Breaking News! Pandemc Alert! "Accident" contaminates vaccines with Avian Flu - please read!Natural Solutions FoundationHealth Freedom Action eAlertMarch 6, 2009This a an urgent communication to our opt-in Action eAlert system.Please open this link for the full eblast:http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=2220From the eAlert -Action Item: Protect your right to refuse medical experimentationhttp://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/568/t/1128/campaign.jsp?campai...___________________________________________________________The General's CommuniquéMaj. Gen. Albert N. Stubblebine III(US Army, Ret.)Big Pharma Company "Accidentally"Contaminates Vaccines With LIVEAVIAN FLU VIRUS in 18 CountriesDr. Rima and I are still in Germany where the talk of health freedom advocates is this horrifying late-breaking story, though you may already be aware of it. Although it is being widely reported around the world, the US MMD (media of mass deception) appears to have a blackout placed on this story.World media are reporting that Baxter Pharmaceuticals has admitted that it "accidentally" contaminated various vaccine batches with Avian Flu viruses. These batches were shipped to 18 countries. Clearly, either 1. stupidity and incompetence or 2. intentional contamianation of flu vaccine lots was at work...[This ebalst continues on www.HealthFreedomUSA.org - we have been trying to send this eblast out for two days, but it continues to be blocked, so we are sending this "no html" version with the full ebast posted on our Health Freedom Blog.]To read this very important eblast please click here:http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=2220General StubblebineDr. LaibowCounsel Fucetola

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What!!!!!

I am shocked!!
    This is probably just a accident, our governing bodies would neeeever intentionally hurt us, are you crazy???...he he hehehe he

Well, I think that if a "state of control" was to be implemented, some sort of "pandemic" would be the way to go. I dont think that echonomic crisis would be the best way to go about it, altough, wildcards are alowed.
    Through a "pandemic" (not neccessarely a deadly "birdflu" type thing) they could xorcise controle over populations in a whim whithout people reacting towards the goverment's "handling" of "the situation".

But on the bright side, there is absolutly nothing to fear, and I dont mean this in a typical spiritual way...well I do...but also it would be a huge benefit for everyone to learn about how physical bodies are constructed and how it is controled by the individual, coz we all do it constanly 24/7 although most of us are quite unconscious about it and through propaganda, "they" influence your health by throwing ideas at you...their ideas.

Everything begins with thought, this applies to your DNA too, what you think/believe....or more precisely...what you know...is what is going to happen in regard to your own health.
    You may call it belief, I'd rather take it one step further, and call it a knowing. Through knowing you get certainty and a certainty is waaaay more powerfull that wishfull thinking.

Fear produces not only low vibrations, most importantly, it "creates" a thought which in the same manner as described above, instead produce "negative" effects.
    It is easy to point to things that would resonate with almost everyone, take for instance the placebo effect. It is as real as it get's and it has it's adversary who'm you probably haven't heared of....but it is called nocebo.

I bet they (medical complex) haven't told you about that :)
    Anyway, the placebo/nocebo effect is such a powerfull force that it is hard to ignore. Even when farmasutical remedies are tested, they need a rate of 70 something percent sucess in order to get the "approved" stamp, what they dont tell you, is that usually in the same blindtest's, the sugarpill section lies in the upper 60 percent.

Of course, these are the highest number's, but the point is, if nocebo and drugs have approx the same "healing" grade, are drugs really working then?

I dare to state, that a "strong belief" will override any substance, and that it works in both directions. If you "believe that you dont believe"...well that's your belief then, and you can do the rest of the math. It works whether you want it or not, and in both directions, and this is why people with strong faith in their religion (or whatever) xperience "miracles" while the sceptic never xperience anything....xept when he takes a drug told to him that will work, then he believs it will work as prescribed, and most of the time it does...but not always...they ultimate sceptic/negativitist will always suffer in these equations, and not because of anyone else but themselves.

The whole thing is a catch 22, but it is quite clear that this is actually the way things work. Granted, we dont know everything in detail, but a scientific "overview" of this "phenomena" has been observed and documented....what's left, is your own belief...heh he hehehe he

If you take a closer look at the practise of evaluating farma's and the placebo effect's...I think a different picture may emerge than what is commonly pushed by those who pushes drugs.
    You will wothout doubt find high ranking professor's who completly dismisses the effect of placebo...while they can support the nocebo (although it is hardly mentioned in the mainstream media), and one has to ask oneself how they can support one but not the other...they are both the same process, just working in opoesite directions, but alas, they know how it works, they just dont support it for obvious reasons. If you look closer at these so called "xperts", they get pocket money from the dug dealers...and I dont think it is too hard to make the right and final equations.

