Cancer 2015

Cancer 2015: History. 2025. Pope Francis. Dark Days USA. Charlston. Movies.

gaia

Gaia: Mother Earth

Keynote
“I build a lighted house and therein dwell.”
(Full Moon: July 2, 2015. 3.19 am. GMT.)

Esoteric Quaternary: Aries, Taurus, Gemini & Cancer
Cancer and the Evolution of the Human Soul
Countdown to 2025: Humanity’s Great Crisis
Cancer, Pope Francis and the Restoration of Mother Earth
Cancer Full Moon and the Venus-Jupiter Conjunction
Cancer USA: Pluto ‘s Dark Days Leading Toward Light
Charlston, Carolina: Again, the Gun Control Debate
Movies and Neptune

http://esotericastrologer.org/newsletters/cancer-2015-souls-history-2025-pope-francis-dark-days-usa-charlston-movies/

FOLLOW LINK FOR THE READING :-) 

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• KELLY: nice description of Cancer, but why bring up Pope Francis???  Pope Francis supports the concept of a one-world- bank AND a one-world-currency.  Not to mention a taxation system designed to pay carbon-usage  taxes to a selected few (i.e. Al Gore) while the elite pay NOTHING (because they are "special"). Also note that Pope Francis has been accused of molestation of children in Argentina in his early years.  MANY people here on Ashtar have commented about this evil history of the current Catholic Pope; I was born and raised a Roman Catholic and thus feel qualified to make such accusations.

Cancer rules the emotional sensitivity that defines who and whom one will be intimately be  close to in regards to trust, secrets, shelter, and food.  This is why Cancer is often called the "mother-figure" of astrology, and it is also why it rules the Moon (of which is also referred to as "the mother-symbol" or "the woman in a man's life" on the horoscope charts of many people (and this is especially true with men)).  Cancer rules the past and past history of one's territory or roots, and hence Cancers are incredible at remembering past events that may have an impact on the future.

Cancer rules the home and activities taking place in the home, such as cooking, cleaning, taking care of children, and remembering (and honoring) the past that made the home possible. As mentioned, Cancer is often called the "mother-figure" of the horoscope.  Overall,  Cancers are outstanding at maintaining a household and its' occupants, and feeling discontent in the household as well.

Cancers can be generous, but usually they are generous to those who Cancer feels close to and with those who  feel like "family." Hence, a good Cancer can be very generous to a select few, and a bad cancer can be very selfish with many (and will often cite past experiences with others as the rationale for such selfishness).

Cancer rules silver, the Moon, the number two, the day Monday (it literally means "Moon Day"), the stone moonstone, and pearls.  The key phrase of Cancer is "I feel."

Thanks for the astrology post.

Love, Malcolm   

• Thank you, Malcolm, you know a lot about astrology :-)  This is Philip Lindsay's report, he says that although the Pope works within a certain paradigm of religion he is trying to change it for the better... we shall see if that happens, I guess.  However the report about climate change might influence some politicians into making some changes if the Catholics get riled up enough. 

• Don't trust the Pope, sorry.

• I agree...I don't trust any organised religion that tries to tell you who God is and how to behave, however millions of people are influenced by him so hopefully he guides them into making better choices for us and the planet.  We have enough crazies in power trying to run us into war and poverty... we need moderates globally if we are going to make peace a reality. I'm not holding my breath, but one can dream :-) 

• .........strongly believe that we will change , as humanity , brothers and sisters regardless of religion or believe. We have no choice................................

• Yes...it's just a matter of time :-)  Thanks, Michael :-) 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. How they live, where they are from, and more are discussed in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVhaQF0TNow"
1 minute ago
Justin89636 posted a discussion
For anybody interested this discussion will be all about Billy Meier and his Plejaren contacts Feel free to post anything about Billy and the Plejaren here.
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good info you provided Drekx and yes this would be great to put in my blog. Thanks for sharing my friend :)"
10 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Of course, Justin, feel free to post this data on the three main teleportation methods..In your blog.."
29 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"hehe...!! Love it....Billy Meier certainly knows about the three basic technology types, for teleporting personnel, from and to, beamships/scoutships...

And yes, the "Star Trek" style of "energising," in which molecules are disassembled and…"
38 minutes ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
I was initiated into the Saraswati sect back in the 90's-She helps with understanding your chosen path through study -google translator is worthless translating Hindi to English   
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. https://youtu.be/DVhaQF0TNow?si=TmuE4UsNtTuszZec"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Getting into who the Plejaren or Pleiadians as they are often called are. https://youtu.be/DVhaQF0TNow?si=TmuE4UsNtTuszZec"
1 hour ago
More…