Benjamin Fulford: Chaos and Panic Spreading Amongst Cabalists, More Heads to Roll Soon

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis

http://benjaminfulford.net/  

The cabal that illegally and surreptitiously seized power in the West knows it has lost the war for planetary control. The result is spreading chaos and panic amongst the cabal elite. The signs of this are everywhere now both in the public realm and in the still secret world of military, spy and gangster agencies.

On the public side, the head of Homeland Security and 15 top Sabbatean agents within that department were fired last week, joining the 26 generals, CIA head David Petraeus, Senate Intelligence Committee Chief J. Rockefeller, Pope Maledict, Queen Beatrix of Holland, Prime Minister Julia Gillard of Australia, King Albert II of Belgium and many others in a purge of cabalist operators. Only Eric Holder now stands, and probably not for long, between President Obama and the legal moves to remove him from office.

On the yet to be made public side of things, Italian P2 freemason lodge members say former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is planning to seek political refugee status, maybe in Russia. In Japan, public security police sources say that cancer-stricken Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has only a few months left to live and that a replacement has already been chosen from within the current ruling clique.

There are also ongoing secret negotiations between representatives of the Gnostic Illuminati, the heads of the world’s martial arts societies, the White Dragon Society, the government of Russia, the dragon family and the Green and Blue among others. According to several key negotiators there is a broad agreement on the need to replace the current ruling structure of the planet with something more benevolent. There is disagreement however between hardliners, mostly in the Western military intelligence apparatus, who want to completely eliminate the 13 Sabbatean bloodlines and the moderates, including the White Dragon Society and various Asian groups, who favour a truth and reconciliation committee, a jubilee and a general amnesty.

In any case, discussions about what comes next are still taking a back seat to the ongoing efforts to remove the cabal from power in the G7 countries.

The cabal has been fighting tooth and nail to keep that power. In the US, the firing of DHS head Napolitano helped derail a plot to use the highly propagandized Zimmerman trial to trigger race riots as an excuse to declare martial law in the US. The involvement of US Attorney General Eric Holder in attempts to stir up race turmoil is now being investigated.

In other cabal moves, a bombing attack on a Russian naval base in Syria is being reported as having involved Israeli planes flying out of Turkey. This is a clear attempt to provoke a Russian military reprisal against NATO member Turkey, triggering World War 3 and thus the Sabbateans’ long awaited “Armageddon.” Of course nobody is being fooled any more by such false flag operations.

Russia responded by holding emergency military drills in the Far East, on the opposite side of Russia from Turkey, sending the signal that “we will retaliate but not when and where you think.” Instead of being fooled into war, Russian and Gnostic Illuminati agents say they will be targeting Sabbatean mafia leaders and top family members in Europe.

Credible threats were also received from MI6 sources of another nuclear terror attack against Japan. In the latest plot, a nuclear device is supposed to be smuggled into Tokyo through a network of secret underground canals via the US airbase in Yokota in Western Tokyo. The source for this warning is the same one that told the Japanese before March 11, 2011 that Japan was about to be hit with a nuclear attack.

The cabal is also trying desperately to stave off bankruptcy in the face of a growing global boycott of cabal income sources. In Japan, they have bribed Shunichi Tanaka, the head of the Nuclear Regulation Authority, to prevent the re-opening of Japan’s nuclear power plants, according to Japanese military intelligence sources. Reopening the plants would mean Japan would import $35 billion less oil per month from cabal controlled oil exporting countries.

As a part of this campaign, various gangsters and agents have been spreading radioactive cesium around Fukushima, according to Japanese police sources. The cesium is mostly industrial waste from the oil and medical industries. The public relations office of the Nuclear Regulation Authority refused to comment on these allegations when called by this reporter.

Despite such moves, cabal control of the oil industry is ending. For example, Australia has announced it has discovered more oil than in Iran, Iraq and Venezuala combined.

http://moneymorning.com/ob-article/arckaringa-saudi.php?code=131883

Combined with Canada and Russia, it means the world will no longer have to go to the volatile Middle East for oil.

Meanwhile, a boycott aimed at bankrupting the cabal government in the United States is gathering momentum. Purchases of US wheat, rice, beef and other commodities are being curtailed by multiple countries including China, Russia, South Korea and Japan. In addition, the ongoing fires and crashes of Boeing jetliners is apparently part of a successful campaign to shut down the exports of largest US exporter.

