cigarettes...just saying

Breathing fresh air is a much better life style choice than its alternative. Proactively poisoning the very foundation of your life is an insane behaviour. Cigarette smoking is silly. 

Cigarettes are debilitating and deadly, expensive and distasteful and they’re not cool in the least. In spite of all this they’re dreadfully popular and once taken up, their hold seems difficult to dislodge.

It’s often said that cigarettes and their active ingredient nicotine are physically addictive. That’s true but this hardly begins to tell the full story. Physical discomfort happens when you abstain after a significant exposure but this is brief and in itself has hardly any hold.

The real reason cigarettes enslave their victims is that they provide a very strong and immediate effect upon your mind and mood. The nicotine in tobacco products medicates anxiety powerfully. Instead of being oppressed by worry nicotine washes your mind with an artificial ease.

The addictive factor comes about because smokers don’t answer their anxiety. Instead a smoker finds an illusory short term solution to their worry by hiding their upsets behind a smoke screen.

Unfortunately anxiety is the very last thing that expires from cigarette abuse. Indeed it’s as though anxiety becomes annoyed by the smoke and actively increases its agitation.

The result for a smoker is that each time they push their distress down with a cigarette it bounces back with an ever increasing intensity. The more you choke fear back with smoke the greater its force does fight forth.

Each cigarette reduces the worry for a moment. Immediately after that moment it comes back with increasingly greater force. The smoker then pushes it down with another cigarette in a hopelessly dysfunctional cycle of addiction.

The best way to stop this hateful perpetration again your lovely self is simply stop smoking. Smoking doesn’t work and in fact just makes things incrementally worse.  The energy in your breath is a much more sustainable and potent antidote to the fear you’ve been ineffectively trying to medicate away.

Facing your challenges head on is a much better way to live than running and hiding behind cigarettes. When you stop smoking in favour of fresh air your life will instantly improve.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• nice read :) .

what about coffee?

• coffee messes with me ... i like it more than it likes me

and it balances horrifically well with tobacoe

i prefer life aside from either product

beloved

• Needed to read this today thank you Hunter, your my angel for today sent to give this timely reminder of how stupid smoking is:)

• loved :)

• Totally Agree with you Sir
    Check out recent forum post about smokers @ http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/still-smokinthe-world...
    • interesting read

but i dont share the sentiment expressed in your post that said

"goodby you Bastards as you have no respect for others".

that seems a bit harsh :)
      i see the challenge more as an opportunity for smokers to face their fears and overcome them

cigarettes are just one way to hide your feelings and your delay your acension. there is many ways to do that

loved

• I agree, but you say...... 'Breathing fresh air is a much better life style choice than its alternative'

If you come across some fresh air, can you send me some?

The Geo engineering has eliminated any fresh air on this planet, kind of a forced smoking you could say, many similar toxins to cigarettes.

• I hear you Two Feather....here in Florida they are chem trailing all night, you can hear them overhead, and when I get up at sunrise the sky above already looks like a giant tic tac toe game in the sky, and I worry about sitting outside all the time even though the weather here is usually devine, it is safer in my house where the AC is going and filtering the indoor air....

• yeah...i remember the preternatural taste of the air before the destruction inna past life vision presence

the air was food !

that said .im moving to the south coast of nsw australia near the ocean for that very thing ..fresh air and water...hallealujah :)  and the rememberance of perfect air is the reclaimation of it in fact of 3d and 5d simultaneously

fine resurrection soon come /still present / present in vision is present past future now

beloved

• Good luck finding some there, they are our neighbors, I am in New Zealand. Both us and Aust are getting hit hard. So many are having flu and hay fever type symptoms... I call it 'spray fever' !!

Look forward to when the crimes are exposed.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and in our galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Project Camelot Radio interview with Sheldan from 2011. Much talked about here including the various beings Sheldan has got to meet, the Dark Cabal and the lengths they will go to keep the Ufo cover up going, the Earth changes going on now and to…"
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Project Camelot Radio interview with Sheldan from 2011. Much talked about here including the various beings Sheldan has got to meet, the Dark Cabal and the lengths they will go to keep the Ufo cover up going, the Earth changes going on now and to…"
37 minutes ago
RichRaelian left a comment on Comment Wall
"Hello! I hope everyone had a good Earth day may there be many more to come along the way."
5 hours ago
"Wait till people find out that the fraud Barry and the wicked witch Hillary are also involved in crimes like this. https://youtu.be/uLIuB6E27Fc?si=-lUFNneyywQY_6L_"
7 hours ago
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Much of the old is disappearing as it has served its purpose and makes way for new energies that herald the beginning of a new era. You are seeing the effects all around you and it is causing upheaval, bringing about changes that will eventually…
13 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceI’ve been paying attention to shifts in the collective since the solar eclipse on April 8th.?  What I have been seeing is a lot of very deep things have been coming up in the collective that is beyond our current memory.  Most of what is…
13 hours ago
More…