So, if you take one step back, and look at the nocebo/placebo effect, couple it with religious "healings" (see how it is connected to the pasients certainty that this or that deity is going to heal them) and the final blow to the naysayers, look up Dr. Bruce Lipton and read his work into cell's and the DNA...and be enlightened. Ultimatly, it is all energies, and you control the energies that constitute your being......so, get educated, there is noone who can "save" you but yourself :D

Be Blessed...and Be Good
    Pasiel
    effects.it
    This domain may be for sale!
    • My Dearest Napa, you are very on the attack today I see. I know that your ideas are different then some of us sometimes and I totally respect that, you know I do. I do think though that you sign your posts, love Napa, and yet you call what we believe as bullshit and call us dumbfu--ks. To me that is not in keeping with loving someone. I always have been very respectful toward you have I not? It would be nice if you could present your opposing views in a less personally insulting manner. Are you having a bad day and losing patience with all your friends here? It is too bad. I am just saying this because I know you are so much more loving than this.

Love to you as always
      Marique
      • Photobucket
        • I do know you mean well and I do love you too. I have to admit that when you come on like gangbusters it DOES catch attention, hehe. It is because you care that you come on so strong. One thing that I have always looked up to you about is the strength of your convictions. I tend at times to sway in the breeze and am not always sure what I think about things, and am not always sure what is real even to myself. I am always in a state of questioning and analyzing and tinking things around and around in my mind. You however seem to know what is real for you, and I think that is wonderful.
          You always stay true to your truths and bless you for that. We will all know the truth and mysteries of all soon, and we will all be together which makes life so wondrous and full of hope. I am glad you and I and all of us are on this most awesome path together. No matter what happens, Planet X, pole tip, ascention, being "beamed up" by extraterrestrials, changing diminisionality, whatever the future holds for us all, we will all be together and it all will be devine, right and true. This is a most exciting time. I fear no evil for where I go you all will go too. I will never be alone.

Have a wonderful weekend
          Marique
        • Photobucket
    • Hi Sanne

Thanks but disagree -they are the real deal at the site healthfreedomusa.org.

Read this:

The TRUTH is our Defense:
      Confused About the Natural Solutions Foundation?
      That’s Exactly What the Other Side Wants!

There is only one defense for libel or slander: the truth. Since the recent
      Internet attacks against us contain no truth, they are, by definition, both
      libel and slander. Why are they happening? It is really quite simple: Your
      ill health is big business (the biggest) and the other side has all the money
      it needs to buy disinformation and disinformation agents. So there are agents
      provocateur, people who stir up division and trouble on demand, out there
      trying to attack the Natural Solutions Foundation. We are the largest and far
      and away the most successful health freedom organization in the world.

And then there are what Lenin called “useful idiots”, people who unwittingly
      do the work of the tyrannizers. Sadly, health freedom has both in abundance.

Note: A negative can not be proven (I am NOT this, I have NOT done that), but
      such accusations are made about us not because they are true, but because they
      can be made to SOUND true, made to appear plausible through the Big Lie
      techniques of disinformation.

We get attacked all the time, notably when we are RIGHT on target. This go
      around is no exception.

If you haven’t encountered the latest attacks, good. Ignore this. If you
      have encountered them, ignore the attacks. Here’s why:

Fact from Rima E. Laibow, MD: I am not now and have never been associated with
      the CIA, Big Pharma, the US Government except as a tax payer and a citizen,
      the New World Order or any of its faces, or any other force trying to control
      you or me. I act as I see fit and say what I believe to be true based on the
      best of my information and knowledge. Period. Natural Solutions Foundation is
      so effective in our opposition to the Powers That Be that a serious attempt
      was apparently made on my life a year ago. We have been met with guns at the
      Codex meeting to keep us under guard and away from the other attendees and
      delegates. We have been threatened by representatives of the industries and
      agencies whose agendas we oppose. We have been attacked directly by the
      Chairman of Codex from the Podium during a Codex meeting and Dr. Barbara
      Schneeman, the US Codex Representative at a recent Codex meeting actually told
      members of our pro-health nations’ delegates to stay away from us since we
      “got things wrong” and that they, the developing world, should come to HER,
      instead, for answers to their questions and concerns! The members of the
      developing nations’ delegations came running to me roaring with laughter after
      these conversations! I would say that we are pretty clearly UNcontrolled
      opposition, and pretty good at it, too!

