Will I be attacked for posting this? Yes I have been; see below.

The following was written

by Ben Stein and recited by him on CBS Sunday Morning Commentary.

My confession:

I am a Jew, and every single one of my ancestors was Jewish. And it does not bother me even a little bit when people call those beautiful lit up, bejeweled trees, Christmas trees... I don't feel threatened.. I don't feel discriminated against. That's what they are, Christmas trees.

It doesn't bother me a bit when people say, 'Merry Christmas' to me. I don't think they are slighting me or getting ready to put me in a ghetto. In fact, I kind of like it. It shows that we are all brothers and sisters celebrating this happy time of year. It doesn't bother me at all that there is a manger scene on display at a key intersection near my beach house in Malibu .. If people want a creche, it's just as fine with me as is the Menorah a few hundred yards away.

I don't like getting pushed around for being a Jew, and I don't think Christians like getting pushed around for being Christians. I think people who believe in God are sick and tired of getting pushed around, period. I have no idea where the concept came from, that America is an explicitly atheist country. I can't find it in the Constitution and I don't like it being shoved down my throat.

Or maybe I can put it another way: where did the idea come from that we should worship celebrities and we aren't allowed to worship God as we understand Him? I guess that's a sign that I'm getting old, too. But there are a lot of us who are wondering where these celebrities came from and where the
America we knew went to.

In light of the many jokes we send to one another for a laugh, this is a little different:This is not intended to be a joke; it's not funny, it's intended to get you thinking.

In light of recent events... terrorists attack, school shootings, etc. I think it started when Madeleine Murray O'Hare (she was murdered, her body found a few years ago) complained she didn't want prayer in our schools, and we said OK. Then
someone said you better not read the Bible in school. The Bible says thou shalt not kill; thou shalt not steal, and love your neighbor as yourself. And we said OK.

Then Dr. Benjamin Spock said we shouldn't spank our children when they misbehave, because their little personalities would be warped and we might damage their self-esteem (Dr. Spock's son committed suicide). We said an expert should know what he's talking about.. And we said okay..

Now we're asking ourselves why our children have no conscience, why they don't know right from wrong, and why it doesn't bother them to kill strangers, their classmates, and themselves.

Probably, if we think about it long and hard enough, we can figure it out. I think it has a great deal to do with 'WE REAP WHAT WE SOW.' Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell. Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says. Funny how you can send 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages
regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing. Funny how lewd, crude, vulgar and
obscene articles pass freely through cyberspace, but public discussion of God is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Are you laughing yet? Funny how when you forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will
think of you for sending it. Funny how we can be more worried about what other people think of us than what God thinks of us.

Pass it on if you think it has merit.

If not, then just discard it... no one will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in.

My Best Regards, honestly and respectfully,

Ben Stein

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It reminds me of how it is and the Ascension messages.  They are all about love and rising to a better level for everyone, but people are afraid of sending those messages out too.

We are all afraid of people looking at us "funny", when they should be absorbing every word, changing inside instead of watching and reading the trash of this world so avidly.  It's astounding to watch what people are actually interested in instead of taking truth inside and growing by it.

Somehow, I feel so "old" and out of place lately.  I think it's time for all of us to grow up and figure out which side of our bread is buttered!  I personally can't wait for the Ascension now in whatever way is possible.  I trust in Divine Wisdom...my link to God and hope it's enough of a link to rise in consciousness.

I actually hope the entire world can ascend, though I know only part of the people will.  I would like to even see the Cabal change into the light and go too!  After all, Soul is here to experience everything throughout its time here....but I don't want to see anyone suffer anymore.

I'll keep putting the messages on Facebook and sending them to family, though I don't think they read them....not one person has commented on anything I feel is important.  And so it is!

