Replies

• im not able to touch my toes anymore... somethings  not right. very strange! i can feel it

• Thought I would let you know what Dr. Cloudia Albers [professional astronomer] has put out a vid on u tube had to say about the poles splitting. She said basically that Planet-x system is the cause of the poles splitting. A large planet is over the n.pole very close and is pulling on it with magnetic energy, the planet is so strong and huge, it is causing it to separate or split into two poles ,one going s. West and the other is going s.east . She has diagrams of the possible splitting, more of the earth into two cores, eventually becoming two smaller out of shape planets. She claims if this does happen then no one or nothing, man, animal or plants could survive but she does not know about the new earth in a higher dimension and the people who will ascend also being into a higher Dimension, at least high 4 D or lower 5D. She is of the old school but does believe in the revelations of the old earth and heaven passing away and a new earth and heaven born. This is one possible explanation of how this all could happen more info coming as I do some research on this. The research I have done so far, suggest that it is possible but dangerous,huh. Adonai

• could be-i've seen planet sized objects in the nigh sky with my small telescope-kind of shrouded but visisble-there's also a wierd orb blinking and spinning with some type of device on it-I don't have a video cam with a large lens to film it-I may rent a set up and post it here

• I live in Milwaukee, and we do not have any snow on the ground - VERY UNUSUAL.  Also, I heard that it is snowing in Arizona - do you think that this could be because the magnetic pole is changing? 

• I don't know darkstar but the magnetic poles effect the jet streams-my parents said that they had lots of snow evry year in NYC area in the 49s, 50,s 60,s then in the 70,s and 80,s not much-half a foot was a snow storm-then in the early 90,s we had 1 -2 foot storms every year until this year-so far

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
20 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…