Blue Planet Project

I came across this document, it is a PDF file approx 9Mb and attached for your convenience at the bottom of the article.I have just briefly browesed through it, so I wont attest to any validity of it for that obvious reason. But it look's interresting so I thought I'd share it with you. There are so many bright minds here who I am sure are able to consume this information and perhaps share your thought's about the, or part's of the info contained within.As I mentioned, I have barely browsed through the pages, so I will have to return with my thought's in a bit :)Anyway, for enquiering mind's and the investigators aboard this eminent web-spacer of A.C....enjoy :)Note - This document is the alleged result of the actions of one or more scientists creating a covert, unauthorized notebook documenting their involvement with an Above Top Secret government program. Government publications and information obtained by the use of public tax monies cannot be subject to copyright. This document is released into the public domain for all citizens of the United States of America.Table of ContentsTHE INVISIBLE GOVERNMENT* The U.S. Government Counter Intelligence Organizational Chart* U.S. Space Counter Intelligence HQ, Organizational Chart* Operation Majority* The U.S.'s Alien Cover-up* Top Secret - Majic* The "Majic Projects"* Majic's Contingency Plans* Majic's Secret Weapons Against the Aliens* Information from Inside Report Numbero Other Majic - Alien Tips from inside Report Number* NSA Security SystemFACTS ABOUT ALIENS ON EARTH (1) - CODE: OMNIDATA* Facts About Aliens on Earth (1)* Main Important UFO Crashes, Under Ultra-Secret Cover-ups* Extra-Terrestrial Classifications* Alien Presence on EarthCATTLE MUTILATIONS* My General Personal Observationso Human Reasons for the Mutilationso Alien Reasons for the Mutilations* Black Helicopter Involvement in MutilationsTHE ANTARIAN CONNECTION - CODE: OMNICORD* Time and UFOsCROP CIRCLES PHENOMENA - CODE: SEC* Crop Phenomena: Circles AffairDULCE BASE - CODE: J.B. III* The Dulce Base* Caught in the Game* Who's Planet is this ?* The Secret Activity* R & D and the Military Industrial Complex* Surviving the Future* The Transamerican Underground Subshuttle System, (T.A.U.S.S.)* Overt and Covert Research* Each Base has its own Symbol* Inside the Dulce Base* The Town of Dulce* Mind Manipulation Experiments* Better living Through Bio-Tech ?SOME KINDS OF ALIEN LIFE FORMS WE KNOW ABOUT, (An Anthropological Analysis)* U.S. Government Data from Autopsies of Alienso Uni-Terrestrial Data, Code: UNA+ Mission Skills and Assignments Chart+ Missiono Ultra-Terrestrial Data, Code: ULTRONo Intra-Terrestrial Data, Code: INTERAVo Meta-Terrestrial Data, Code: MEREDITHo Para-Terrestral Data, Code: PARAMUSo Greys+ Extra-Terrestral Data, Code: EBEs# The First EBE# KRLL+ Rigelians# The Rigelian Saga# Alien Bases at Sol III Perimeter# Project BETA, The Study of Grey Psychology# Taxonomy of some Extraterrestrial Humanoids+ Greys Data from Autopsies# Type A# Type B# Type C+ Nordics Data from Autopsies# Type D+ Oranges Data from Autopsies# Type EALIEN TECHNOLOGY* Alien Crafts with Dimensional Factors and/or Dimensional Origin* The US Government and Alien Technology* The Implant or S.B.M.C.D.* Aliens and the Electromagnetic Spectrum* Alien Artifacts used at Mutilationso The Biological Scannero The Spray Applicatoro The Field Reader Tubeo Surgical Scalpelso Skin-Grafting Laserso Blood Attracting DeviceGOVERNMENT SECRET TECHNOLOGY* Mystery Helicopters and Mutilations* Surveillance Deviceso The RPV, ARODo The Hale, ADR/238Fo The TRA, SN-75, XH-75DALIEN ABDUCTIONS* 'The Monitors"* The Case for Alien Abductions* The Most Common Areas Examined by the Aliens* Biological Specimens, Samples usually taken for Abductees and/or Witnesses* Pregnancy* Our Genetic Code is under Siege* The Metagene FactorINCULCATION DEVICES ANDTHE PRACTICE of MANIPULATION of THE MIND - CODE: NAR 104* Learning, Teaching and Assimilation techniques of electronic space societies 104 Inculcation Devices* Inculcation Bar Device* Inculcation Monitor* Catecholine Beta-Lipotropin 9753* Rapid Inculcation Processes

