This is HEAVY KARMA what else can you do except kill them first before they kill you

Please watch the Video's below so you know what these demonic beings are planning

Bilderberg Plans World Population Reduction Of 80%

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• there buildings still standing thou
  • No but the chemtrails will do their bidding for us, you know the stuff that has boronium which is thirty thousand times higher the the illegal 1000 parts per billion in the air we breath and the aluminium which is 61000 parts per billion in the water we drink that is the not safe to drink which fda say even 1000 parts per billion is un safe to drink and strontium which is around 20000 parts per billion higher then the recommended highest safe levels for us to drink which is around 300 parts per billion and also which turns the unweary into alzheimer's sufferers. They do not need to bring arms to cull the nation in built up countries they hide behind closed aeroplanes and bank accounts and spray the chemicals in the air to erradicate us. They freeze dry the germs in the spray unit containers and the boronium, strontium and aluminium heats the germs into normal temperature and release it out into the airways we breath, hint the sars, bird and swine flu. Since when has a pig effected a nation before. You know the plague was man made too.
  • Double dogg dare ya to read all of this!!  I did. Awhole 'nother level to the whole shootin' match!  Kinda blew my little mind again, for the umteenth time in this life.http://www.thenewearth.org/returnoflight.html 
    THE RETURN OF LIGHT
    Revelations from The Creator God Horus With Elora Gabriel and Karen Kirschbaum
    • This poster above is now spamming this site as this is the exact same reply he has copied and pasted in other location(s) here.  jambatrumpet
  • Amelia because of worship of 300 million laws.....
  • notice that this dumbass video is 0.26 seconds long. I call that dumbass.......I like the ones that are over 10 or less minutes....the longer and the more information , the better.

OK the video says that the Bilderberg plans world population reduction of 80%. I say; DO NOT ENTER THE BILDERBERG BUILDING.

Now who in the Bilderberg is planning 80% reduction of the Earth´s overall population?

There is a very clearly and obviously noticeable rising number of bad luck incidents that usually result in death , unhappiness or one bad luck incident coming after the other until the persons involved can´t control it , all involving the Bilderberg Building.

There´s nothing wrong in my view with tearing the building down.......if many enough of you request it to be torn apart and removed , then perhaps it will......

• "I am going to die a horrid death at the hands of these horrid beings, then I would rather spend the rest of my days being happy in an illusion than being depressed in this kind of reality." --SKOOTZAFRITZ

Though it is important to keep as informed as possible, it is also important to always hope for the absolute best.  Perhaps it is even better to believe in the absolute best-- without being ignorant, if that can be done. Perhaps this is the key to creation.

"what if we turned our parking lots into crops?" --SKOOTZAFRITZ

I've always wondered why we don't grow more food in public areas, instead of the same decorative flowers and shrubs...

• Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare
  • The movie will always play what the watcher is anticipating. The alien agenda is obviously participating, most of it is government controlled. I don't think ships will land and pick anyone up, they will only influence change of events. We are not even at the embryonic stage in development, as a whole I mean.
  • We know that the Light always wins and this is not to create fear among the 80% but among the 20% for there plan is completly out of order and will backfire. Now at least the 80% will know who they are and when they are wiped out we will have more Love and Light on this Planet. This just shows their mentality as they are worse then terrorists as they only kill a few % but they want to kill 80%. Their Wealth should be taken away from them so that they come down to Earth from Cloud 9. Victory for the Light is guranteed but we all have to care for ourselves like the food that we eat and the water that we drink.

Namaste

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
26 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
47 minutes ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
52 minutes ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
1 hour ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
1 hour ago
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=A6vimHDSrlXiR1lo"
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More sightings down in Mexico. https://youtu.be/uQv7A1wHZwA?si=3LFrjz3AwIc4s3SD"
1 hour ago
More…