The alluring and mystical sight of the “Buddha’s Light” appeared above the Yuntai temple on Yuntai Mountain outside Chongqing City, in Sichuan Province.

Bloggers photographed and uploaded scenes of a rarely seen phenomenon.

Glowing with seven different colors above the Yuantong Hall, a circle of the “Buddha’s Light” lasted about for half an hour.

It appeared in the west while the sun was still rising in the east, entrancing the viewers and causing locals to run for their cameras.
Blogger Puti Wushu on www.tianya.cn described it: “With the emergence of sunshine after the rain, some friends invited me together with a tai chi instructor to take pictures on Yuntai Mountain."
The alluring and mystical sight of the “Buddha’s Light” appeared above the Yuntai temple on Yuntai Mountain outside Chongqing City, in Sichuan Province.

"Upon our arrival at the Yuantong Hall of Yuntai Temple, we witnessed one circle of mystical Buddha light which had not been seen for ages. All of us felt great joy to see the sight. Astoundingly, in the center of the Buddha light was a human shadow.”

“Though five or six of us stood in a line, each of us just saw our own single shadow.”

“At first we found it hard to believe. Then one of us waved his arms with the rest remaining still. What he saw and what he photographed was only his own shadow with his arms waving.”
“Meanwhile, what the rest of us snapped was our single fixed shadow in the center of the Buddha light.”

“Buddha’s Light” is considered to be a “glory,” which is an optical and meteorological phenomenon that is believed to arise when light rays enter water droplets at opposite points and then undergo internal reflection.

The first recorded example in China was on Mt. Emei in 63 A.D. That the individual viewer always sees his or her own reflection in the image is regarded as a sign of personal enlightenment and the Buddha’s blessing.

chinareports@epochtimes.com 8110183484?profile=original8110183856?profile=original

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• yes,it is our hometown,i am chinese and a buddhist

• 8113820256?profile=originalJUST WONDERFUL.......THANKYOU....WITH BLESSINGS
  • Devine Light and Love in full spectrum color. Awesome and moving.

Thankyou HappyKelly for sharing this.

Love and Blessings

• Thank you for sharing this I can feel the energy, peace, from looking at it....  Aloha
  • wow.......

I feel some great energy from these photos. There are photos of "mystical" things which I feel nothing from.... but there photos of things like some crop circles, some religious and new age paintings, and some videos and pictures of some gurus, which have an effect for me of feeling like an "energy transference", and activating kundalini rushes......

These ones really do, makes me wonder what their source is (optical illusion or if it involves something other.....)

Anyway thanks much for sharing....

Love

• Wow so beautiful!

• Thank you Kelly, if anyone is interested these rainbow bands/circles are what I see around the moon at night ( not every night, mainly the bright moons) and around candle flames every night. Also around street lamps, car headlights etc, awesome.
  • Here is a picture on the burial day of my father last April.

8113816074?profile=original

• How beautiful is that!?  Thank you for sharing this, awesome.
  • Thanks for sharing
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
8 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
8 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…