Chem trails are back!

They are at it again here in Northern California.  Started yesterday with a few and today they are filling the sky!  I'm sickened and can feel it on my skin and taste it.  Is this happenning elsewhere?  Does anyone have any information from our friends in the sky?  Last week the sky was deep clear blue and my mind was sharp and clear, but now it is difficult to keep focused enough to type and I feel tired,sluggish, and violated.  The sky was clear for the first time in years a few weeks ago and I was excited to think it was over finally.  The must have gotten new crews to do their dirty work as I had read that the crews had quit when the found that they were being lied to about what and why they were doing.  I am barely able to function compared to how good I felt last week when the sky was clear.  I can hardly think and feel like I'm being suffocated and my brain is shutting down to a most unpleasant state of toxic stupor as I type.  Any info would be greatly appreciated. Help us, please!

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Nazi party did not die.  It was transplanted over here by pre-war Nazis who came over and started to brainwash this country with their propaganda.  Then they brought 150,000 unrepentant Nazi's over here with the first lie of there was only 1500 in the paperclip project.  The Fourth Reich is a book that is a must read to understand how they always had plans to transfer their power to the USA and then take over the world for their 1000 year reign.  They did not lose the war they just transfered it here and kept going.  Hence the flouride in the drinking water, monsanto, big pharmas, CHEM TRAILS that is why direction our schools have taken such a dive since then - you don't want smart slaves..and so on.  All planned and executed secretly.  It's about time we cleaned up our mess.  Time continues to collapse and this must be done by us before the next era.  Preparing for ascension takes some clean up time also. Keep bringing in the light - it is winning!

• Yes, thanks for bringing this up.  I am a fan of Jim Marrs.  The German surrendered, but the nazis didn't---they just metastasized, like a cancerous growth.  I have read some stuff that says that the bushes are actually nazi spys of another name (I don't recall more than it begins with the letter 's') who were secreted over here before the war's end and put in place to furthur that cabal or illuminati agenda.  The German military surrendered and were glasd to be free of the nazi boot on their neck.  Feels like history repeating only this time, they won't have anywhere to hide. Truth is stranger than fiction and the rabbit hole is extremely deep.  They learned to not "put their cards on the table", but rather work all their insidious schemes on the sly where we have the situation today where EVERYTHING is just lies upon lies.  I think they would have succeeded in their plans without intervention...its is that far gone.  The game isn't over yet, but I am feeling optomistic for the first time in years.  Then the chemtrails showed up again!  Well, y'know what they say about "the darkest hour before the dawn"....they are experts at "pimping" patriotism.  They did it to the Germans and they have done it to tens of millions of Americans.
  • Hooray for the good guys!  Thanks for the good news, Anita.  I was really feeling unwell earlier today. 

• My brother,here in nashville tn,it happens every single day,all the rain is fake,lines through lines in d sky,killing us all,and nobody seems to notice,they think is just jet hot gas,the government,is,responsible for all the worlds disasters,and they blame it on 2012 coming!!!stop the nwo,they are controling with this gases everybodys mind,controling the,weather,controling the planet,is in their dirty hands to destroy our mother earth
    • Yes, Enigma, it can be frustrating to observe the sheeple (no disrespect intended toward the poor victims), but I don't try to change anyone's mind if they aren't interested in looking outside of the box that they live in.  It seems to only create bad vibes.  I am somehow, still optimistic.  It doesn't make sense in the face of the blatant evil that persists, but that must be the price we pay for waking up---having to see what so many others can't or won't. 
  • and drink plenty of cranberry juice,or eat cranberries,as the juice and fruit will keep our kidneys flushed from the wretched toxins these chemtrails are causing,to dull our senses,when are they going to stop there desperate measures? sooner, the better i say.
    • can't be soon enough!  immediately, or sooner!
    • Good idea.  I had not thought of cranberries and juice.  Will get some tomorrow - as long as there is no HFCS poison in it!
  • Albuquerque here.  Yes the Chemtrails are back here also. AS this is a desert we really rely on the monsoon rains in August and September.  5 inches is all we get and this year it has only been 1 inch due to the drying effects of the barium.   They must have extorted more money and are continuing with the dastardly plans.  I do read however that our friends in the sky are following the trails and are negating most of the ill effects that Could be happening. I actually witnessed something in the distance traveling right next to a chemtrail that had just been formed.  I find that I cough the day after we see them in the sky for a while but that clears up the next day.  If I may suggest putting white light protection around yourself or your home when you see them.  I swear it helps to stop the effects.  Drink lots of water and it may help clear out anything that has been breathed in or swallowed - this also replenishes your brain.  Brains need water!  Barium drys out humans besides the land. (IF your pee is not clear but yellow then you are dehydrated)  I find these ideas help me -plus a hepa filter air cleaner the days I see them.

Good Luck to all.

• Thanks for the health tips, sarendippity. I am not suprised to hear of your sighting of something following a trail.  That's encouraging.  I have a filter in my home, too.  namaste
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
47 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
1 hour ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
3 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
3 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
Infinity liked Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
7 hours ago
More…