Fact from General Stubblebine: I am the Foundation’s President. I retired
      from Active Duty in 1984. Before that, my operational commander was the
      Deputy Director of the CIA and I held all clearances of which I was aware
      although I now know that there were others that I did not hold. I continued
      to work as a Defense Contractor until 1992 or so and retired from that
      business. At that time, I allowed ALL my security clearances to lapse and
      have no more access to classified, sensitive or other restricted data than you
      do. Dr. Rima has no clearances of any kind and has neither applied for any
      nor been given any.

Fact from the Trustees of the Natural Solutions Foundation: We do not
      individually or as an organization care if Keven Miller makes one or a
      thousand films of any length. The film was commissioned to provide the center
      of a public relations storm starting 6 weeks before the Codex meeting later
      that year. That would have meant a release date of April 15, 2005. We were
      compelled to sue him for failure to meet his contractual obligations because
      the mother who mortgaged her house in order to pay for the film which the
      Foundation commissioned opposing the Vitamin and Mineral Guideline, slated for
      ratification on July 4, 2005 requested a refund when the film was not
      forthcoming as promised on April 15, 2005. Miller did not produce the film in
      a timely fashion, releasing it on June 29, 2005, far too late to accomplish
      its public relations goal and did not make the film for which he had been
      contracted. We requested the donor’s money back. After a legal proceeding,
      Miller agreed to a settlement in which he paid back the money under terms
      which the settlement prevents either Miller or our side from disclosing.
      Miller defaulted on those payments but the family chose not to pursue him at
      this time since they felt it was throwing good money after bad.

Fact from the Trustees of the Natural Solutions Foundation: The Natural
      Solutions Foundation accept NO corporate sponsorship. One hundred percent of
      its funding comes either from the money that General Stubblebine and Dr. Rima
      put into it (our life savings and the proceeds from the sale of our lovely
      home in Westchester, NY in 2007) or what private donors donate. We work for
      free, take no salary, compensation, or other benefit from the Foundation and,
      instead, pay for any expense shortfall with our dwindling resources. Council
      Ralph Fucetola, JD devotes at least half time every month on the same basis.
      Our other staff are similarly all volunteer. Where is the profit? Where is
      the misuse of funds? Every penny goes into the work of the Foundation. We
      provide the overhead, the office, the ink, the internet, the paper, the time
      and the skill to run it. There are no salaries to drain the impact of your
      donations. None.

Fact from General Stubblebine: I am NOT the illusory violent, abusive,
      alcoholic, “CIA Agent” father of a multiply hospitalized paranoid
      schizophrenic “activist” whose charges hit the Internet and then reverberate
      to his glee and our undeserved discredit, despite the bizarre letters we, and
      others have received to that effect. Nor have I ever stared a goat (or
      anything else) to death, nor has he tried to do so. I did, while on active
      duty, learn about the purported human capacity to do so and brought the idea
      that it might be possible to Fort Bragg, home of the Special Forces, with
      which I have no connection. I never heard what happened to the technology
      thereafter.

Facts from General Stubblebine and Rima E. Laibow, MD:
      General Stubblebine: I have never had any connection, part in, knowledge
      about, or dealings with the Mind Control program. I believed, until he met
      Dr. Rima in 1991, that the program had been stopped following the demand of
      Congress that MK Ultra and other Mind Control programs cease immediately.
      Anyone making these assertions has no idea how compartmentalization and
      clearances work: the need to know determines what you know. I was in
      Strategic Intelligence and had no need to know, so I was never “read into” any
      Mind Control Program.

Fact from Rima E. Laibow, MD: I knew that the Mind Control programs had continued because as a
      psychiatrist and social activist I had been introduced to a number of people
      who claimed the same events/conditioning/torture had happened to each of them.
      The similarity attracted my attention and I learned a great deal about the
      Mind Control programs. In fact, long before I met General Stubblebine, a
      Congressional Staffer friend brought data and people to me to evaluate whether
      these people had, in fact, been subjected to Mind Control techniques and asked
      me if I thought the subject was worth another round of Congressional Hearings.
      I was able, through this documentation, to convince the highly skeptical
      General Stubblebine in 1991-2 that this program had continued after Congress
      ordered it disbanded.