;

• the way I see it we are in a school and it is a hologram created from 3d matter-as you say weaved into existence but the entity, the dreaming beast requires a huge fee-now there is a problem as to who or what 'paid' for it in the beginning -this is how I was taught by being directed to books etc.-there is alson 'night school' when we sleep and learn-whatever- I simply want to pay my debts/neg karma and leave

• HE is the ONE that is OF LIGHT. GOD ATON OF LIGHT.

Its interesting how atheist can deny Him,but still cant admit,that without Him, they would not be able to exsist. Why? because He is within and without His life force you would fall down like DEAD.
  • SO many balk when they hear the word GOD. RELIGIOUS people might talk about God but I talk about God as the Divine Source, the Great Spirit, ALL THAT IS etc.. That puts it in a whole other perspective. The ONE that goes through you,me,everything in us and around us. Now that is VERY different, than the "religious" "god" which I almost call home made god.
  • Yes, the laws of God and Creation is what is needed to bring this planet back into BALANCE and not distortion and chaos.
    Even though, it is possible to bring your child up without beating it. Its all because balance was lost. Everything outside the laws are at best distortion.
    • Who's laws?  Your laws?  Who decides the laws?  Man or God?  You (We) try to understand God consciousness with the current human computer brain we are running, but it's next to impossible to fathom ultimate consciousness...

I don't see humanity slipping into distortion and chaos, I see people taking ownership of who and what they are, Empowering themselves and I think that some people fear that, because it goes beyond the laws created by "man" into something more evolutionary and advanced...  and into unknown territory...

We choose to see this world based on what we see within ourselves... and we must transform our inner self to understand where we are going as a human race and a Galactic civilization. 

• Youre very right in that the bolshewiks/khazarians run the US government and the rest of it. They are the ones to blame for blaming REAL jews, the people. In fact they are responsible for all that happens of evil on this planet. Even Sananda/Jesus/Jmmanuel/Isa/Esu/Immanuel/Pale Prophet etc said it. Back then called the pharisees. I know you know the history and all of this. There are much much more for you at www.phoenixsourcedistributors.com (the grey box- journals at left) (and also the searchbox for not talk about contact)
    Youll find some relief and more insight into the evil that done so much to you and your people. Now it stands to us to stop them! you know theyre rebuilding a temple to put a false messiah in right?
    Phoenix Journals, Contact Newspaper
    The OFFICIAL source of the Phoenix Journals and Contact Newspaper, documenting God's Plan, the Phoenix Project. Scribed for Sananda and Gyeorgos Cere…
  • Our souls/sprits do pay a price to the thing that powers it-like and energy fee-nice pic

• "Atheism is the religion of communism"

Actually, atheism is both the default position of any living thing that has not had it's mind tainted by supernatural delusions, and a rejection of the claims made by people like you.

You believers need to stop making it seem like atheism is a religion and distinguish belief from a lack of belief.

• I will also add that -- anything that people want to attack or hate on they label as a Cult...

The same people who label Atheism as a cult would label anything as a cult - especially UFO sites ;-)

-- It's just another way to demonize something they don't understand or WANT to understand or agree with!! :)

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

RichRaelian liked AlternateEarth's discussion 37 Underground Cities
9 hours ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"✌🏻✡️Palestinian propagandists in Gaza, EXPOSED.......🤫Of course, as everyone here knows, I'm backing Israel in this conflict, but truly, those who back Hamas and the Gazan propagandists, must have ideologically illogical blinkers, pressed over their…"
11 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post
The Khazarian mafia is planning a holocaust or mass murder event for the US Christian heartland on April 8th. The entire April 8th solar eclipse event has been forensically traced to the (kill 90% of humanity and enslave the rest) Chabad death…
12 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Good video that Drekx posted on the comment wall so bringing it over to the health page. This gets into the dangers of Seed Oils. https://youtu.be/hTYTC62RCqM?si=q3WpPChIQlUnhHEW"
15 hours ago
"Thanks friend much appreciated :)"
15 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Always feel free to add any vids of mine, to your discussion...Cheers, Drekx"
15 hours ago
More…