ANIMALS KILLED YEARLY

~by meat eaters alone- 59.000.000.000 world wide

~by experiments ( medicine, beauty products, toothpaste, etc )- 100.000.000 world wide

~for fur - 40.000.000 world wide

~by hunters( U.S. alone ) -200.000.000

~by others ( like animal shelters/U.S. alone )- 4.000.000

Is this kind of Peace and Love you support ?

Let's think about it. Is this kind of energy we wish to continue in the name of survival for human kind ? After all this sounds very dark and even evil if you think about it. Where's is compassion and kindness ?

maybe that compassion and kindness has been shelved for time being , while we decide what is important for us in next evolutionary step in the name of ascension. ...............~and please don't tell me that you can't change this becouse you can in a instance and now. meat eating society of humans has no room in Peace~full and LOVING realities .

What are you gonna do : make more excuses to stay the course, wait for the "saviours" to change your mentality in their "dna chambers" aboard  motherships or are you serious, actually, about changing our current path and speeding up the process of joining Legions of Light awaiting us to wise up.............

I suggest we change , for the sake of tortured, innocent and defenseless beings.............................and in the long run, you'll see that it was the best decission "you" ever made for the sake of your mind, body and Mama Gaia.................................

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yes, I see your point there. Unfortunately a lot of people are unaware of all that, and I agree that education on these subjects is needed and valuable for people individually and the race as a whole. 

• and that's the kind of education we are doing here...................

• I gave up meat for a very long time.  That is also fish and chiken. I realize we eat just to eat. So why kill something for that reason. There a few people that live on mainly air. It is possible. Just a little water. Yes you have to do a lot of meditating. Man has excepted that meat makes you strong. Which is a very big lie.

• green power is what gives you strenght . I work phisicaly many times and always get comments from guys I work with that I am too skinny to be able to lift 100lbs so easy and those comments come from guys 20 yrs younger than me.

Why eat just to eat and kill a living, breathing , defenseless being , why not eat to be healthy.

• If people really think they are becoming spiritual  ?

"The measure of a society can be how well its people treat its animals." -- Gandhi

• this pretty much sums it up...............thank you brothers Gandhi and Hawk

• Thank you beloved angel for your compassion towards

animals

I LOVE YOU

BLESSINGS

• .......and thank you dear Minanda

•  

I am supporting the Planet Terre Gaia's transition. Yes we are goingfrom Carbon based beings to

Crystalline beings and from my knowledge we are looking at January 2014 when it will be as simple

as the Light Switch being trned on. We won't have to go to Motherships either unless you are still

half asleep to who you are. You are returning to your multi dimensional self and there is lots and lots of adjustments

happening while you sleep. You might even ask yourself for feedback of your nights journeys.

And yes I ask for Light Love Balance Peace Harmony. Balance is so so important. If you feel as convicted

as you do what sort of shoes do you wear in the winterbecause you cant where thongs your feet will freeeze off.

I understand where you are coming from and look forward wit great joy for this transition to be complete.

Blessings once more. kingjeff

• Very well then :)

then i must have misunderstood you . but i hope you understood what i meant i dont want to be misunderstood in no way.

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1528

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion Anything health related
"Getting into some great benefits we get from being out in the Sun in this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYP-VTctWq4"
12 hours ago
"Gonna go get some sun after this video :) Great benefits from the Sun talked about here. https://youtu.be/uYP-VTctWq4?si=km5IHGzwKRXodJT9"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=Oxa19iG_N4jq3L6r"
12 hours ago
"Dr. Berg gets into the truth of what is really in plant based meat in this video. No thank you to plant based crap. Real meat is better. https://youtu.be/CeGlTGWtVnM?si=poD0UcNtZ8cHdnPw"
13 hours ago
"Trudeau is another Dark Cabal turd that needs to go away. https://youtu.be/U9q1EAyAx_4?si=tFXfWhMuBJlrmE8p"
13 hours ago
"A good top 10 list of keto foods from Dr. Westman. https://youtu.be/ZtnMYhLga84?si=YdeZ--3UzyOb_Tov"
13 hours ago
More…