Fact from Rima E. Laibow, MD : I have never administered, supervised or been
      associated with electroshock or electroconvulsive (ECT) therapy in any form.
      I turned down a fine position with a major University hospital because I would
      have been forced to either administer or supervise ECT and I am unwilling to
      do that for any reason. I have spent my entire career in psychiatry and
      medicine using non-drug treatments rather than drug ones. For example, when I
      was asked to take over an in patient psychiatric ward for children and
      adolescents in Connecticut, I took every child and teen ager in the ward off
      drugs. The administration of the hospital and the insurance companies
      protested vigorously, but the children got better and the horrific behaviors
      and side effects (read, “brain damage” caused by the drugs) diminished
      significantly.

Fact from General Stubblebine and Rima E. Laibow, MD: It makes no difference
      whether General Stubblebine and I were lovers before his divorce! (DUH!) The
      assertions of an angry spouse during divorce proceeding in 1994 are neither
      accurate nor relevant. I would say our detractors are scraping all the way
      through the bottom of the barrel and into the dirt below if this is what they
      need to uses to damage us. Shame!

Fact from the Trustees of the Natural Solutions Foundation : We are not using
      high pressure tactics to separate people from their money, IRAs or 401s. The
      government of the United States is about to do just that and we have a
      legitimate and helpful humanitarian project in Panama which can accept these
      funds. The Valley of the Moon Eco(TM) Demonstration Community project, part
      of our International Decade of Nutrition, is a sustainable farm, farm school,
      natural medical center, etc., offers people many reasons to become a part of
      it. Those who are interested can learn more and decide whether or not it is
      for them. Others can ignore it.

Fact from Council Ralph Fucetola, JD: I was asked by one of the attackers to
      advise her in the medical board hearings which ultimately cost her medical
      license in the same state in which Dr. Rima is licensed. Despite claims to
      the contrary, I did not know her when she lost custody of her child. Nor did
      I “abandon” her during the hearings. Once she was advised that to regain
      her license she would have to seek psychiatric help she did not, to our
      knowledge, retain me or another attorney to assist her and remains de-licensed
      to this day.

The truth is that these detractors, whatever their mental status and their
      motivation, would add much, much more to the battle for health freedom by
      actually accomplishing something rather than attacking those who are
      accomplishing it! If they can behave like adults, they are welcome to join
      us. We have NEVER attacked anyone and will not. We will, however, take
      whatever steps we need to in order to protect health freedom and our
      well-deserved reputations, as we did when we sued Miller to get back the
      donor’s money. These false statements and innuendos must cease and desist.

Had enough of this? Good. let’s move on. You can join with us by going to
      www.HealthFreedomUSA.org and joining our Health Freedom Action eAlert mailing
      list.

If you really want more details about these detractors, just click here:
      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?p=1694

If you want to look at our accomplishments, however, see:
      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=195

Please consider making your most generous end-of-the-year gift.

We really need your support now more than ever:
      http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php?page_id=189

This coming year we’ll need your help in Divesting the FDA of food regulatory power, forcing the FTC to prevent all vaccination advertising until vaccines are proven to be safe and effective, continuing to build the “Coalition of the Unwilling” to challenge Codex’ (and the FDA’s) “Weaponization of food”, preventing more children from neurologic damage through more mandatory vaccines, working for a ban on GMOs and a host of other urgent Health Freedom issues…

Yours in health and freedom,

Dr. Rima

Rima E. Laibow, MD
      Medical Director
      Natural Solutions Foundation
      http://healthfreedomusa.org/
      • Hi Barron, I am with you 110 percent on this one. I believe the verasity of what Rima Laibow says and I think that people ought to keep an eye on what happens with the codex alimentarious, seriously. I am not an alarmist but have been watching this codex situation for a long time, even before a lot of information was out on the net about it. There is something very insidious about the codex bearing in mind that this commission is all about trade agreements, and trade laws, and money and big pharma and not at all about what is healthy for humans. I wish more people had awareness about this, but everyone is turning a blind eye thinking, nothing bad like that could ever happen. Population control and nutricide....Think again......

The smear campaign they are doing with her and the Natural Solutions Foundation does not surprise me in the least. The fact that the detractors are coming on so hot and heavy just reinforces for me that she tells the truth. Just like detractors and discounters and ridiculers of the abduction scenario.....with their smear and humiliation campaigns. Me thinks they doth protest too much, to quote an old saying... If her and all her information was bogus and totally without merit, the detractors would not be trying so hard to smear her, they would figure that the sheeple would not listen or believe because there was absolutely no merit. But there is merit to what she and her organization are saying. I am not saying that we should all go in panic mode, but I am living testimony to believing that the powers that be would not sell out their own people, and then I was sold out. Off came my rosey view of things in life.