The death of US financial criminal Mark Rich has also exposed him as the head of an operation started in the 1990’s during the Clinton administration that has been replacing US gold supplies with tungsten coated bars, according to MI5 sources. Most US gold supplies have already left the country meaning the US dollar has no gold backing inside the US. The gold was apparently stolen by the families that own the Federal Reserve Board in order to stave off bankruptcy.

The Chinese communist government, meanwhile, has bailed out Goldman Sachs in South Korea, according to an executive of a Japanese securities company. In return for continued bail outs of this sort, US corporate government spokesperson Obama informally offered the Sandwich Islands to China, according to a source close to the US/China economic negotiations that took place last week. The Sandwich Islands were renamed Hawaii shortly after the US invaded and took them over in 1900. Russia has also been offered the Aleutian Islands, according to FSB sources.

Needless to say, once the criminal corporate government in the US is bankrupted and removed, the restored Republic of the United States of America will declare all such agreements null and void.

Meanwhile Russia’s move to control the Middle East and thus European energy supplies, combined with the pentagon’s refusal to intervene, has sent shock-waves through European corridors of power. President Obama called Russian President Putin about this issue last week but all Obama can do is wring his hands. The Germans have taken a more robust response to Russian oil power politics by vastly increasing solar power generation and allowing the sale of 200 mile per gallon vehicles.

In any case, expect pressure on the cabal to increase steadily until humanity is finally freed.

Benjamin Fulford 古歩道ベンジャミン 090-3439-5558

http://benjaminfulford.net/  

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, it was very unfortunate that you were subject to such an operation, by greys working for the EARTH HUMAN ELITES...

As Mr.Ed has already indicated, the Zeta greys are no longer permitted to extract human embryos, which were genetic hybrids, allowing the physical continunance of that once sterile and thus, largely cloned race....Their hybrid creation programme was successful and they do not need to continue any experiments on earth humans, nor do they seek to....And have also been prohibited from doing so, for just over a decade, now..

HOWEVER, the Earth human Illuminoids have deliberately maintained this belief in abductions and mischieviously carried these out on certain people, who have allowed this in their life contracts....But not to produce hybrids, but only to create a fear of all ETs, among the people who give it their energy...

It is another example of the dark Cabal's desire to make the 95% grade for STS, as they produce as much pain, suffering, illness and death, for the planet and population, as possible....Because the solutions to this will largely be coming from offworld, the earth elites seek to maintain human fear of all offworlders.....

Several Zeta greys were captured and placed under their control. over the decades....These beings have been used for dark purposes and have conducted "experiments" from time to time, using Illuminoid exotic tech...which has now largely been confiscated by the GFL and those captured Zeta Reticullans, freed and returned to their people...

Now "extraordinary rendering" is the latest crazy abduction method of the dark and these humanoids of STS are far more dangerous to humanity than reptoids....The GFL does not permit reptoids to travel to earth to "eat" people.....and these beings are at peace with the GFL now...as are the Zetas and Orions...

Sorry that you had a problem, but it does not seem to relate to the Zeta grey hybridization programme and does not relate to human reproduction, nor any useful genetic testing, once permitted....This seems like an Illuminoid fear campaign, malevolently designed to seed mistrust between earth people and cosmos..

• dear Drekx,i appreciate all the details addressed in your comment,and explanation of whos who.it was quite evident that after i had a physical death in 1993 from a major operation they started targeting me,why i ask? plain and simple,because every one i have crossed paths with who i have spoken to personally over the years since went thru a huge change in perception,a shift in the knowing of there senses,label it ESP, or whatever,same terms.( as you said,and i hope now it has stopped,(  These beings have been used for dark purposes and have conducted "experiments" from time to time, using Illuminoid exotic tech...which has now largely been confiscated by the GFL and those captured Zeta Reticullans, freed and returned to their people..)) because just this past 3 years i had another violation from them,trying to dig my heart chahra out of my physical chest,i dont really care what is said about this,but fact is fact,there are still some occurences of desperation from the forces of darkness still violating a souls free will.since i have asked for further protection from these scum bags,i have had no more problems from them,you would know know who the Guardians are Drekx,and they keep them away from me,you are a blessed soul brother,and soul family,and i was not trying to debate with you at all,only to speak the truth,because,that is what i do,i speak,the truth,and i will not be silent anymore from what has happened to many around Mother Terra,i am speaking the truths,and letting it be known to all,blessings eve.

