For more information go to http://citizenshearing.com

An event with historical implications will be held at the National Press Club in Washington, DC from April 29 to May 3, 2013.  At that time as many as forty researchers and military/agency witnesses will testify for thirty hours over five days before former members of the United States Congress.   The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race will attempt to accomplish what the Congress has failed to do for forty-five years - seek out the facts surrounding the most important issue of this or any other time.

For this reason the motto for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is "If the Congress will not do its job, the people will."

This event will be live streamed to the world via the Internet in at least four and possibly five languages.  Furthermore, the entire hearing will be filmed as the basis for a forthcoming documentary - Truth Embargo.

The title of this film is fitting as the goal of the Citizen Hearing is nothing less than the end of the extraterrestrial truth embargo this year.  The world's people have waited long enough.

This video, which provides a conceptual frame for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure, is available in the following languages: Japanese Chinese French German Spanish

This video provides more of the details. The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure will bring 40 researchers and government/agency witnesses to Washington, DC to testify before former members of the U. S. Congress on events and evidence supporting the truth of an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and a government policy to embargo that truth.

"It is time for the truth to be brought out... Behind the scenes high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense.... I urge immediate Congressional action to reduce the dangers from secrecy about unidentified flying objects."
Vice Admiral

Roscoe Hillenkoetter
CIA Director

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• to say nothing comes of an event such as this is a bit naive in my opinion.

Every time an event like this occurs, a few more people get exposed to it.

And then a few more. And then a few more.

And sooner or later, someone that can truly do something about it will hear about it.

Lets be grateful for what is being done.

It's the best that can be done under the circumstances.

As had been repeatedly stated,

Disclosure is occurring in the hearts of the people.

Events such as this open it up to more hearts.

I

• I remember watching Rachel Maddow's hit piece on this, which was ridiculous, but she did point out one thing that's pretty telling.....some of the main organizers of this Citizens Disclosure event, behind closed doors, were recorded as saying, they really didn't care whether or not the former Congressmen and one Senator, even listened to the testimony, or believed it....they, in their words, were simply doing this 'to create an event." So basically, they're using the former politicians for publicity, and in effect, this is all just some staged event that's not even real. Is that such a good thing, I'm not sure, but it's something to keep in mind.

• Hi Nancy;

No, as far as TV goes I watch exactly None!  I am truly saddened about what people will tolerate from the Lemming Channels.

Do you know of the "Democracy Now" Journalist Amy Goodman?

I think you may like her and what she stands for.   Here is a 9 min. video of her (she starts talking at min. 2).     She is very courageous and inspiring !!     If anyone is my hero she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9X1tTKOHOc

• But Nancy, the national news media for the past 45 years at least has been under the control of  the special interest group within the Govt./military/ corporate structure and have never allowed any significant information to be brought to the public.  Thats exactly how 9/11 was orchestrated, without the use of the  news media it could never have happened.

You do know what happened on 9/11 and who the players actually were ?

For over 45 years there have been miraculous news stories arising all over the world that the US public are unaware of.  Many throughout our country and the rest of the world consider it to be a virtual NEWS BLACKOUT. The powers that be do not want the masses informed, that would oppose their agenda.

From the beginning of time it has always been known that if you control the information flow then you control the perceptions and actions of the population.

• You must know that the press club along with Dr. Steven Greer and Mr. Bassett have done several Disclosures and nothing has ever come of it.

National News Media will not be allowed to televise  or print this event so as always, the populace will know nothing of it.

• ain't gonna happen

• Truthseeker thank you for this thread.

I wouldn't waste precious energy on the drama that unfolds when people become ego driven in their comments. It pays to not even respond to such behavior. <3

P.s I got a message from James Fox a few weeks ago about the Citizens hearing... he said that they are saving the best for last, whatever that means... i hope it will be something super exciting <3

• Wow Claudia what a goldmine of information and a very interesting site.  I have been reading there all day and only made a tiny dent....Thanks so much!

• Thanks Claudia, will check these links out today. Sounds interesting and pertinant. 

• YOU GUYS! PLEASE!  This website is becoming a platform for people to attack each other.  This is beyond counter productive.  I am stopping posting anything on this site.  I posted this to share information that I thought would be of your interest but instead of making comments related to it you totally take it out of context.  

It's quite ridiculous to watch grown up people with this he/she said BS, I imagine you are not in high school anymore...

GROW UP! GET A LIFE! YOU ARE JUST AS FUCKED UP AS EVERYONE ELSE!  FIX YOUR OWN SHIT AND STOP POINTING FINGERS! 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
2 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
3 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
3 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
3 hours ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
3 hours ago
More…