Hacked messages of #BlackLivesMatter leader reveal Obama admin’s plan for ‘summer of chaos’ and martial law

U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch is coordinating with Democratic activists to so disrupt the upcoming Republican and Democratic National Conventions that martial law will be declared.

That’s the stunning discovery revealed in a series of direct messages between three activists.

On Friday, June 10, 2016, someone hacked into the Twitter account of #BlackLivesMatter (BLM) leader and former Baltimore mayoral candidate DeRay McKesson. McKesson later confirmed the hack to The Baltimore Sun.

On June 11, 2016, a Twitterer who calls himself The Saint (@TheSaintNegro) tweeted a direct-message conversation on June 10 between KcKesson and another BLM leader Johnetta Elzie (Netta), in which the two discussed talking with Attorney General Loretta Lynch about plans to bring on martial law by causing chaos at the upcoming Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, and the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, PA, so as to keep Obama in office.

Deray Mckesson & Johnetta Elzie

Here’s the conversation over the course of several days between black activists DeRay McKesson (DM) and Johnetta Elzie (JE), and between McKesson and a “white ally” named Sam (S):

JE: “Have you spoken with Mrs. Lynch [Attorney General Loretta Lynch] recently about the plan for the summer and fall leading up to the elections.

DM: “We spoke two weeks and they want us to start really pushing how racist Trump is now instead of waiting so the others can start getting the protesters ready to shut both conventions down.

DM: “If we can get both conventions shut down for messing over Bernie and for having racist Trump, then get martial law declared so Obama can stay in office we will win. Call you soon when I get to my dads so I can use his landline and we can talk more on this.”

DM: “We have to make sure that we use our voices to keep people disrupting Trump all summer and through the fall so martial law can be declared….”

S: “I wanted to touch base with you about the summer of chaos. So far we have over 2,000 people bused in from different cities and another 6,000 to 8,000 expected to drive into Cleveland for the Convention.”

S: “They will not be ready for the crowds we are bringing and they will blame Trump for it, especially if we shut it down. The GOP will have to replace him at that point or we will continue the disruptions nationwide.

DM: “I will pass the info along. Good work, Sam. You never let us down. It’s so important we stop Trump. He can not be president. He will destroy everything we worked so hard for and we can’t trust….”

DM: “…today and he [Sam?] confirmed that there will be around 10,000 protesters disrupting the [Republican] convention. Plans are being made for other cities as well for upcoming Trump events. Ads have already been placed looking for people to help. I know you don’t care for them [white people] but this is the time we need our white allies doing a lot of the work for us. They are the ones who listen the best.”

JE: “That will put fear into the GOP and the country when they can’t have their convention for all their racist supporting Trump. We’ve worked too hard and closely with the Obama administration to have that racist ass take it all away and Hillary…. You know I can’t stand those white allies, but yo right this is the best to use them. They hang on every word you say and will do whatever is asked. I just hate all that kiss ass they try to do. Like that changes who they are.”

DM: “We have a lot of white allies volunteering for Trump’s campaign to pass along information to us before it’s made public so we know when rallies are coming up before they are announced. That way we can plan major disruptions in those cities in advance. We just have to keep our names out of this and let these [white] people do the work for us by pushing how Trump’s racist ways will destroy….”

JE: “That’s all those white people are good for in my eyes. I couldn’t imagine even pretending to like that racist ass Trump even to get info on his events. I’ll be glad when we shut his ass down.”

DM: “With the support we have from Mrs. Lynch and the help we’ve got from Sam and others it won’t be hard to cause enough….”

Here are screenshots of The Saint‘s series of tweets:

DeRay DM1cDeRay DM1a DeRay DM1bDeRay DM2DeRay DM3DeRay DM4

The authorities seem to be taking the plan to disrupt the Republican Convention seriously.

As reported by Alice Speri for The Intercept, June 23, 2016, local police and federal agents from the FBI, DHS, and Secret Service are knocking on the doors of activists and community organizers in Cleveland asking about their plans for the Republican National Convention in July.

On June 29, 2016, Deray McKesson sort of confirmed the plan when he went public with warnings about “possible” protests at the DNC and RNC, as reported by USA Today.

In fact, a recent survey showed that as many as 67% of Democrats want Obama for a third term.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies

• @Stick
          "He shouldn't have to play the role of hall monitor on his site."

Unfortunely, I've studied the law of his country quite closely for some time, and even though both You and I can agree that Ben shouldn't be responsible for the things posted on His site, the current LAW says otherwise. This, for as long as the posters themselves can remain anonymous.

"Look at the title of this post for God's sake"

I will confess without shame that it was the title of it that initially attracted me to it. A less provocative title would never have warranted my attention on a site like This. ;)

"Kalki is part of a deeply deluded, small faction of ACC members who love to spew hate on the regular."

I know that, and surprisingly enough I do not even have a problem with it.
          But, they need to cool down and study the laws under which we all unfortunely live and express themselves in a manner that will not risk this sites "to Be or NOT to Be".

Believe me, the survival of this site is a Primary Objective to me.
          And, since I have personal experience of how a Govt can use laws to destroy a person who's actually not Illegal in either Act nor Personality, I feel I ACTUALLY have something to SAY in this matter.

"What bothers me, isn't Ben's absence... it's actually other members effectively cosigning this stuff by not saying anything."

There's an expression that is widely used nowadays: "Don't Feed the Troll".
          Personally, I prefer to Question the Troll.
          By Questioning the Troll I of course do Feed it, but its inability to Answer, allows Me to Feed on It.
          It tastes like Chicken, dipped in 100g of butter mixed with 5 pieces of garlic. Delicious. ;)

"Undoubtably, Kalki takes the silence as approval. He's ultimately a frightened little kid..."

