The bull men of the Illuminati have chosen their big bully.

The name Donald means World Ruler. "Gaelic Dumhnall, World-Might ruler of the world. Trump card, or Trumpet. Triumph, to deceive and cheat. "Trionfi" fabricate, devise. The Joker, Trickster, the Wild Card  ranked above all the cards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2nNqeSMPs

You can even tell by the hair. He's the got the same thing going on as the other donalds, Ronald Mc Donald, Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, etc. He's the angry, crazy, joker.

Donald-Trumps-Hair_zpswqc4ev8g.jpg

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• SoftBank Pledges to Invest $50 Billion in U.S. After Meeting With Trump

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-says-softbank-pledges-to-i...

There is roughly 3 TRILLION(which should TRIPLE as businesses grow ) in off shore accounts and those rsponsible are getting ready to invest it in the US-I know it's not what the left corner wants to hear-depopulation through creating poverty and this will help the environment etc but people want to do things and have a life-

• 8115679099?profile=original

• Yeah the truth sure is comming out, meet Trumps new Secretary of Defence, a crazed psychopath called James "Mad Dog" Mattis!!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/22/0e/9f/220e9f9cd601b5a24eb1ab2f88b6585a.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMGCRD1RZDM
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      • https://i.imgflip.com/119676.jpg

9 unforgettable quotes by James Mattis

By Madeline Conway

12/01/16 09:03 PM EST

James Mattis, the retired Marine Corps general who has been tapped to be Donald Trump’s secretary of defense, is known for his earthy aphorisms -- eminently quotable, often controversial observations on everything from the romanticism of war to the secret of personal success (“I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word,” he once said.)

Reporters who have followed the arc of the four-star general’s 44-year military career from the sands of Iraq to the halls of the Pentagon have dubbed his many pithy statements “Mattisisms”; his legion of admirers call him either “the Warrior Monk” or “Mad Dog.” One Mattisism -- “be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet" -- even made it into a popular video game.

It turns out that Mattis, whose gruff exterior masks a finely honed intellect, may have influenced the president-elect’s view on waterboarding with something of a Mattisism. Trump told The New York Times that he was “surprised” when Mattis told him he does not favor the practice.

“He said, ‘I’ve never found it to be useful,’” Trump relayed. “He said, ‘I’ve always found, give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I do better with that than I do with torture.’ And I was very impressed by that answer.”

Retired Marine Gen. James Mattis

Defense
        Trump picks General 'Mad Dog' Mattis as defense secretary

By Bryan Bender and Andrew Hanna

Here’s a sampling of Mattis’ most memorable quotes:

1. ‘It’s quite fun to shoot them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people.’

In 2005, he offered this commentary on war: “You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them.”

He continued: “Actually it's quite fun to fight them, you know. It's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

At the time, after the remarks made some waves, Marine commandant Gen. Michael Hagee noted that Mattis “often speaks with a great deal of candor.”

2. ‘There are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.’

Speaking to some 200 Marines, Mattis had this advice, according to longtime reporter Thomas Ricks: “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

Mattis elaborated, “There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim. It’s really a hell of a lot of fun. You’re gonna have a blast out here!”

And: “I feel sorry for every son of a bitch that doesn’t get to serve with you.”

Clinton and Trump strategists still throwing punches

By Shane Goldmacher and Gabriel Debenedetti

3. ‘I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.’

Mattis remembered offering this message to Iraqi leaders following the invasion, Ricks reported.

4. ‘Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.’

According to the same report, Mattis advised his Marines in Iraq to stay vigilant. In that vein, he also once said, “There is only one ‘retirement plan’ for terrorists.

5. ‘There are some people who think you have to hate them in order to shoot them. I don’t think you do.’

“It’s just business,” Mattis said.

6. ‘In a country with millions of people and cars going everywhere, the enemy is going to get a car bomb out there once in awhile.’

Matt was characteristically blunt in a 2007 interview with the San Diego Union-Tribune. “There are going to be good days and bad days. Bottom line,” he concluded.

Congress
        Senators clamor for Corker as secretary of state

By Seung Min Kim and Austin Wright

7. ‘PowerPoint makes us stupid.’

Mattis gets a third of his briefings on the presentation platform, though, The New York Times has reported.

8. ‘I get a lot of credit these days for things I never did.’

For all his proverbial outspokenness, in a 2004 speech at the Naval Academy, Mattis was reportedly modest about his accomplishments.

