.

Mortgages will be cancelled out.

Retirement accounts will be preserved.

Social security/retirement/health care will be changed; free health insurance will be provided for a new, advanced medical system.

The average work week will be 3-4 hours a day, 5 days a week.

Production costs will decrease.

All legal contracts will be respected.

The police force will be restructured for protection, not money collectors.

Common law will be respected – not distorted.

Most credit card debt will be cancelled.

Speculation will not be tolerated, and you can not rack up your credit cards now, expecting them to be cancelled out later without being on the hook. There is financial tracking.

Congress will close at reset. (Goes for all countries)

Most of Congress (U.S.) will be disbanded.

There will be new elections for Congress (All governments worldwide) within 4 months of RESET.

Monsanto, the corrupt part of Microsoft, will be bankrupt immediately. Same for other corrupt companies.

Most prisoners will be released and receive psychological counseling and training because they were forced to do things due to life conditions. Many will be released because they are innocent.

CIA operated drug trade will cease, and drastic restructuring will be needed.

When we are all fully `healed,' we will stop eating meat (animals will be appreciated for what they are).

There will still be bankruptcies.

We won't be able to have factories in China any longer.

Most Companies will keep operating.

Companies will buy back shares and give investors back their money.

The Resistance will help and advise.

The electrical grid will be in tact, however when The Cabal goes down, we may have darkness for short intervals.

See www.2012Portal.blogspot.com and www.galacticconnection.com for more details of Cobra and his New Society Information.

Financial life after the "EVENT" will be vastly improved now that the bonds of debt illegally imposed by The Cabal are removed. Every person on the planet will have funds available for improving their lives.

LadyDragon is in direct contact with Cobra and will report the latest information on THE EVENT, Cobra and his New Society Information.

Please go the http://www.ladydragon.com/ for more news

More on the "EVENT":

Please Prepare for THE EVENT

What is THE EVENT ?

THE EVENT is where you will see on your television a MASS ARREST of bankers, financials and other people including the bad aliens who have been working together in order to enslave humanity.

Yes, I said ALIENS.

There are good and there are bad aliens.

Welcome to your new reality :)

The Good Aliens have been working in tandem with Secret Sacred Societies in order to remove the bad aliens from this planet in order to free us from their enslavery.

For those who are new to this, if this is a shock to you, well that is peanut what I just said :)

When THE EVENT happens, many -- and I mean many -- people will fall off their chairs in total shock on how they have been lied to.

The horrible truth of what they have done to us will come to light.

This is why we have made this article in order to guide you to positive actions :)

ARRESTS ARE IMMINENT

The first thing to do is to prepare yourself in case of major disruptions.

Although disruptions are not forseen, it is better be prepared, just in case :)

Make sure you have food, water and anything else for at least 1 week.

Form an emergency group where you can help put the word out about the TRUTH.

When THE EVENT happens;

What to know:

1. Bankers/Illuminati/Cabal/Government have been running the world and doing bad things.

2. White hats including old money, military, veterans, federal marshals, and local law officials are going to arrest them.

3. Media may say it’s martial law and try to spread panic, but the actions are lawful and benefit humanity.

4. International travel might be stopped for 3 days. Some facilities wired to explode will be off limits for safety.

What to do

1. The goal is to transition peacefully and safely. There will likely be disruptions in local travel, food supply, water supply, and electricity.

2. Make sure you have necessities for 72 hours and ideally 30 days.

3. Remain calm. Support the troops and law officers that are arresting thousands of criminals guilty of heinous crimes against us all. Research stories on the internet to assure yourself that the arresters are good and the arrestees are bad.

What not to do:

1. You are going to find out that the cabal have done terrible things to you, your family, and humanity.

2. Don’t believe that every one of them is as guilty as the leaders.

3. Some were forced to act and were threatened with torture.

4. Do not panic.

5. Do not riot.

6. Do not run into a bank and start shooting people.

Just be calm and work together to meet the needs of your community.

THE EVENT will happen like a thief in the night no one knows when so just be prepare for it

LadyDragon is here, on the cutting edge of knowledge, to report to you the TRUTH.

LadyDragon is here, on the cutting edge of knowledge, to report to you the TRUTH.

Please go the http://www.ladydragon.com/ for more news

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8114870463?profile=original

• Remember, remember the 5th of Nov.  ......

