www.projectcamelot.org
    www.rense.com
    www.infowars.com
    www.prisonplanet.com
    www.davidicke.com
    www.globalresearch.ca
    www.theflucase.com
    www.uncensored.co.nz

There's a few that should keep ya busy! ;-)
    Project Avalon | Chronicling the human awakening
  • Anyone who takes the time to properly research the origins of the “population control” movement will come to understand that the Rockefeller-Turner-Gates agenda for drastic population reduction has its origins in the age-old malevolent elitist agenda to cull the human “chattel” as one would do to rodents or any other species deemed a nuisance by the central planning authorities. Read more: http://www.infowars.com/the-population-reduction-agenda-for-dummies/
    • Wow!!! I just clicked on your link and spent a long time tracking this back in history. This is so disgusting!! I can't help think about the children and families who suffered, both past and present.
  • I hear you, Ann. I feel the exact same way. However, I've found that when I give a person the benefit of the doubt.....I usually end up regretting it. It's been a verrrrry difficult exercise for me to actually accept the "evil" (and I'm going to call a spade a spade) that I see in the world. But, when one awakens, it's all pretty obvious, isn't it. To this freedom Lover, there is nothing more evil than enslaving people. I mean, REALLY!!! The Creator has made this a free will planet.....how arrogant of mankind to think they can take a Creator-given gift and take it away??
  • I was wondering when someone was going to post something about this... SUSPICIOUS. Im pretty sure there are some more blatantly catastrophic things staring rich rain makers in the face that they can do with their money other than another global vaccine campaign..
    • And, Star Brooks, I am in 100% agreement with you. I have free will, am a sovereign citizen of the Universe, and they can put a bullet in this body, but, they WILL NOT take MY free will. No vaccines for me either.
      • I am a teacher and they brought the H1N1 vaccines to out school. I had the sickest feeling when the students who parents signed the papers were called down to receive them. My friend went to the media center where they were given them, and she flashed back in time to Nazi Uniforms. It freaked her out! Some of the students came back dizzy and feeling sick. One student told me that she felt like she was here, but not really here. It seems to me that the children who will bring unity and peace to the world in the future are the targets!
  • Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation will donate $10
    billion to vaccinate children in developing countries. The World Health
    Organization, which issued a false pandemic warning, applauds this measure.
    So do vaccine manufacturers. This article makes no mention of concern among
    health professionals over the damage from toxic additives to
    vaccines. BBC News
    2010 Jan 29
    • Well, Barron, this is interesting information, especially in light of the fact that Melinda Gates is a member of the CFR. Hmmmmmm. And, here we have to come to our own conclusions as to the intent of the Gates' ???

And, here again, according to the predominant 3D thinking....."he who has the gold has the power".....but, what kind of power?
      • Hi Little feather, you are right, she is. I believe with 100% of my being that Bill Gates IS trying to harm people and he knows full well that he is doing so. Depopulation etc. He is truly one of the elite/illiminati f.....wits if you want my honest opinion.
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
17 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
18 minutes ago
Infinity liked CoMdr * LightSpeed *'s discussion The Grays Hidden Agenda Revealed! in ASHTAR Cáfe
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post Benjamin Fulford Report: Iran Attacks Israel, Brought to You by Coca Cola, Vanguard and BlackRock; By Benjamin Fulford.
6 hours ago
RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion I'm Pansexual, and Here's What I Want You to Know
6 hours ago
motherbg liked rev.joshua skirvin's blog post High Strangeness the Order of the Day [videos] Shit’s About to Get Real ! Episode 1 : Starship Earth; The Big Picture
7 hours ago
motherbg liked Love & Joy's discussion Soothing Aid To Ascension By Natalie Glasson & The Venus Beings
8 hours ago
AlternateEarth left a comment on Comment Wall
"The tide is turning Drexk-and Isreal just bombed Iran to escalate WW3 that will make everything else yeaterday's news (hope not)-explosions in Syria and Iraq too
Iran is the biggest sponsor of organized terror strikes, but Biden released $6 billion…"
13 hours ago
More…