Replies

• what  a mission your on !!!

• so you say i am a beeing of darkness, working for the dark forces.....  look at my picture, are you blind, yes you are......

you just described yourself, i am a mirror .....

hope that makes you wiser.

• i sugest that you leave you funny comments for what they are, they are not needed here.

• 8109373881?profile=original

Mali Nunquam Praevalebunt, which translated from Latin means “evil never wins” or “dark ones never prevail”.

see my post :

Cobra: Operation Mjolnir | The Portal

• 5c1fcd122e095c1bb8e16db86c0ad798--dominique-fine-art-print.jpg

• I know i am targeted individiual,  but there are no  humans involved, its all done from the astral plane. Archons or chimera

I ve been reading a lot about  targeted individuals.

you are right about most post on this site,  that is why in 10 years i didint come here,  i have better things to do ..

I know all will be well in the end for us.

• Blip Konijn i know exactly what you are talking about. these archons herassments is done via egs which is electronic gangstalking. Mr Konijn it means you are targeted by couvert electronics done by this companies www.g4s.com(responsible for the las vegas shooting) which has its origens in great brittain. Great Brittain and the Netherlands have the most targeted individuals. Egs means also invisible electronic gangstalking. In great brittain almost 2,5 million people are employed in the couvert torture business. And in Holland around 500.000 working for  between 7000 euro net until 50.000 euro's for the real killers. and this wage is everywhere the same. In the whole world there live approximately 600 million people in this invisible job. they all directly worked for the archons who are defeated by the galactic federation. now they only work for the rockefellors and rothschilds. So mr konijn you are just like me as lots of others targeted individuals who still aren't aware of this technology. Most negative comments here are sourced by their personal privat electronic stalker., because they are affraid that this info comes to light as what is happening now with my comment. this is a short link i found on youtube recently. it only takes 5 minutes of your time. and then you know in wide lines what it means to be targeted   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plrHU4VKbRM And there arer many more video's about targeted individuals on youtube.

For egs employees all houses and appartments are glass houses always in light. Also when it is dark evrything is in the light for them. They know every secret place in your house. So when they stole something out of your house this is because they knwo exactly where you have put it, because they saw you putting it there. nothing is safe even all your passwords. They can interfere severly in your pc, cellphone, computerized hifi, your car. Every thing where chips are involved they can hack. They even can read your mind. They influence manipulate you with techniques like brainmapping which steeres you psychic the can make you crazy when every they like. with MRI hospital instruments they can make you fysical ill.  And they have done this to me over and over again.

You have to imagine that the whole psychiatric world is based on egs. So actually without egs manipulation there  wouldn't be people in a psychosis or any one would be in a psychiatric clinic. there would not be anti- depression people and medicins. 99,9% of the psychiatric production is artificial and is fake, bogus.

So it is with the fysical health. everything is artificial orchestrated to put everybody who is sensitive for it under deep state surveillance and above all under mind control. thsi what it is all about. Mind control mind control  and mind control again. And everybody who reacted here in a negative sense were al mind controlled by egs  to formulate their opinion. Because you hit the target exaclty on the nose. And that is hurting egs people. so then they have to command their sheeple as what just happened here. I hope you are able to spread this info. I really would appreciate it. And the galactic federation to as you are a starseed as i am too.

Well so now you know that all the sickness in this world is orchestated by electronic manipulation. so it is also with all disasters which are done with the same techniques like brainmapping to disturb the pilot of a plane mind. So then the plane will crash. In the netherlands we have enschedé firework disaster which was well coördinated by brainmapping officials with their licences. Or the el- al plane crash in Amsterdam done by brainmapping the pilots and plane sabotage too. Or the new year disaster in a pub in volendam where around 250 people were injured just by brainmapping. Or as you probably would know all the fary boat disasters were done by brainmapping. Actually 95% of the accidents in daily life and disasters are all done by egs.   

when you look on my facebook timeline you can read several articles about egs. My facebook name is IndigoRobert Prins.

Here you also can read how facebook and electronic gangstalking business work together to play out facebook clients. Yes egs and facebook work closely together to demonise pro trump peopele for instance or to just fuck up relation ship. Just deleting some accounts of your best friends without giving uo any reason. This virtual gangstalking pur sang. Al this gangstalking violates the geneva human rights conference of 1992. This stalking is the same as torturring. Which is done by the deep state. Yes facebook is part of the deep state. So is egs.

And what yu can do about it. Start talking out loud against your stalkers i your house, because they can hear everything tyou say , but also everything you think. All those egs employees are telephatic. As actually nowadays everybody is. And when you are not you are censored on a paranormal scale. Your are blocked to know who your celestial ancestors are. Soon to be landed on the earth surface. So when the bushes, clinton, soros, and more of this reptilian skum are deported to quantanomo bay. The galactic federation will land on our surface. Here you can hear the message form benjamin fullford about this deportation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guv3vcyaklI . So watch the development on my time line on facebook, because many more article will come to daylight Most of the start with i love you. So mr konijn hang on. You are almost there. When you start talking to the by the way just mention my name and dont be rude to them. And say that everything will be fine for you but also fotr them because many of the will ascend despite their behaviour, but most of them were recruited after lack of money manipulation. So they had to work for them otherwise they would loose their homes and possessions. So when you start talk to them just rtry be friendly and reasonable. Well good luck my friend. And thank you for your post. And luckily i was interested, because most subjects here are ridiculous out of time mostly and the comments are so childish as with this post. Very embarrassing. Thank you and have a good one.

• You could try meditating, it would probably help with your attention seeking issues.

• shall i give you some attention ,  your always welcome  my friend.

To have a cup of coffee, a talk, some love, a bed,  food, and  friend for life ,

• Wear a Rudraksha Mala ...get one from Amma online shop @ http://www.theammashop.org/jewelry-gifts/rudrakshamalas.html

Rudraksha: A shield against negative energies

Find out more @ http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/articles/rudraksha

You will be protected by Lord Shiva 

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for the disaster...as…"
3 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
31 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
58 minutes ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Movella replied to AlternateEarth's discussion Weirdness at the Baltimore bridge collapse
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"I would like to think that the tragic Baltimore Bridge collapse was an accident but considering it is a major East Coast hub for shipping to the US, means that the collapse will cause a shut down of shipping traffic and will affect the economy. What…"
1 hour ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"We are the light🕯️ We will over come any obstacles and we will always be victorious! We are the co-creators of the new Solaris Star Nation and we are currently manifesting our future civilisation. May we be blessed by the Prime Creator as his…"
2 hours ago
More…