9. “Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

Mattis, a student of counterinsurgency tactics and strategy, sent this advice to his Marine unit only a few hours before they helped kick off the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “While we will move swiftly and aggressively against those who resist, we will treat all others with decency, demonstrating chivalry and soldierly compassion for people who have endured a lifetime under Saddam’s oppression,” he wrote.

"Mad Dog" Mattis has no idea what compassion is AT ALL!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/37/1e/31/371e31242155132c9196418bdeeb0298.jpghttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d3/17/17/d317178b32c6b96ffed0e4608d684ab6.jpg

• It´s obvious to see how allied you are with the corrupt media Luke ;)

• Ridicules and daft statement to make, Andronover, you have no clue what you are even talking about. What's obvious are your pathetic attemps to muster up a valid reply because you simply can't, that you won't even accept the truth even when it's shoved right under your nose says it all really, truth which has been provided by Stick, Michael and myself and yet you brush it off because, as clichéd as it sounds, you can't handle the truth, therefore you settle for illusions. The best you can do to combat the truth, is search your pockets for a scarcastic one liner that dosen't hold any weight. Here, click the video, open your eyes and ears, and watch as it undeniably comes straight from the horses mouth. Watch Donald Trumps newly appointed Secratary of Defence, the psychopathic baffoon that is General James "Mad Dog" Mattis, openly boasting that he likes to shoot people because he thinks it fun to do so. Get real, Andronover, your replies thus far are hollow and vacuous. I already posted this video but you didn't bother to watch it the first time, no surprises there, as always, glossing over the evidence because you are in such deep denial. It's so obvious to the rest of us in here, that you ignore the fact's even when they're piled up in front of your face. Of course, you hold Trump as the savior of America, some sort of "messiah", because you're basically deluded. Like so many other deluded Trump devotees, you actually think Ronald McDonald is the chosen one, chosen by God to lead America, indeed, you deem him a "fully Christed being", even though you can't explain your ridicules claim, because you can't find the words to support it, because there are no words to support it. I dare you to try to explain just exacty what you mean by what a "full Christed being" is, because so far, you haven't expanded on that one.

You don't look deeply enough into the rabbit h@le because you're simply not ready to go there, you're too busy blindly hailing your dictator from the surface, just like millions of people did when they fell under the spell of Hitlers facist regime in the 1930s, which provided a powerful seduction to the equally docile masses, built upon illusary political propaganda and led by psychopathic madman with delusions of grandeur who somehow managed to cast a spell over his herd by spouting a rhetoric of deceit, a bit like Donald Trump, dont you think? Welcome the the 21st century equivalent, only this time the dictator in question has a blonde quiff and likes to "grab em by the pussy". Climb down from cloud cuckoo land and dig deeper into your conciousness. You won't study the material provided by Stick on the wetiko virus because its obviously too complicated for you to grasp, you don't understand the Archon infection that Donald Trump and all of the goons that surround him are riddled with because you are tainted by it yourself. Go back to square one, brother, you have a lot to unlearn.

• it seems ike Dnald Duck is getting him self souranded by wall street boys , he spoke so against in his such great election speaches. there are more conservative goons in line to be approved by senate , since Lindon Johnson ..........you silly trump supporters yur due is coming..............

• At least Trump picks guys with a great sense of humor. 

Though there's not much difference between Afghans slapping women and Americans slapping Afghans. 

• I think Trumps cabinet picks are a reflection of himself in many ways, they literally "mirror" him, the hidden aspects of Trump, just like any President has a mirror reflection of themselves in their cabinet. I must admit, I dont see General "Mad Dog" Mattis with a shred of humor, this guy kills people for a living. If thats amusing to you ET, then I guess we dont share the same sense of humor. I fail to see the humor in someone who shoots people and moreso, enjoys doing it..

To quote the man himself:

"You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn't wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain't got no manhood left anyway. So it's a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually, it's a lot of fun to fight. You know, it's a hell of a hoot. It's fun to shoot some people. I'll be right upfront with you, I like brawling."

He reminds me of Sergeant Hartman in "Full Metal Jacket"

movie pictures top metal full

http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/10-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes.gif

• When you take his comments seriously, it's not funny, but when you see the madness of it, it's better to laugh about it. 

I think I'm not smart enough to understand that there are people who believe in such things, that it's not their goal to entertain us, but that they mean it. All I can think is: what the heck! And that's the most clever thing I can say. 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
2 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…