I would never lie to you my dearest friends. Bad things CAN happen to people who are complacent and believe that everything the goverment does is hunky dory. I can tell you differently firsthand. You who know me and my life story and experiences know exactly what I am talking about so will spare you on the details. All I am saying is do not think that our well being is always thought of in higher levels, organizations and government. It is not true. Dare to believe outside the "box", and just please please keep your eyes wide open. That is all I ask because I love you all. I do think her presenation of the message is fear based but there are times when fear has to be mentioned to catch a persons attention away from complacently, like when you teach your child not to stick a fork into a pluffed in toaster or they will get electricuted, when you tell a child that if they do not look before they cross the road that a driver could kill them dead or badly injure them. That is all fear based as well, but does work and is appropriate. Would it be any less appropriate when a message is filled with fearful consenquences when there can be a very fearful health threat in the making? Something to at least think about.
        • Oops I got on a ramble about codex and it got away with me so I got off the topic a bit. I also wanted to say that I believe what I hear that the bird flu accident was NO accident and I believe what is being said by healthfreedoms.org and what Rima is saying about this.

Marique
          healthfreedoms.org – Just another WordPress site
  • This was not an accident and 2 MONTHS (or more) ago I read where the flu vaccine (nasal type) had 2 of 3 genetic parts of the bird flu. A 3rd added to ANYTHING and it's complete and you've got it. This past week or two I've just been depressed knowing what's going on and how so few listen to or believe any of it, even when shown positive proof. All I hear is "oh, that's stupid. (OR YOU'RE Stupid) No one would do that to us". Even channeling it rather than sending MINE, I can send so much energy to try to keep people safe. As much as I try to stay in love, I'm getting angry...
  • Hi Barron, I heard about this the other day and it's no doubt suspicious. How can a flu virus get mixed up with the vaccine? There's an article saying that the mix-up is virtually impossible!

Stop The Presses!H5N1 Bird Flu Accident!,Scientists Say Impossible!
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/85121

It's a good thing lab techs checked the vaccines again to see if they were safe but killed the test ferrets on the spot. I hope this raises the alarm and knowing about the evil schemes that are going on. Prior to the 'accident', there were articles about how countries should be aware of possible terrorist-caused pandemics but I think this is just propaganda to condition the people to think that a pandemic would be caused by terrorists rather than the governments. Now this thing happens which seems to be following some sort of schedule.

I have a feeling there was some kind of divine intervention in prompting lab techs to do further vaccine checking. I really think we need to send more light around the world, labs, military, and governments to uncover and expose more, if not, all evil agenda that are happening or will take place.

Below is an interview with Dr. Carley about this "accident" which is buzzing on the web but I don't know how much of a blackout is given to it in the mainstream news. Hope this blows the lid off things though. Thanks bro

Rebecca Carley,M.D. on Alex Jones Tv:Don't Vaccinate Me Bro! 1/3

Rebecca Carley,M.D. on Alex Jones Tv:Don't Vaccinate Me Bro! 2/3

Rebecca Carley,M.D. on Alex Jones Tv:Don't Vaccinate Me Bro! 3/3
    Dailypaul.com
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Good video Drekx. You posted a few videos with these two and they seem like a good and honest channel. Will definitely check out their news more often."
3 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"I'm just waiting for that imbecile and his low IQ "press secretary" (Karine Jean Pierre,) to accuse Russia or Trump, of the cyber attack upon that ship..."
4 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes exactly, Biden can blame all of the upcoming issues on the bridge collapse all he likes, but we already know that he is just incompetent! Now he wants the people to pay to cover his tracks and clear up his mess.. Just vile.."
16 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Clayton Morris of Redacted, discusses the salient points surrounding the Baltimore bridge destruction, including asking the question, as to why Biden would volunteer US taxpayer money, when the insurance company for the ship, would normally pay for…"
26 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Informative Sheldan Nidle and Galactic Federation of Light videos tons of great information about what's going on on our planet and galaxy right now and what happened in our past.
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=jwo398TPOL3Ip5jk"
50 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sheldan talks about the truth of our RNA/DNA here. https://youtu.be/vMtzOAHDzms?si=KMQP1xNUVTl2rOgp"
54 minutes ago
Justin89636 liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
Movella liked Love & Joy's discussion Don't Give Away Your Divine Power of Love & Joy By Steven Hutchinson
1 hour ago
More…