Birds drop dead out of the sky!

Hundreds of birds have dropped dead from the sky in Louisiana just days after a similar mysterious incident left scientists baffled in Arkansas. Skip related content

The carcasses of around 500 red-winged blackbirds were found littering a quarter-mile stretch of road in Pointe Coupee, The Advocate reported.

The state borders Arkansas where some 3,000 blackbirds died in unexplained circumstances three days ago.

The remains of some of the birds found dead in Louisiana are being taken away for testing.

A woman several hundred miles away in Kentucky has also reported finding dozens of dead birds in her garden.

The mass deaths in Beebe, Ark, Arkansas, have puzzled scientists and wildlife experts.

Witnesses reported seeing the birds falling from the sky late on December 31 into early January 1.

Around 100,000 fish were also found dead along a river 125 miles away although scientists are not linking the cases.

Officials are looking at various possibilities as to why the birds dropped dead - including being startled by fireworks, stress or hit by hail or lightning.

Tests on the birds found in Arkansas showed they suffered internal injuries that formed blood clots leading to their deaths, The Associated Press reported.

US scientists believe New Year's Eve fireworks may have forced the birds to fly low to avoid explosions, leading them to collide with objects.

High winds and tornadoes also struck Arkansas on December 31, with the hardest-hit area more than 150 miles to the west of Beebe.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, all I can say, is that several people are going to have diverging points of views, some of which might spread and start to cause fear and panic, leading people to where exactly the government wants them to be:  in their total submission.

At least, that what's I say.

• Thank goodness for the internet, I dislike mysteries.  Check out this link, there was a weather anomaly picked up on radar.  I wonder if the same info can be found on other weather stations around the world... I tried the canadian one, but it is pretty lousy. 

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/344/804/Weather_radar_shows_somethin...

• I have a simple but quite probable explanation for those birds dropping dead from the sky:

A huge cloaked star ship has traveled across that area and those birds collided with the ships and thus died and felt down.

AND THAT WOULD MEAN THAT HUGE MOTHERSHIPS ARE INDEED PREPAIRING FOR VERY IMMINENT....

***DISCLOSURE FROM THE SKY***

YEAH!

OUR TIME IS NEAR!!!!!!!!

• Well you can rest assured that who was ever responsible for the birds dropping dead ,that they shall in likewise recieve their instantaneous  karma if some outside force was responsible for this, like spraying poison in the air? But you never know, it could also be a mass suicide as the elementals could be over burdened with carrying the karma of mankind?
    • Interesting point, I will meditate and sleep on it and see if inspiration hits.  But you are right about the devas being involved, I don't know why I didn't think on it sooner... too focused on the Sun, I guess.  Thanks for sharing your insight :) 
  • Thank you so much Albertha for this and the Kiesha  post earlier too.

All this information is a wonderful way to feel more empowered to send love-help with our energies. The earth healers better rev up and do overtime "for all our relations"/creatures of earth------speaking for myself too of course!  I'm going off to talk to my quartz crystals about this!!!  :)    Namaste

• Thank you very much for pointing this out!    Namaste
  • lets gather as much love also as possible.thanks to you all for the caring
  • in my vewes this is just the beging of whats to come next we have birds drioping and thousands of fish dieing they seem to say the fier works play a big part in the birds but we all know that if that  was the point this would have happened a lot sooner 2012 is right around the corner i feel that the earth isent dieing its just wakeing up there for we are starting a new life cycle but are we in danger i think not i can always feel when were in danger and what i feel is we are all going to come together and become a famly
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
37 minutes ago
37 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
11 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
11 hours ago
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
11 hours ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
11 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
11 hours ago
More…