Blue_Planet_Project.pdf

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Heh he he, at least it wouldn't be the only writing that has produced "negative reactions" heh heh he, and sometimes, sometimes these perceived reactions may in the end be a good thing, especially if you've been so enthrenced in a lie that truth really messes you up....but in the end, as in when you get over it, I imagine you'd see it as a positive xperience.

Again, my writing's are completly unrelated to the actual document.

Be Blessed...and Be Good
      Pasiel
      Deze domeinnaam is via de veiling van DomainOrder.nl geregistreerd
      Deze domeinnaam is gereserveerd voor een klant van DomainOrder.nl
    • As to the validity of it, I can't say but, this is not an xorcise in fear but rather a oportunity to take a peak into someone elses mindset, and if it be true (the info that is) also a opportunity to get a glimpse of what was and is.
      Not in terms of "the truth" but a section of truth if you will.

Anyway, regarding bad aliens and negativity in general, one must keep in mind a few things, 1) like attracts...what goes around goes around....you harvest what you sow...and a whole string of other sayings. The point is, if you dabble with dubious things then......?
      2) It would be utterly riddicioulus to assume that "evil" only xist on our planet. Ignorance or a lesser awareness of the greater truth is evenly spread across the universes I should think, don't you?

Add these two together, and we may very well have a true picture of what has been going on here on tellus the last 60-80 years. And, to my mind, the only way to combat ignorance is to know....you know ;)

These statments of mine are completly detached from the document posted as I have not had time to read the whole thing, so it was some general thought's about the subject.

But to get back to the topic of the document, I dont think you should perceive it as a document that covers all none terrestial life, but rather a documentation of what has happened in the interaction between earthlings and the aliens who they have interacted with on a unofficial official level...perhaps I should say on a govermental level he he hehe he..of course, the premise is that what is contained within the document is true. It's 100 something pages long, so it shouldn't be to hard to get through.
      I've been bogged down on different forums heh he he, so I havent had time to read much yet, but I got the rest of the night ahead of me, so I'll write my thought's about it when I have finished it!

Be Blessed...and Be Good
      Pasiel
  • This is not a secret but the activities are invisible on the open societies.
  • That a document is great important how we classified the aliens to prove the science fiction to reality mean. The Aliens that same as angels. BE FAITHFUL AMONG HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth. He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law. Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which

ISA 42:1~5
  • This document contains information that has been mentioned and written by others. It seems like the scientist was reading off some of the other documents and including them into his own. You have to be discerning with documents like these because some could be misinformation and maybe even disinformation that could be used to mould the reader’s perspective.

At any rate, the different sources of information including this document can’t be fully substantiated but their similarities and connections, no matter how big or small, leaves one to think that there might be some hint of truth behind these claims. Take for instance in the document the Dulce Wars which happened at the Dulce base in 1979. This was also written about and lectured by Phil Schneider, an engineer who was involved with the underground bases. Schneider had a dangerous encounter with so-called reptilians who he claimed injured him by vaporizing a couple of his fingers. Years later, he started to expose these underground bases, ufo and et coverups but later died mysteriously. And when someone dies under these circumstances, it’s usually because they were exposing truth.

In p.27, it claims that descendants of a reptilian Humanoid species were the native inhabitants of this planet. In a related Exopolitics interview with Joseph Montaldo, he too mentions that reptilians were the native inhabitants of this planet and that they have an agenda to exterminate most of the population! It’s been documented around the web how the illuminati or shadow establishment wants to get rid of the majority of the population. It’s so shockingly sinister to even comprehend why some elitist group wants to do this that it’s almost inhuman and even seems ‘out of this world’. It almost seems like there’s an external or ‘not-of this-world’ presence influencing the globalists to carry out a sinister agenda that can be seen with the wars and bad economy of today. Reptilian perhaps?