• Yes, the dark cabal is still trying to create fear in many and does exploit those who already had life contract linkage with the formerly active Zetas....

They are still a problem and seek to make all cosmic visitors look bad...

Anyone can invoke protection from these earthbound dark forces...and you could also ask the Arcturians to be taken to the mechanism chamber for healing.....Also, if you still possess implants, they should be removed...please ask them...

Sorry that you still suffer this, Eve and I hope it can be resolved....

Blessings, Drekx

• dear Drekx,thanks for the advice,but i am well protected now,just the other week(about 6 weeks ago) i was sitting at my computer, and in my right eye,i saw a quick flash in the corner of my eye,i turned my head to look behind,and standing there was a reptillion about the height of 5ft 3-4 inches watching me at my computer,when it realised i was on to it,it disappeared,they sure dont like the light bearers do they?love,light,blessings eve.

• Yes, it is now important to banish all fear of Reptillians, many of whom are now comrades of the GFL, seeking to complete good works of service....

It is the destiny of Earth and the future star nation of Solaris to aid the Draconians and Orions in creating light bodies.....Currently, only a small number of these beings have light bodies and we have been charged with the honourable task of assisting these cosmic races in developing fully functioning light bodies....And thus allowing them to escape the cul de sac of 4th density....and enter the 5th dimension fully...

• Interesting reaction....

When others err and you practice the philosophy of "eye for an eye", how can you stand to be taken seriously or credibly? Esp when such a thing is very low on "love and light" as you would say.

But you did connect disparate concepts that were not connectable, which is why I corrected it. The rest of it is just fine as I was not speaking about the light bodies.

• Errr, no, that was not what I meant....Looks like your "wisdom" is very low luminance, as you fail to comprehend what I was suggesting about the problems that burden reptillian species in 4th density...and why they require to achieve fully functional light bodies, and cannot raise their vibes higher, without them...whatever their free choice of orientation polarity.

• That last sentence, a more correct way to say that would be:

"And thus allowing them to 'escape' the cul de sac of 4th density STS through changing their polarity to 4th density STO."

4th density STO is a more coherent term than the generic new age "5th dimension" which means nothing really.

Not only because there are infinite dimensions if you take that term to mean multiple timelines or points of view, but also because one can use "dimension" to denote space/time.

• How do you do that, if I may ask. Do you contact them in meditation or... just ask, and they'll hear you? (The Arcturians, I have no interest in asking the dark friends of the cabal for help, though I'm sure I have implants and healing to address...)

• Not certain if people find this of interest, but that single reptillian ET, who usefully worked alongside the Arcturians, for a period of months, on GFL personnel exchange basis, was from the Sigma Draconis solar system ("Doskqechqlah")...

And the 2nd planet, known in the reptillian language as "Secklakdaqbekn."

So the Arcturian exchangee, (D'trovun,) has returned now and resumed his work, as deputy flight crew liason, within Movella's medical team...

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1538

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
25 minutes ago
Drekx Omega replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Here is a link to my video on the subject of Plejaren scientific classifications of the multitude of ET types, across the galaxy and beyond...
It's fairly comprehensive and does include those of the so-called "mantis" race...Insectoid species...…"
29 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yesterday was St George's day and was celebrated across the land....ENGLAND..

English Patriots Celebrate St George’s Day In London.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXOyhYozGcQ"
3 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
The Dark Origins of the Davos’ Great ResetBy F. William EngdahlGlobal Research, April 22, 2024Theme: Intelligence   1027 201  680  2123https://www.globalresearch.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/DavosMW-600x338-300x169.png 300w,…
4 hours ago
AlternateEarth posted a discussion
SocietyA collective “common enemy” now stalks mankind Stephen KarganovicApril 20, 2024© Photo: rumble.comThe psychopathic serial killers using their vast financial, political and media  resources are inexorably putting into effect a homicidal global…
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Here's a quick clip that gets into the Antarians here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzfq-S-EZbc"
5 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"For anybody who's into Sheldan's webinars and is interested I would definitely recommend getting webinar 91 which gets into the Antarians. They are a Praying Mantis like race who are great healers much like our Arcturian friends."
6 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything Ufo Or Et Related
"More Mount Shasta sightings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugBOtBxkOBY"
6 hours ago
More…