Everyone can be Saved.
          KK, Malcolm and even Mr D.
          I won't give up on them until the day I die (which is basically what's keeping me here.. the day I give up on them, is the day I'll ascend?). :)

By posting in the threads they frequent, I keep learning more and more things about myself and my own psyche though, whereas I am quite perplexed about what it is that I really want to achieve in this Dimension. :)

I am a Hunter who feeds on Poison, and the moment the poison is gone from here, so will I be. ;)

• I hear you, Acute... thanks for sharing your insight. ~InLight

• Heres my 2 cents into this conversation. I aggree with you both, Stick and Acute, that something needs to be done in regards to the racially charged blog posts and comments in the website. Ben is a great guy as we all know, but he is too lenient in my opinion. His clemency to act or put his foot down while remaining silent automatically gives a small percentage of members carte blanche to post offensive content as they please without reaping heavily from what the sow into the fabric of the forum. It allows them to effectively run amok, oblivious to the bigger picture until eventually their eyes are opened. All it would take, would be if they were to dig deeper by clearing their minds, raising their intelegence / heart level and pointing their compass towards higher truth but until that moment arrives, posting low grade rarcial content and the likes, or by suggesting that a killing fields scenario by wiping people off the face of the Earth is currently and unfortunately "where they are at". Even if Ben was to remove an offensive comment or photo, or shut down a racially charged thread, it wouldnt solve the problem of the seemingly ongoing low vibey racial nonsense in ACC, because it appears the members who post such offensive content are obviously thoughtless, flippant and insouciant, showing an off hand, casual lack of concern and couldnt care less attitude who they may be offending, or what the rest of us feel, let alone Ben, thus as soon as one thread dies, another one arises and we all go round the mulberry bush again. Such irresponsible behaviour is exasperating to observe and to have to live alongside with, as we are all "supposedly" here to recognise and put into practice "unity conciousness" and if everyone in here could truely see that, then there wouldnt be one shed of racism or any other form of confusion in this website! Of course, everyone is on a different level, I get that, its still a pain in the arse and a truely sad state of affairs to witness rasism so blatently on display in a spiritual website. As cliched as it sounds, the term "We are ONE" is about as direct to the point as it could possibly get, yet it still seems to fly over some peoples heads. What is not to grasp? If anyone is into seperation, devide, rule or race, then find another website because we are interested in a higher calling. The alchemical gold that awaits those not yet introduced to it is like a glttering prize, and there are countless blogs that touch those seemingly unfathomable levels to explore, some which are currently in the forum, and many others in the archives should anyone care to divulge and expand their conciousness.

Its frequency that has people either bubbling away nicely at the top of the bottle, or stagnent as dregs at the bottom, most of the rest somewhere in the middle but all of us heading towards the cork, pushing against it until it pops open, in other words, a gradual raising of the spirit. To my understanding, the efforts made by those among us to affect change in others by percieving the obvious "forgetfullness" of that, by lovingly pointing it out that they may see the wood for the trees will continue to go unheaded, because Ashtar Command is a battle ground at the best of times yet its the battles that take place that occasionally glue us all together, strangely enough. There is a lot to be said for the term "allowing others to develope at their own rate" but even Jesus Christ threw a tantrum in the temple, apparently. Who would blame him for loosing his patience, that was two thousand years ago when those around him were the walking dead, void of any spiritual understanding and fixed on daft matters and insane beliefs that saddly, so many still are to this day!  The eppa Wetiko Virus is apparent at almost every turn in this very fuc#ed up world and its leaked into the hallowed halls of ACC through the minds of those who are simply not ready to transcend it and is currently on display, in the form of deliberate negitive input. So, for those who get their jollies posting such racially charged content and the likes, dismissing higher truth and ignoring the sensible suggestions of the clearer souls among you, be it on your own heads as they say, looking forward your transcendence into the light, and your wakefullness from your hypnotic trance..

and on that note...

"This temple will be torn down to the ground, there wont be one stone left to build with, how can I presume? because I am the end of the old law and the begining of the new one!"

• Once again you've made me speechless, Luke.

You're a wise man, my friend. :)

• ~Beautifully laid out, Luke. What's crazy is I was just watching that scene from The Last Temptation of Christ a couple of days ago & also felt it perfectly illustrates some of the unnecessary discord that keeps rearing it's head on ACC. There are no coincidences, Synchromysteries abound! This is another scene that also reflects the torsion that is at the center point of Humanities inevitable Awakening... & by extension, some of the drama that keeps playing out on ACC. The micro & the macro are always in effect. ~InLight  

TimeToWakeUp... NewDayDawning247

• 8116113895?profile=original~KKKalki... what is it, exactly, that makes you such a proud, card carrying racist pig??? I mean, seriously... you are one sick puppy. What the fu#k did your daddy do to you behind closed doors? Come on, let's be honest about it, a huge number of the people drawn into the Hare Krishna's have some hard core psychic wounds. & for God's sake... what do you think your Guru would make of the low grade shite that you so comfortably spew out of your arse all the time? Pathetic!... you can do better. You shame no one but yourself... well, & your leaders doctrine. ~TemetNosce

• utter nonsense.

• Malcolm:  Heard riots planned for today at 7:00 P.M.  Milwaukee is one of them, and I believe that Austin is too.

• Pay me, and I'll teach you how to incite riots at a National (or even Global) scale. ;)

(yep, I'm so desperate now that I am willing to sell my soul to the Devil for a good pay ;) )

• And I have to go to work with this crapola going on in Austin.

Oh well. All lives matter on my floor. And I will remind these clowns of this if any are admitted on my floor and I have to hear any of this racist crap from them about "white privilege" or whatever.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
6 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
6 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
6 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
7 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
7 hours ago
More…