cigarettes...just saying

Breathing fresh air is a much better life style choice than its alternative. Proactively poisoning the very foundation of your life is an insane behaviour. Cigarette smoking is silly. 

Cigarettes are debilitating and deadly, expensive and distasteful and they’re not cool in the least. In spite of all this they’re dreadfully popular and once taken up, their hold seems difficult to dislodge.

It’s often said that cigarettes and their active ingredient nicotine are physically addictive. That’s true but this hardly begins to tell the full story. Physical discomfort happens when you abstain after a significant exposure but this is brief and in itself has hardly any hold.

The real reason cigarettes enslave their victims is that they provide a very strong and immediate effect upon your mind and mood. The nicotine in tobacco products medicates anxiety powerfully. Instead of being oppressed by worry nicotine washes your mind with an artificial ease.

The addictive factor comes about because smokers don’t answer their anxiety. Instead a smoker finds an illusory short term solution to their worry by hiding their upsets behind a smoke screen.

Unfortunately anxiety is the very last thing that expires from cigarette abuse. Indeed it’s as though anxiety becomes annoyed by the smoke and actively increases its agitation.

The result for a smoker is that each time they push their distress down with a cigarette it bounces back with an ever increasing intensity. The more you choke fear back with smoke the greater its force does fight forth.

Each cigarette reduces the worry for a moment. Immediately after that moment it comes back with increasingly greater force. The smoker then pushes it down with another cigarette in a hopelessly dysfunctional cycle of addiction.

The best way to stop this hateful perpetration again your lovely self is simply stop smoking. Smoking doesn’t work and in fact just makes things incrementally worse.  The energy in your breath is a much more sustainable and potent antidote to the fear you’ve been ineffectively trying to medicate away.

Facing your challenges head on is a much better way to live than running and hiding behind cigarettes. When you stop smoking in favour of fresh air your life will instantly improve.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•      I've heard that at least one of the Galactic Federations (forget if it was Ashtar Command or another) has available some fine tobacco cigars that are organic and pure.  Can't wait to give them a try.  According to the "Telos books" of Aurelia Louise Jones, in Telos, the underground Lemurian/Agharthan city underneath Mt. Shasta, they grow a superior strain of cannabis sativa (marijuana) that is unadulterated either by chemicals or by having its DNA altered, like apparently (according to them) all surface pot has been.  They (Telosians) don't smoke it themselves but will have it ready for those who "need/desire it" when the inner and outer/surface civilizations merge in the (hopefully) near future.    

• lol

good to know the celestials arnt wowsers

enjoy :)

• I do smoke, but i dont smoke cuz of addiction or because its cool ( Its not cool ) I try not to smoke much, but i do get nervous when i dont smoke.. I know i can quit, but quitting didnt crossed my mind in a lot because im trying to bring smoking to a lower number.. It's not healthy, but hey..You cant be perfect ;)

• i reckon you are perfect :)

and i agree you can be what ever you want

and re nervous when you dont smoke..that is the dynamic i wanted to bring attention to

im saying feel your feelings finish rather than push them back down with the durries

beloved

• There is an awesome ebook that someone sent to me to help me to quit smoking....it is awesome and very effective.  If anyone want to have this book, just email me here and I will gladly email the book to anyone who wants help to quit.  The name of the book is

ALLEN CARR'S EASY WAY TO STOP SMOKING.  He has a novel approach and his success rate in people quitting is in the upper 90%.  It has worked for several of my friends...Something about how he approaches the situation is far more effective than the usual, cigarettes are bad for you...lalala...Let me know if anyone wants the book, I can pass it along as a pdf attachment, just don't tell on me, lol.  My friend paid for it and shared it with me and I like to "pay it forward".

• thank you

thats a very kind offfer worth receiving for those who require it

i have heard of the book too and by ALL reports it is a good thing

as for the bad smoker message...the ads that are designed to scare actually encourage smoking in effect... you cant scare or shame people out of behaviours...it just makes things worse...yet m ost ads re anti smoking do that... i am seeing ads that are more effective comming through recently

beloved :)

• It's a great book I read this what a guy Alan Carr was.. He actually died in the end of lung cancer what he feared most bless him. However he helped thousands probably many more than that including Richard Branson to quit before he passed. His book is funny, witty and will make you mentally strong while you quit.

•    I agree that cigarette smoking is a nasty habit.  There are hundreds of chemical additives in both the cigarette tobacco and paper used.  The Native Americans used tobacco either as a wrap (cigar shape) or in ceremonial pipe.  Indeed, today, either pipe smoking or cigar smoking is preferential to cigarettes.  Studies have shown, for example, that smoking up to 5 cigars a day (as long as one doesn't inhale the smoke directly) doesn't affect longevity.  Granted that one should be considerate of others and only smoke alone or only in the company of another cigar or pipe smoker.  The electronic cigarettes also seem to be relatively benign to folks health. 

• tobacoe like any natural substance has its uses

but like most traditional psychological medications / mood shifters... occaisionally under the correct circumstances is the wtg

the tailor made cigarettes and also commercialy available tobacoe is designed to be massively poisonous... if there is an evil cabal tryin g to destroy pure humanity...they'll be right on top of the ciggie thingy

enjoy

much love

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
7 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe collective subconscious has shifted after many years of release and clearing. This changes our collective creation abilities, supporting new Source-informed unified creation which honors the higher trajectory and benefits the…
10 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
  AncientAwakeningsI’ve come to be with you at this time, in this auspicious time, in this momentous time that you are approaching now. Not so much just for the eclipse that is about to happen, solar eclipse, but because of the shift, the change…
10 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on Ben-Arion's blog post Calm In The Midst Of The Storm
"M.S. told me a long time ago. On this planet there is Light and there is Less Light. All of these ones are us. Both sides. Why do we have the Less Light? So that we can learn the lessons. We are going to be graduating as we do this. Thank you for…"
11 hours ago
GalacticWhiteRose@Yahoo.com commented on rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Was the F.F. Eclipse of Nibiru a “wild glitch in the matrix”.? by rev. Joshua.
"I agree. I thought it was a nothing berger. Chemtrails (I was taking pictures of them in 2004) were all over the place. Galactics are saying that they are coming soon. Are the chemtrails there so we can't see their ships?? Question. Can I post on…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"So, what was the speech made by Farage, that the Euro elites wanted to cancel..??
See his National Conservatism speech, he eventually made, following the court ruling....It's lengthy, but worth your time, especially if you live in the EU...👏🏻…"
12 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻NATCON wins against lefty cancel culture, in Brussels....👏🏻Bravo, to all concerned...

"The REVOLUTION against cancel culture has STARTED - ‘This is a turning point!’ says Nigel Farage"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNF2KuDoCOU"
13 hours ago
More…