This external influence can’t be substantiated but on p.27 it says, ‘Alien cultures are in conflict over whose agenda will be followed on this planet. All the while mind control is being used to keep humans in place..’. On p.33, it says, ‘various forms of behavior control via: Chemical Agents; Ultra-Sonics; Optical Frequencies; Electro-Magnetic, (EM) Frequencies which are directed to the physics of “Consciousness”.’ These mind or behavior control devices are apparent today with water fluoridation for example. It’s been documented that fluoridated water in the 30’s was used to make prisoners more docile and controllable! Subliminal messaging and flicker rates on tv has been written about but according to recent reports, background tv can actually harm children’s speech and too much tv can even make them ‘mentally ill’!

David Icke is someone who believes in the reptilian or negative et conspiracy and on a recent interview with Alex Jones, he discusses how powerful our ‘Consciousness’ is but also how its frequency is being kept low through soft-kill devices like fluoridated water, genetically-modified (GM) foods and others. Other ways are to keep the people in fear through events like the ‘swine flu’ outbreak and also the ‘climate change’ propaganda. The recent ‘Earth 2100’ propaganda is a clear example of how the mainstream media is pushing that our earth is deteriorating because of carbon pollution! What a way to use shock and awe and keep the vibrations low. Very soon they might say ‘breathing’ causes ‘global warming’!

The way to stop any of these tactics is not by succumbing to fear but by being fully aware and conscious. It’s when people start to wake up and see the truth, when the culprits, human or otherwise, start getting scared and know that their days are numbered. This is an inevitable outcome because when the vibrations of love and truth are too high around the earth, no low-level sinister agenda will be able to catch up and will eventually be stopped in its tracks.

Is the Blue Planet Project an interesting read? Yes of course. Ufo technologies never fail to intrigue me. But looking into its information like its scientific history, you can get some clues on how the current hidden agenda is being played out and what one can do to stop it. That being to Wake Up

Phil Schneider homepage
    http://www.philschneider.org/

EXOPOLITICSRADIO.ORG: Research confirms 1 billion humans have been abducted by a hyperdimensional civilization, yet humanity’s response is cognitive dissonance (Joe Montaldo interview – reptilian discussion at 41:00 minute mark)
    http://www.exopoliticsradio.org/

Germans & Russians used fluoride to make prisoners 'stupid & docile' - This is why Americans can't wake up
    http://www.dailypaul.com/node/72571

Background TV 'can harm children's speech'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1190183/Background-TV-har...

Four Arguments For the Elimination of Television
    http://www.motherearthnews.comwww.motherearthnews.com/Nature-Commun...

Too much television can make children 'mentally ill'
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/children_shealth/4431014/Too-much...

David Icke on the Alex Jones Show
    http://www.infowars.com/david-icke-on-the-alex-jones-show/

Earth 2100: New World Order Agenda on Primetime Television
    http://www.nowpublic.com/strange/earth-2100-new-world-order-agenda-...

Examiner Editorial: Warning: Breathing causes global warming
    http://www.sfexaminer.com/opinion/Examiner-Editorial-Warning-Breath...

Perspective Global Executive Search | Areas of Expertise
    Perspective Global Executive Search | Areas of Expertise
    • I read the document and experienced headaches almost immediately. Starting from left temple then moving to the right temple as well. If I walked away the headache would subside, but after spending a half hour reading the whole thing, my headache has continued and got worse. As an experiment I played Ravis Ascension Frequencies and it helps lessen the headache a little. I don't know if this is useful to anyone but I felt the need to share anyway. I'm not even sure if the two coincide, but I felt I should share it anyway.
  • Hi This does contain allot of factual truth. I am an "Abductee", from a line of family abductees. This document could also be a test, to see how the truth is received. There is constantly allot of testing going on. The greys do fear us, not necessarily what we are now but what we could become. They have hit a roadblock to their mind control, they have a hardtime controlling free will, that is emotional intent. If a person is strong enough willed they can't control them. They don't understand the power of emotions, many have had these genes taken out of their DNA, because they themselves would be too hard to control, even by their own hierarchy.
    The first time I had an alien experience, I was about 5 yrs old, it was a grey, they asked for my help, it was to play with a hybrid. The hybrid was afraid of me, not my doing, as I was 5 yrs old (noone was ever afraid of me) they wanted me to play mentally with the child. I asked for a doll to play with the little girl and this was not what they wanted. They wanted me to do this telepathically. The hybrids are very limited in their ability to create, they only work on a very limited structure that's why they cannot problem solve very well. I believe the reason for their DNA research is to find the "metagene" or the "gene of compassion". They are basically mind powered beings without the emotional balance, that is why they only feel intense emotions, and it gives them a "high". I have travelled out of body, and have since had contact with the hybrid I was introduced to as a kid. She is on Mars at a highly secured facility, I was able to walk in to her mind and experience what she was experiencing. She shares a home with a Large blond, and a grey that does the cooking etc. The hybrid has the ability to manifest matter with her mind, they are kept there and constantly monitored. She is a very loving being, and loves the blond very much. They(greys) did not know I had linked up to her, I felt their contact, I was "caught" and the link I had with her was severed. Mindpower can go both ways! Since that experience, when I sleep, I have been studied by our own human research. Sounds crazy huh, I know but I am just relating my experience. Our own research is not very successful as once again they are watching reactions to situations, testing emotional responses. Our own scientists are failing at this as they lack emotions and compassion. They don't get it either. There are 2 kinds of telepathy, one is mind based and one is emotive based.We have intuitive power they can't understand, that
    power goes way beyond mind power. This is where, no one can control you if you have a conscious intent of not being controlled. I'll say it again, no one can control you if you have a conscious intent of not being controlled They can abduct you, try to brainwash you, hurt you, probe you, but if you are strong in your intent, they can't control you, to make you do something you don't want to do. Our power lies in our passion and our compassion, that is what makes us so formidable and uncontrollable. To them emotions are CAOS, intuition and other passions are unpredictable and uncontrollable. They can set up all the experiments they want, to view what our reactions might be, however without the gene present and ability present within themselves, they will never fully understand it. They fear this ability within us, as they should because this will be their undoing. It was no accident they were given the coordinates to earth, or are on the path they are on. Although we may incarnate here as human beings in 3D form, we are fifth dimension beings and of higher dimensions too. They fear death, what highly evolved being fears 3D death, if they were highly evolved they would have intuitive powers too-they don't, that is why they fear us. The old story of fearing what you don't understand. If we as a group were to rise up as a combined mind force intent, they would be toast. This is why as a divided group we are much easier to control. Could be why all the races and languages were dispersed in the tale of Babylon, to weaken us and get us to focus on our differences rather then our strength of oneness. We are baby Gods evolving into Mature Gods, each capable of creating on a Galactic scale, through thought alone. We don't get to that point without learning to master our emotions, though. This is the path of ascention to go to the next step, in the ladder.
    Sp long story short, much of this information is true, but there is so much more, it's staggering! This is unfolding the way it has to though, and there are many higher evolved beings who are monitoring this, who are preparing to step in if this gets out of hand. They haven't been identified in this document though, so all the players are not at the table yet;-)
    Love and Light,
    Starseed
    • Thank you for sharing, I know it isn't always that easy, but hopefully it may in addition to educate, also help other's to relay their stories, and I appoligize for not answering in a more lenghty manner but I have to go right now, but I'll be back a little later on...but again, thank you! :)
  • Ok guys, I am not completly done yet, but I'll share a few thoughts about the document and it's content, just some superficial thoughts he he.

Anyway, the document does not seem to be produced by "a" scientist and the one compiling all of this is not a native english speaking person. The quality of the grammar varies to a large xtent between those inserts that may be from a person in the know. But, I'd say 90 % is fill material written by someone else. And I also think it is a bit deceptive that the whole thing is written in a way so as to lead readers into the idea that this is a "confession" style thing by a scientist insider.

All in all, I'd say it is a fairly good summaration of the UFO scene compiled into a not too long document, which is good. However, unless you spot the "bad" english you might have difficulties in spotting what "may" have been written by a supposed insider. I have to stress that point, and to me it doesn't render the paper useless or invalid, more a heads up and as I said, most of the material is widely known. The same could be said for certain other aspects such as the metaphysical stuff, but generally this part is not often spoken of in the wider UFO community until these last years.

I'd be reluctant to call it a revelation, for what it is worth it would best be described as a compilation of info. Further more, most of the information is hard to confirm either way which basically leaves us with....hmmm....I wont say nothing but I'd say a possibilities, and with that I mean that the info can be handy if it turns out to be true later on. For now, I'd just call it interesting.

I know that what I have written in my "rewiev" could be perceived like I am debunking the whole thing, which I must clarify that I do not.

What I will say, is that some of the information is true but also that most of the information is common knowledge but hard to verify.
    I have a few other things that made me stop and wonder, was in terms of how the information is presented, but I'll get back to that later on...gotta finish reading first.

So all in all, a good read if you want to get up to speed on what the whole UFO community has been dabbling with the last 20-30 years, in other words, a good compilation of information.
    • I just read about the Metagene factor, which is what the ETs (mainly Greys) are really interested in
      as it give psionic powers (the pineal gland is the organ that creates this) and certain factors like stress
      trigger it >>

The Metagene Factor

The Metagene is a biological variant lying dormant in select members of the human race, until an instant of extraordinary physical and emotional over-stress activates it. That's an energo-chemical, in response to adverse stimuli. A chromosomal combustion takes place, as the metagene takes the source of bio-stress, be it chemical, radioactivity, or what ever and turns the potential energo-response into a catalyst for genetic change. The main focus of the catalyst power is a gland in the middle of the human brain called the PINEAL gland, and the nutrient for increasing the Pineal's action is the adrenalin. The metagene factor gives the ability of Psionic Power.

The main interest of the Aliens especially the Greys is to understand and control the Metagene for their own race. They try to do this using Biological Experiments to make Hybrids from both humans and Aliens.

They believe perhaps the men from the planet Earth are the deadliest creatures in the Universe. Because only on Earth people are apparently capable of generating the Metagene Factor, which means Natural Psionics ability, "Real Power". The principle races in the Universe are psychologically the same. The pure cold logic is a normal order to most important races. Basic sameness makes for predictability and security, the enemy one knows, are the ones you can guard against. This is not the case with mankind.

While most are uniformly human, some, many more, apparently, than anyone had dreamed possess a latent tendency towards super humanity, Natural Psionic Abilities. That in itself could prove dangerous for any idea of Alien domination on Earth. But couple of mankind's inherent belligerence with the fact of the Metagene affects, each human is unique and Earth becomes a spawning ground for a unpredictable super-race, "if we have the chance".

Others have already demonstrated an awareness of Man's Potential along the human history (Nordics treat). This is because the Aliens are here to try to control Earthlings before we dominate them, and they want our most important secret: THE METAGENE FACTOR, which is the Aliens only hope.

>> this could explain why the Illuminati dont want humanity to ascend, as then not only would they lose
      their -powers- but also Humanity will transform back to its original form, which was once in the past us
      with psionic abilities.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
25 minutes ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
1 hour ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
Antarctic pyramids and structures.No preamble today.We may be getting a clearer picture of what the “we’re going down this weekend” might involve. And it’s only Thursday. Urgent Alert: Space Force Flexed on Deep State Showing they can/will Shut…
6 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
| SourceThe corporate theater of the absurd that passes off as news in the West reached a new low with the so-called Iranian attack on Israel that was “99% stopped” by Israel. The Israeli cabinet then issued a photograph and video with bottles of…
7 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvHT7CtZ9RE"
7 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Sighting down in Cave Creek near Phoenix Arizona sometime in 2012. https://youtu.be/qvHT7CtZ9RE?si=YkuqxjOlQ5jN7LtG"
7 hours ago
Love & Joy posted a discussion
  Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings It is a delight to be in your presence today. We are the collective energy of beings from Venus. We share with you our love, our peace and connection. We wish to be of service to you…
8 hours ago
More…