Replies

• Wonderful getting to see you and your ideas here.  Great job on many levels.  Thanks for bringing this site and the great people of the Light here together.

• Ben I love you dear brother....what a great vid and you have been on this planet for 29 years, as your current self...BUT of course, you have been here many times before that, so the wisdom you've gleaned is massive...

We are becoming who we are and drawing into the 5th density as we travel forward...

Very heart-felt and laser sharp......thanks, Drekx

• I like your way of thinking...........you gave me much to think about. I will close my eyes and open my EYE.
  •    :)  I would comment on the drama creation that you mentioned.  Too true; human beings create drama just to keep their lives interesting and busy so they don't have to focus on the really important things like assessing their own life and their own actions in this world.  It is much easier to back-seat someone else's life than to tend to the business of sorting out our own.  It is good to finally see that people are waking up and getting their stuff together, and letting everyone else do the same.  Peace, and thank you. 

• 2yvme6v.gif

•                                                           ( ( ( Thank You Ben Arion  ) ) ) 

sacred-geometry-twenty-nine-endre-balogh.jpg

• I am currently meeting people everywhere who are there. Who are separated from the drama and do not engage anymore in this type of energy. Finally some back up. I love it.

LOVE Jenn

• Reposted, many thanks dear friend! :)

Much Love,

Wes :)

• I love you my dear brother! Thank you for continuing sharing your views and experiences! It truly IS a beautiful thing what you are sharing here. Please continue as your experience accelerates!

It is as simple as a choice to "BE" whoever and whatever you choose. Happiness is the absolute loving acceptance of ALL THAT IS in the "Now Moment" A step beyond Happiness, Faith is surrendering to the knowing that your Happiness will indeed continue beyond the "Now Moment" allowing us to truly become ALL THAT WE ARE.

...love Jacob

• I think very few beings are in 5th Dimension and higher and some in 4th Dimension but a lot are still in 3rd Dimension ...YOU CAN SAY WE ARE IN 5TH DIMENSION WHEN NO ONE HARMS MOTHER EARTH, WHEN NO ONE HARMS LIVING ENTITIES AND WHEN ALL LEAD A HIGH SPIRITUAL LIFE ..There is still HEAVY KARMA ON PLANET EARTH CAUSED BY IGNORANT BEINGS

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1513

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Thanks for that data Drekx. Sirian is a language I will definitely have to master one day. The language is rich with spiritual wisdom and meaning.

And thanks for the explanation on the development of the third strand of DNA. That makes sense. I…"
17 minutes ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Randy, as a bonus regarding Sirian names: KALESTRA......which translates as follows.....

Kal is a Sirian word meaning "crystal" and can also suggest "crystalline." The word "es" is used to suggest "perfection" and the femine form of "tro" is "tra"…"
1 hour ago
Drekx Omega commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"I would suggest that esoterically, the determinant factor for the active third strand is evolutionary experience, as that process of growth is attained through incarnating in the world and raising consciousness and therefore light quotient...…"
1 hour ago
RandyFirstContact commented on Movella's blog post Arcturian visitations ✨
"Hi Movella. A couple of questions. What does the name Merrtro mean? I am assuming this is a Sirian name.

Also do you know if most starseed children being born like Merrtro have their 3rd strand of DNA fully activated? Sheldan talked about how many…"
2 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
We are The Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you. We are always approaching another level of consciousness here in the ninth dimension, and so are you there in the fourth. Every step forward for you is a step up in terms of…
4 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
 Greetings! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am Kejraj.Many changes spoken of in the recent times will begin to really be noticed by all in the physical aspect of this reality.We do not speak of only political and economical change, or…
4 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile
7 hours ago
Infinity updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
More…