Pt.1

TRUST of COMTE de ST GERMAIN and NESARA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlNMFUrgjyM&feature=relmfu

Pt.2

the ROTHCHILDS and United States of America, CORPORATION:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImefSYpySwA

Pt3. FARMERS, WHITE NIGHTS, and - JUSTICE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOPIgNB-hGY&feature=relmfu

<3<3<3

Read more: http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profiles/blogs/disclosure-change-i...

Anonymous approves this message and Post!
  • Thanks, Ed, for posting this history. I do believe Cobra data. I think we are very close!
  • Once you argue with ego, you've lost the quest for wisdom.  

I have Googled COBRA and all I'm finding is government sites, movie info and video game links.  Which is why I asked for more info--did you not see that post?  Many here on this board have nothing good to say about Cobra saying 'beware.'  So I am ingesting their advice but still SEEking Truth.  I don't believe Einstein would qualify that is "ignorance."

Again....Everything in your post is the "yin" version of Government's "yan."  If you'd like to learn the real truth behind Government and their great deceptions, cover-ups and conspiracies go here:

http://efherne.wordpress.com/2012/09/08/countdown-to-disorder/

It's over 30 years of research dedicated to finding truth in Government, Western Medicine, healing, the source of all disease, more.  

I follow the patterns, not perception -- Logic Lies....patterns don't.  Simply because you dismiss a pattern(or truth) doesn't mean it stops existing.  Your logic and closed mind-set is exactly how the world got in this mess to begin with.  Blotting out truthful events and band-aiding them with Cobra prophecies doesn't simply stop the bad events from happening.  What it does is make you feel better...a self-centered act at best.

Every day there are: murders, rapes, children being sold/molested, massacres, genocide, and on and on.   Because your child didn't get kidnapped or raped shouldn't eliminate the reality from your mind.  Dismissing facts doesn't make them go away--it makes those doing the purposeful dismissing ignorant making you a victim of your own quote fired at me.  

You've gone into attack mode simply because I don't believe what you've written as fact.  I'm actually ASKING for direct information, links or websites(anything really) on Cobra, and you've called me names.  You could not have thoroughly researched the background behind Government and their plan for monetary collapse, choosing to believe in Cobra instead.

Purposeful ignoring is active ignorance.  Asking for information isn't purposeful ignoring.   Listening to and respecting my peers opinions does not qualify as ignorance either.  You simply choose to see it (or take it) as that.  If all I'm left with is what I've already learned, then I must use those patterns to formulate an opinion and continue to SEEk Truth.  But let me ask you--

When you purposely attack what you believe is "ignorance" with arrogance...what does that make you?

Now I leave you with a quote straight from the belly of the beast:

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.”–J. Edgar Hoover

8116279485?profile=original

• An absolutely brilliant reply Cassandra G. nice 1 ;)

• how do we know any of this is true??

• Hello 

Their is a video about Iceland and how they handled their debt to individual ratio by arresting the banker and crediting 110,000 on every outstanding mortgage that was drowning. Now 2 years later they are out of the 85 billion debt and flourishing.  Google Iceland bankers arrested and deficit. This is not as out their as everyone thinks. Considering Iceland has already done it! 

• Yes I recommend Cobra's data to everyone.....And in preparation, people should ensure that they have removed a good sum of cash from the bank, to pay for groceries, etc, before the ATMs close down...Indeed, it could be up to a fortnight before the systemic changeover...

Important that people don't panic in the mean time...

Helpful data, Ed....cheers, Drekx

• This video was put out by Anonymous in August 2012(reposted many times).  It discusses how the NWO plan has always been to collapse our financial system to create a One World Government, a one world currency, to cripple us, and to make us slaves.  You're a fool if you blindly believe these people claiming to be divinely in-the-know.  You're listening to devils.

Go to 5:10 into this vid and you'll hear all about this money-system "collapse."  It was supposed to happed by the end of 2012, but didn't because people are starting to wake up and stand for truth.  So the NWO found a different way to propagandize the herd:  PRETEND TO BE SAVIOR ALIENS CREATING A WONDERFUL NEW WORLD.

....and dangle some cash(and debt relief) in front of the masses to sweeten the devil's deal.  

• Please don't think for 1 minute I am naive or that I am one of hose who just sits around a table and complains. Please watch what I posted St. Patrick's Day 2013. Darline Spencer whistle blower on you tube.. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…