CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIGHTWORKER

CHARACTERISTICS OF A LIGHTWORKER!

I thought after all I written and said about what is a lightworker?  How would you know that person is one?  What would he do?  What would he say?  What actions does a person take to make him a lightworker and what actions does he do to say this person is not a lightworker?  Here is a list of characteristics that you can tell if a person is or is not a lighworker.

1.  Lightworkers are usually viewed as eccentric.

They don’t tryto be unconventional, but their broader understanding of life and their burning desire to know more pushes them to explore and experience different philosophies, cultures, and religious values.

2.  Lightworkers understand the value of conscious awareness.

They work constantly to increase their understanding of and compassion for all living things, and to generate positive energy.

3.  Lightworkers are exceptionally healthy.

and seldom use either prescription or OTC medications. With an innate ability to sense energy fields, the Lightworker naturally gravitates toward nutritious food, natural healing methods, and a beneficial lifestyle. Artificial ingredients alter the body’s chemistry in a way that causes Lightworkers to feel foggy, out of tune with themselves, and may even make them physically ill.

4. Lightworkers are most comfortable when surrounded by nature.

Many live in rural areas and on farms, but city-dwelling Lightworkers will fill their homes with live plants and will spend as much time as possible in nearby parks or other natural settings.

5.  Lightworkers translate their beliefs into action.

Some Lightworkers have careers in the helping professions, but whatever the job, you can spot the Lightworker – s/he’s the extra helpful store clerk or the always-genial delivery person. In addition, Lightworkers are all actively involved with organizations that promote peace, healing, environmental sustainability, and human rights.

6.  Lightworkers avoid the limelight.

The mission is of utmost importance to Lightworkers, and they are not comfortable with the notion that a single person (especially themselves) should be singled out for praise. These are the people who work long hours to complete a project, then insist that the success of that project was a team effort – whether or not the “team” participated.

7. Lightworkers instinctively incorporate their soul work into all aspects of their lives.

They live their beliefs. For example, Lightworkers extend kindness and compassion to beings that others shun, and avoid involvement in any endeavor that may be harmful or hurtful to others.

8.  Lightworkers live simply.

Material possessions have little value to them. They are affected by the energy that emanates from everything, including seemingly inanimate objects. An excess of possessions means an excess of conflicting energies, which causes Lightworkers to feel overwhelmed and spiritually smothered. Consequently, their homes often appear Spartan and they struggle to keep their lives free of complications.

9.  Lightworkers are averse to conflict.

Instinctively able to recognize that every opinion is valid within the experience of the holder, Lightworkers know that opinions are never changed through argument, coercion, or violence. Rather than expend energy on pointless debate, Lightworkers will walk away and allow the other person space and time in which to grow in understanding.

10.  Lightworkers adhere to the practice of non-harming.

They are attuned to universal energy; they sense the connection of animals, plants, elements, and the Earth to themselves. Lightworkers know that inflicting injury on another being harms the Lightworker, as well.

I'm sure you can add a couple more to the list.  So what do you think?  What actions do you see that would make one a lightworker and what actions do you see that would not make one a lightworker?

Please note that claiming your a lightworker and if you have to announce yourself that your a lightworker, does not make you a lightworker.

Making post after post and repling to your own posts does not make you a lightworker.

Attacking someone, attempts to manipulate people does not make you a lightworker.

Ploting scheme after scheme in an attempt to harm another, not only does not make you a lightworker, but you do not have the Christ Consciousness within you. 

http://socyberty.com/spirituality/how-to-recognize-a-lightworker/

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• Hi Kelly.  I told Peter K. that this is over.  I have accomplished what I came here to do.  There is nothing more to prove.  

Peter K., I am logging off this discussion.  I will not allow you to further flood this post with your replies.  

The battle is over. 

• thankyou kelly.

namaste.

• Lori, now it is you that is stalking me thur out the post.  You say "Be the Love" but you don't express it in your comments.  The task is over.  Throughout the post, Peter K. revealed who he truly was.  You were caught up in the middle of a feud we had going back to Greg Giles blog site.  This was just Peter K.'s way of  manipulation to gain followers.  It should not have included anyone else in his feud against me.  I apologize for all parties involved in the AC community.   

It's over now.  You can stop trying to defend him as he does not need any.  His actions speak for themselves.  Please let this go and move on.

Pleas allow yourself to "Be the Love"

Darryl

• And if you don't know who you are, how can you know who I AM 

• Please stop your multiple replies, trying to hijack and flooding my post.  Each attempt shows over 11,000 members what you are doing.  You are losing it and exposing yourself at the same time.

It is over, Peter K.  It is done.  The battle's over.  Go to bed and sleep on it.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 liked AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Oh yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do.. x"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
2 hours ago
More…