Profeson Staton Friedman was one of the few invited by the Governor and Chairman for the Board of Directors of Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority for a conference held in Saudi Arabia on Jan 22-25, 2011.  Among the list of guests are: Tony Blair, Chairman and CEO of Google and a key note speaker was non other than Bill Clinton!!.  The conference theme was:  "Extraterrestrial Life". 

I WOULD SAY, THIS IS PRETTY BIG NEWS, AND OUR MAINSTREAM MEDIA KEEPS QUIET!!

http://zfirelight.blogspot.com/2011/02/02-24-11-ufo-congress-special-linda.html

02-24-11 - UFO Congress Special - Linda Moulton Howe, Stanton Friedman, Jim Marrs, Travis Walton

UFOs discussed at Saudi Arabian conference

It was breaking news to most people when Stanton Friedman spoke on “Coast to Coast AM” radio in the early hours of February 25, 2011 and said he’d spoken about UFOs at a conference in Saudi Arabia in late January.

Even Friedman thought it was an Internet joke when he received an invitation to speak about UFOs at the 2011 Global Competitiveness Forum in Saudi Arabia. It wasn’t and he became part of a five-man panel titled Contact: Learning from Outer Space.

Jacques Vallee – Michio Kaku – Nick Pope – Stanton Friedman – Zaghloul Elnaggar
Jacques Vallee – Michio Kaku – Nick Pope – Stanton Friedman – Zaghloul Elnaggar

The other four members were Jacques Vallee, the astronomer who inspired a character in the movie “Close Encounters of the Third Kind;” Michio Kaku, professor of theoretical physics at City University of New York; Nick Pope, formerly with Britain’s Ministry of Defense; and Zaghloul Elnaggar, an Egyptian professor of Earth Science and Geology and member of the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs.

Not only was it unique for these men to speak about UFOs in “The Kingdom,” but the conference was attended by world heavyweights in business and governments including former U.S. President Bill Clinton, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair and corporate executives from Google, Disney, Boeing.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sarah,  just to address your concern wether the conference took place or not, I would encourage you to contact Linda Mouolten Howe (UFO Investigative Reporter) who held the formal invitation in her hands on Feb. 24th when interviewing Nuclear Physicist, Stanton Friedman. He gave his testimony about being a presenter at the Saudi Arabia Competitiveness Forum that had a keynote address by former U. S. President Bill Clinton. At the Forum, Friedman participated in a panel about the search for other life in the universe with Michio Kaku, Nick Pope, and Jacques Vallee. The panelists each expressed different takes on the ET question, with Friedman arguing we're being visited from other planets, and how this has been covered-up in a 'Cosmic Watergate.

Furthermore, Nick Pope, former British Minister of Defense, who also attended the Conference explains the following:

"I've recently returned from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, where I attended and spoke at the 2011 Global Competitiveness Forum. This event - and my presence at it - has generated some rumours in the UFO community and the conspiracy theory community, so I thought I would issue this brief statement on the subject, to explain the situation and, hopefully, to dispel a few misperceptions.

This event is similar to the World Economic Forum in Davos and takes place immediately beforehand, so that attendees can go straight from Riyadh to Davos. This event is organised by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority and takes places under the patronage of HM King Abdullah Bin Abdulaziz. It was attended by Saudi Royals and government ministers, along with Board and CEO-level attendees from top companies including Google, Walt Disney, Reuters, Boeing, Rolls-Royce, Siemens, IBM, Ernst & Young and Rio Tinto. Other speakers at the conference included Bill Clinton and Tony Blair.

I spoke in a panel discussion entitled Contact: Learning from Outer Space and while other panel members such as Jacques Vallee and Stanton Friedman spoke about UFOs, I discussed space, astrobiology and the SETI programme. Specifically, I spoke about the search for extraterrestrial life being a new space race where innovative thinking and competitiveness were being demonstrated - the key themes of the conference. I also mentioned some financial implications that would arise from the discovery of extraterrestrial life and suggested that the business community might want to give some thought to this. The final panel members were theoretical physicist Michio Kaku and Zaghloul El Naggar, Professor of Earth Science and Geology, Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs. The panel was moderated by John Quelch, Dean of the China Europe International Business School".

Read more here:

http://www.nickpope.net/latest-news.htm

And

Here is the official Website for such Conference:

http://www.gcf.org.sa/

• ... @Sarah.... u make good points..... but u need to see that this conference is a mainstream one... i mean it has very mainstream speakers, so it is very likely that it happened.... its not an Exopolitics conference or an ECETI ranch conference.... it's a big difference.....
    ...as for the point about Muslims and the situation in India... all these things are "natural" to happen in the world that we currently living... Indians still living in such terrible conditions, for the same reasons that many thousands of people live homeless and on their own, in the so called 1st world countries.... and everybody can very easily see why... u dont have to be a rocket scientist to know why is that.....
    ..of course i agree on your last statement....there should be a conference for it, 1st and foremost...
  • With every breaking news story.Brings us one step closer to UFO disclosure!
    • That is correct Turquoise.

Back in May of 2010 Monsignor Corrado Balducci, a theologian member of the Vatican Curia (governing body), and an insider close to the Pope, has gone on Italian national television five times to proclaim that extraterrestrial contact is a real phenomenon. Balducci provided an analysis of extraterrestrials that he feels is consistent with the Catholic Church's understanding of theology. Monsignor Balducci emphasizes that extraterrestrial encounters "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully." Since Monsignor Balducci is a demonology expert and consultant to the Vatican , and since the Catholic Church has historically demonized many new phenomena that were poorly understood, his stating that the Church does not censure these encounters is all the more remarkable.

Based on recent news, it is safe to say that the Catholic Church is sort of preparing the grounds for the inevitable!!.

• One of my favorites investigative reporter of all times is Paola Harris, here you see her interviwing Monsignor Balducci confirming the reality of UFOs

• I will see the congress but i have a feeling .....They prepare the population from the coming of the Grays in great numbers..

They will be seen like a saviors of the Earth but in fact they have a secret agenda....to enslave and kill all the people on Earth....They want just 500 millions  of us to be slave...and the rest of us dead.....so i am not fool by them....

The Elite of this planet like Blair and Clinton want you to know what they want....nothing more...

ALF

• Wow this is interisting to see that these people could get along with each other 

But I already know there is life out there we need to start getting along here before we can go

Reaching the STARS.

love peace all.

• Disclosure comes gradually nor than everything simultaniously..

• "Somebody is making Progress"

......but to be on serious side, this still is good news.......too bad we don't have transcripts what was discussed.I'd like to know what was said, especially from human clones like Bill Clinton. Too bad G. W. Bush is nowhere around ( his battery must of had expired )........................8110098497?profile=original

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
10 seconds ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
21 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
26 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
50 minutes ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
51 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
56 minutes ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…