Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Bombshell! Barack Obama High School Classmate Reveals That He Was A Well Known Homosexual,massive cocaine user and a lying bum VIDEO & AUDIO)

The truth finally comes out

It took awhile, but now childhood friends of president Barack Obama are now coming forward to reveal a past that included massive cocaine use, rampant homosexuality and uncontrollable lying. At the very least, the events related to Obamacare in the past 2 weeks show beyond question is affinity for relentless, pathological lying.

High school classmate and childhood friend, Maria Pope, has given an interview where she blows the lid of of Barry Soetoro’s wicked past. She reveals that it was open for all to see back then that he spent most of his time with the gay community, and engaging in homosexual acts with rich Hawiian businessmen for drugs and money. Miss Pope said that his use of cocaine and crack were common knowledge. Perhaps now you see why he spent so much money to seal and cover up his records from his school days. But even all that money and secrecy has not prevented the truth from coming out.

Read Full Articlec @ http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2013/11/bombshell-barack-obama-high-...

Views: 4195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So he's a real person with a real past that he's had to overcome.

big deal.

Can any one of us claim in truth that we have no skeletons in the closet that we keep secret?

Its amazing how we can justify our own whilst persecuting others.

God doesn't care about who you were, only who you are.

Wasn't the Apostle Paul in jail when he discovered God?

Peter:  Well, what is Obama NOW?

A DIVINE SOVEREIGN BEING OF LIGHT.

Working his way back to God.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/conspiracies

Peter:  How, exactly is he "working his way back?"

That is the nature of the test of energy on earth.

we make pre,incarnation decisions to have the experiences that we need to so that we may overcome our fears.

And become love once again.

Be it in this incarnation.

Or the next,

Or the next,

Or the next.

As old souls that we are. with hundreds, perhaps thousangs of incarnations under our rspecitve belts, we've all been the good guys and the bad guy.

we've all done out share of good and evil.

this life's President could have been last incarnations mission worker.

We don't know. we aren't privy to anyone else's Akash or divine Plan.

And here we are, in 2013, the year of revelations, all being challenged to step up and make the hard life decisions that we have neglected to make in the past.

So that we can complete the circle.

And reconnect with God.

And you see it everywhere. Otherwise sane people having meltdowns, showing the world their worst.

So that they may discover their best.

Everyone is accountable.

Beggers and Presidents alike.

http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/forum/topics/completeing-the-circle

Peter:  What "mission" do you think Obama has?

1 darkstar,

I don't care to guess.

The only mission that concerns me is my own.

It is the only mission I have any influence over.

What mission do you hallucinate Obama has?

Peter:  I think you are being very RUDE.  I DO NOT hallucinate.  What do I think he is trying to do?  I believe he is trying to bring this country down.

It's funny you know,

people call you names, question your integrity and intelligence, and and yuo don't blink.

I ask you what i consider to be an honest question , ( I think everyone's hallucinating their 3d duality matrix reality, myself included), and you take offence.

Why is that?

Do you realize that the energy of your thoughts are empowering him to create what you believe?

This is the hallucination.

And I do believe you've misread me...

"As old souls that we are. with hundreds, perhaps thousangs of incarnations under our respecitve belts, we've all been the good guys and the bad guy.

we've all done out share of good and evil.

this life's President could have been last incarnations mission worker".

I wasn't talking about THE President.

just a hypothetical example.

Peter:  When you ask me whether or not I'm HALLUCINATING, instead of asking me what I think of Obama, I think that that is an offensive statement. There is only one person "questioning my integrity".  They MUST call me a LIAR because their SAVIOR is a LIAR.  THEY HAVE NOTHING TO WORK WITH - so why should I "blink"?

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Agarther replied to the discussion 'Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!'
"RV/Intelligence Alert: "Awakening" -- November 22, 2019 (Disclaimer: The following is an…"
5 minutes ago
Agarther posted a discussion

Help Us Keep the PAO Alive! - Social Media Expert Volunteer Needed!

Two full years have flashed by since Sheldan was targeted by a DEW (Direct Energy Weapon). During…See More
8 minutes ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Coralie posted a blog post

Visualization Class Live International Tele-Activation

Saturday November 23,  2019  9:00 AM  (Pacific Time) $35Come join Bryan & the Ashtar Command…See More
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Look at this all run be volunteer's"
5 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to the discussion 'Churches Reborn...Firstly Remove All Signs Of Crosses In The Churches ... Secondly Start Mega Vegan Food Kitchens To Feed Thousands Daily...Thirdly See The Difference'
"Now watch this video and this should be started in churches to bring in thousands of people…"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Healing Today posted a status
"Reiki classes in San Antonio on January 4-5, 2020 http://healingtoday.com/classes.sw.htm"
6 hours ago

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship