Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

I came upon Bryan de Flores and his art work about a month ago, and I really enjoy it.

I started viewing the gallery, and wouldn't look at the captions, just the images, not as "art" but as pieces designed to help spur my memory and consciousness. Some I really connect with, and other did nothing for me, there is a lot to view and read on the website, if this is of interest to anyone I would suggest reading the "where do I start" link and the bottom of the page. The link I am attaching is for his "Language of Light" collection. But he has other galleries, and the links are at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy :-)

http://www.bryandeflores.com/LightLanguage.html

Views: 470

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is good and has been featured on this site a number of times .. I have purchased some of his work and it is good and I will get more ...till I get all his higher dimension images

Yeh Bryan is a star. I love his work and am grateful for his input.

The full size prints work great, much more energy than viewing online.

Yeah love his work! Thanks guys :-)

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Divine Upliftment For Spiritual Growth & Ascension'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on the group 'Connect With Angels'
"Mei-lan Maurits - Soul Code Transmissions ... Allow the sounds and frequency to carry you…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson joined a group
Thumbnail

Connect With Angels

For all that have seen and work with Angels. Others that would love to know more. How does one…See More
1 hour ago
Richard Levison liked Krishna Kalki's discussion IKEA Releases Free Design For Garden Sphere That Feeds a Neighborhood
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Pet Rock's discussion Robot priests more acceptable to Protestants than Catholics, says professor-CRAZY
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post THE ARCTURIAN GROUP via MARILYN RAFFAELE
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post ABUNDANCE - ARCHANGEL METATRON - part 2
4 hours ago
Richard Levison liked Karma's Helper's blog post Q & A with Pleiadian "KejRaj"
5 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship