I agree wholeheartedly with the moderator of this video! These are all alien spirits that comprises the fallen angels, archons, ascended masters, galactic federation, Ra Confederation, etc. I do believe that the beings have energy soul matrices of certain creatures, like avians, felines, and reptiles. But, as stated in the video, some also have a physical form somewhere in another dimension, such as the 5th dimension, which could be a gray, reptilian, or Nordic body. The avians are said to be the oldest in the universe. They upgraded felines to bipedal humanoid forms. And they created the reptilians, i.e, dragons, ciakars, mothman, etc. They are, right now, hijacking certain humans and shifting them into other timelines where they are performing false ascension programs that are design to harvest your blood, auric energy, dna, and ultimately your soul. This is what soul harvesting is all about. And no one knows how to do it better than these guys. Although the felines created the human prototype, many of them have aligned with certain avians to enslave not only other felines, but humans also. This is part of the alien agenda, which is also the Illuminati agenda. I am presently one of the humans that they are trying this out on. They have been overtly possessing me and doing some of the things that I mentioned above now for around 17 years. I'm not sure if I am one of few targeted individuals that this is being done to or if we are test runs for what they plan for all of humanity. I suppose we'll soon find out.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • This is what I'm saying! I appreciate your input but you guys have no idea what this is!! I've tried to explain it to you but I guess you don't appreciate my scholarship! I've done everything you said X 1000. I know KODDOISH... and a whole lot of other prayers! Prayers in Hebrew as well as Latin (and I'm not Jewish or Catholic). I've called on beings of the highest light and love for MANY MANY MANY YEARS!!!!! only to be met with nothing but the entities that are possessing me! How many years does someone have to do this before they get help from them? John Jancar said that he went through it for 2 years before things changed for him. I've been going through this for 20+ years. And don't tell me that I've ALLOWED this do anything! The only reason I'm still alive is because I fight this thing like hell EVERY DAY! Most people would have died from this 10 or 15 years ago.

• This reply was deleted.
        • I know it's not about Judaism. I'm just letting you know that those words come from Judaism. I know prays in multiple faiths and languages. Again, I'm sorry my friend, but these methods may have worked for you, but that does not mean it works for everyone! I don't think you are reading my words when I say I FIGHT THIS THING LIKE HELL EVERY DAY!!! Do you need details? Okay, I'm at the point now where I can psychically pull them almost completely out of my body, but because they have implants in me and portals open in my energy field or chakras, they can build back up in no time!

Listen to me! I've called on all of the beings that you mentioned for MANY YEARS!! I've tried contacting the Blue Avians also. I've called on them in prayers, I've posted messages on boards like this, and I've emailed Corey Goode asking if he could make them aware of my situation. All of these angelic and cosmic beings have web sites maintained by their contactees. I've written to several of them for MANY YEARS!! I've written to several contactees like Mike Quinsey, Suzanne Ward, Sheldan Nidle, Phil Lightbody, Jelaila Starr, Lisa Renee, Ashayana Deane, and dozens of others to NO AVAIL (if your not familiar with these names, Google them).

Angelic beings are hybrid beings that know how to polarize their energies. Some are just bionts and aoids that are controlled by more powerful beings, such as the winged dracos and felines. They are the architects of the Matrix. For them it's a DUALITY GAME! They'll play angels with you, while tormenting others as demons. This allows them to target certain people for harvesting such as in Targeted Individuals. They control the matrix and everything in it including the angels. The same beings that were possessing and tormenting you, turned into rescuing angels for you. This is how the machines of this matrix operate!! But you're not hearing me! This may be out of your league. But I appreciate your trying to help.

• Isn't it obvious by now, based on my testimony, that these are all the same beings?... That they are not only the angels of light, but also fallen angels, demons, and ARCHONS!! They control multidimensionality and according to Lisa Renee of Energeticsynthesis.com, only "approved humans" are allowed access to the multidimensional spectrum. So, those of you who have been rescued by Archangel Michael or St. Germaine, consider yourselves among the lucky ones.

8116333476?profile=original

8116333874?profile=original

They seem to have a system that starts off attacking or possessing people...sometimes for just a few months...sometimes a couple years....others like me can be enslaved by these beings for more than 20 years. Listen to Abby Normal where she talks about going through 20 years of suicidal hell by these beings. It starts at 12:10 in the video. According to her the first 3 months were the worst! And if you listen to some of her other recordings, she did everything she could to combat it for those 20 years, but they didn't stop until they were ready to stop...then a whole new world of spirituality opened up to her.

What you have to understand is that THIS IS HOW PEOPLE ARE HARVESTED!!!! Because during this time that you are being attacked or possessed, they are harvesting your energy, blood, DNA, etc. They use to tell me "the more torment the better!" Meaning, they preferred to harvest your energies when you are most vulnerable, miserable, twisted and tormented. They will even send in vampire entities to start draining blood from you as they have done me! This is the "BIG SECRET" as to how these heavenly beings survive! It is the secret to their immortality as explained in the movie, Jupiter Ascending.

It's time to wake up to the truth!

• No such thing as Fallen Angels. Angels CANNOT FALL. Because they're not endowed with free will the way the humans are, they're direct channels and conduits of Divine Light and Will. They wouldn't even think of trying to fall, their sole goal is to do the Divine Will and serve many purposes towards that end, from guardian angels or Archangel Michael's legions who protect you and all of life, to Angels who oversee the dimensional overlays.

I know because I AM AN ANGEL. I've discovered this about myself. I have an Angelic self and work directly with Archangel Michael, who has been overseeing my path since childhood. Over the past years this awareness has become more and more prevalent to the point where I've felt his energy and heard his voice telepathically. The love of the Angelic realm is beyond anything humans can imagine, and again, Angels are created specifically to do the Divine Will and do all kinds of things in that service. No such thing as Fallen Angels, Angels CANNOT FALL unless God Almighty literally tells them to. This idea of Fallen Angels is old religious programming that bears no resemblance to TRUE REALITY. Call upon your Angelic team if you want inspiration or guidance, or just to feel the love that they offer you, it's a very beautiful thing.

As for the Blue Avians, they do exist, I've felt their energy. It's a bluish energy and is highly advanced. They're highly advanced beings. I don't sense any evil or maliciousness within them. They're here to help with the humans Ascension into 5D, that's it.

There's alot of fear and propaganda about aliens in general, it's purposefully spread by dark ones to turn us against them and keep humans in fear. Don't buy into it. We're in a time now when mass Ascension of the planet into 5D is imminent, and remember, from 5D and above, there is NO EVIL. Evil only exists in 1D-4D, where there's polarity. In 5D and up, there is no good and evil polarity. It's just increasing levels of light. Blue Avians are 7D and up. No evil in them. Sorry but whoever made his video is grossly mistaken and has bought into fear based propaganda. In truth, there's very few evil ETs. Those that are, are being sequestered from the planet so we can have our Ascension. This is the truth. Get in tune and work on your own personal Ascension.
    Webshop, Webhosting, Domæner og E-handel - Dandomain A/S
    • You obviously don't know much about the "spirit world" and what we are actually dealing with. Angelic beings are the same as the demons! They are actually reptilian, feline and avian cybernetic beings. They operate through artificial intelligence (A.I.). They are interdimensional, hence they exist on the 5th, 6th, and 7th dimension. ALL angelic beings can change their energy or light levels from light (angelic) to dark (demonic). They can essentially polarize themselves to suite their agenda. The dark polarity is what makes them fallen angels. You, like many, have bought into their deception, allowing yourself to be a prime candidate for possession and harvest. Reptilians, felines, and avians can connect up to the 12th dimension where many of these beings are tethered to artificial intelligence (the Matrix). To say that EVIL doesn't not exist above 4D is not entirely true. It is where the very beings that set up this duality matrix reside! They control GOOD and EVIL from these realms...operating through a network of alien hybrids, bionts, aoids, and A.I. 

The following video will help you understand a little better about Carians and Felines.

This video will help you understand the deceptive nature of these beings and how they can manipulate you.

• I know more than I ever cared to know. And I know from EXPERIENCE, I don't just watch stupid videos on Youtube from some mindless cretin and propagate their crap. I can tell you things I've experienced that you'll never believe. I assure you, you have NO CLUE what you're talking about, with regard to ANY OF THIS. I'll leave it at that.

• Yes, lets leave it at that. Because now it's MY experiences versus YOUR experiences, which is ridiculous! I know what I'm experiencing and I've broken down the mechanics of how it all works. The videos are for the benefit of those who have not had the experiences that I have had. You need to read my other posts. I am right now in the battle of my life with beings who are trying to jack my soul. I've called on your Archangel Michael and your loving heavenly beings for more than 20 years. And they've done nothing. Why? Because they are ALL merely programs that are controlled by reptilians, felines, and avians. You are completely delusional. So, I'll leave you to your perfect little glass menagerie to believe that mindless love and light bull**** espoused by a bunch of fake white guy avatars with reptilians hiding behind them, and I'll see it as I choose to see it based on MY experiences and speak MY TRUTH! That way, we'll all have a more balanced perspective! How's that?  

8116302288?profile=original

8116302458?profile=original

8111267665?profile=original

• Well what are you experiencing then, tell me. Maybe I can shed some insight, I guarantee I've experienced similar attacks over the years. I too was at one time in a "battle for my soul" with some very dark force who made its way to me. I even saw it manifest in my room. But by sheer will I got it away. So what are you experiencing exactly.

And maybe this will provide some insight, if you're having a dark force around you right now, maybe THAT is the force that's planting the fear and lies about Ascension and about benevolent ETs and the Archangels and Angelic realm. I've experienced the Angelic realm and its energy, it's a magical, Divine, loving energy the likes of which are beyond this world, trust me. In that vibe, NO EVIL CAN EXIST. I'm literally surrounded by light orbs and Angelic energy all the time now, because I'm in the process of completing my physical Ascension, which began around almost 2 years ago, and they're guiding me with that. It's not a deception, it's the absolute truth, and I can tell you things which will clear that up for you. The idea that Ascension is a deception, IS THE DECEPTION, meant to keep you off the track and in the pits where the dark can continue to feed off you.

Again, mass planetary Ascension is imminent, within the coming decades for humans who are ready for it. Forces from all over the Cosmos are here to help with that. Unfortunately humans still create a lower vibrational atmosphere where dark entities can still be here and mess with folks. It's happened to me, it seems to be happening to you. So what exactly are you experiencing.

As for the Blue Avians, they're not malevolent, I know because I've felt their energy. I feel their energy RIGHT NOW, and it's a calm and peaceful blue energy. Is that a projection from them to fool, I doubt it. Again, you KNOW when something is demonic in nature and when it's not. These misconceptions need to be rectified so as many people as possible can make this Ascension shift into the 5D and beyond. And putting out fear based propaganda about it serves no real purpose except to hand the dark ones exactly what they want. GODS PLAN IS FOR A MASS ASCENSION OF EARTH AND HUMANITY INTO LOVE AND LIGHT, of Heaven on Earth. NO MORE DARKNESS. This is not a deception, this is the DIVINE PLAN. Don't fall into the dark trap and unknowingly work against it.

• I've been literally possessed and tormented by these beings since 1999. They start by shaking your bed at night and then start hitting you with psychic attacks. They would manipulate my chakras including the chakras in my feet. In fact, they prefer to enter through your foot chakras. It wasn't long before that I was fully possessed by these beings. They began by moving my feet or toes to spell a crude form of English. I soon began to realize that these were some sort of creatures that were operating through very advanced technology. Which they later confirmed that they were tethered to artificial intelligence They started proving that they knew all about me by telling things that only I or my family/friends would know going back to childhood. They would point out page and chapter some complex studies in many of my books. Concepts that I hadn't yet figured out at the time. I asked if it was the government doing this to me. Because helicopters would follow me around the city and hovering over my house for many months when this all started. They told me that the men in the helicopters were god. So, I took this to mean that they were not human. They were evidently programming me for this possession. Long story short, in 2016 they shifted me into another timeline. I can't go into the details of this, because it would take too long, but trust me when I tell you, they shifted me into another timeline. They told me that they control many timelines. I've been posting on this site since 2017. And all I've gotten is a lot of ridicule.

So, what you have to understand is that I'm not doubting that there are angelic realms. But what I'm saying to you is that the beings that I'm dealing with are at the epicenter of the phenomenon you call GOD! Not the One Source God. But the prime beings that started seeding life in this universe that ultimately led to us. That's why I can go 20 years without any help from any of the beings you mentioned. Because they control them. Don't be so presumptuous to think that you know everything because you've had some good feeling experiences from angelic beings. What I'm telling you about is the power BEHIND those beings and that is the beings that set up our reality, and this universe in the first place. And that's avians, and felines. They are all about the polarity game. They can control your entire reality if they wanted to. They block me from jobs and opportunities and have all but destroyed my business. They control people that I deal with to ensure failure. This is next level shit and it's beyond anything that you have in your quiver. Most people, including you could not begin to comprehend the hell and torture that they have put me through, even harvesting my blood/dna and auric energy. I'll leave it at that because I don't want to scare anyone. All I can tell you is, if Ashtar, of the Ashtar Command hasn't stepped in and done anything, after years of posting on THIS SITE, should'mt that tell you something?

• I personally know a woman who wrote a book about the blue avians.  They look like BIG BIRD to me!

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
13 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
16 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
16 hours ago
More…