Within the last hour, or so, I have been feeling a tremendous warm, glowing, healing energy beginning to build greatly. I am breathing it in and sending it out to everyone here and everywhere else on the planet and beyond.

Has anyone else noticed this?

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ...and returned >>>>>
  • I've got a very strong hunch that you are becoming connected with your higher self right now.  It also happened to me about 8 months ago after some very intense techniques I was working with at the time.  I always have this warm, very loving energy around me now.  You will begin to experience different types of spiritual lessons now if I'm not mistaken.

I hope you understand that the beings responsible for the uplifting of humanity are the space brothers and sisters up there in the skies, and have been here, watching us for centuries now.  Things are coming to a climax even though it's not obvious to most of the people.  Count your blessings, you apparently are among the chosen to ascend when it's time comes to fruition.

Please continue to send your love to everyone on this planet and those who've chosen to come release us from a very negative cycle of time.  They are our actual family members past and present who are watching over us so we can rebond with our spiritual families.

• Blessed be... Lady-c... Thank you for this inspirational message of love and light.
      • It's more than inspiration or love...what you are doing is critical to how you progress as Soul.  Notice I didn't say "your soul".  You have to understand that the body cannot own Soul...It's the other way around!   You are Soul itself!  The divine being is not only inside of you, but what actually enlivens you and keeps you alive.  You ARE SOUL ITSELF...running a body and a mind. 

The higher self is the next step along your path to God knowledge and you need to continue to allow the higher part of you to come in.  If you do so, you will most assuredly ascend.  This, in a nutshell is what you need to do if you are to continue to grow and expand into your full consciousness.  This website has a very large following, but a very slender amount of real knowledge.  I've been here about a year and a half, and I can almost count on one hand those \who are touching what they need to explore inside for actual ascension!

Unfortunately, I won't be in town for about a week, so I can imagine the scathing annoyance that is going to be directed to me for saying such a thing.  I put my foot into my mouth and now I need to just say this.....if you aren't looking inside yourself for the answers, you are waaaaaay off base.  All the directed interest in what the Cabal is doing, waiting with bated breath for Nesara to give you something for nothing, listening to all the garbage about the President, the Republicans, etc, etc, etc, isn't going to do anything for you...!  If you really want to ascend, quit worrying about what other people think, say, or do...and spend your time honestly working on yourself with intent to be worthy of the gift we are being given.

I've been on this Planet a very long time.....suffered life after life just trying to figure out how to love, help my children be whole inside, kind to others wheather they deserved it or not.   Wheather I deserved it or not!   We all need to just get out of our own way and allow our spiritual helpers to do their jobs!  We are individually and collectively hamstringing ourselves!  I love this planet and her people, but it's time to get off this planet and learn something else.  Thank you!   Now I feel better for saying these things...they needed to be said to all you beautiful and lovely people.  Let's go home, shall we? 

• So that's where it was coming from. ;) Thank you, Tally I can always use tremendous warm, glowing, healing energy...always.

8115087689?profile=original

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/8115087689?profile=original
    • Any time Avatar... Were you really picking up on something? I'm going to continue sending out these "broadcasts" to you and the rest of "creation". : )
      Blessings...
      • Yes, Tally, I was feeling it and it helped encourage me to do the same...that's why it's so important we send out Love, Light, Hope and Healing to the Mother and her citizens each and every day...it encourages 'everyone' to help. This is how we will change the world...it was for this I came.

8115078465?profile=original

• Fantastic... now you have encouraged me to do more too... I love the feeling of working with a team.
          • That's exactly right, Tally...we're a team working to usher in one of the most important events in the history of the world...the universe and it will all be done through love....we're very privileged to be living in these exciting times.

• Indeed... privileged and empowered... with Love, to be "showered"... with every passing hour. : )
This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1510

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 729

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes indeed Movella and more of it to come :)"
17 minutes ago
Movella left a comment on Comment Wall
"Thanks Justin, it’s great to see the truth being exposed.👌🏼"
2 hours ago
"Gonna be awesome when all these individuals are eventually brought to justice. https://youtu.be/MuL0H6SqA4g?si=MqkYecDQvnFZDQzz"
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki replied to Krishna Kalki's discussion UFOs zig-zagging over nuclear power plant …There Is A Reason Why They Are There
"Like I stated before …Beings on this planet spent billions on looking for other planets and trillions on destroying their own planet ..one big danger is nuclear arms which the extraterrestrials are warning us as they have seen beings bestroying…"
3 hours ago
Agarther Z posted a discussion
"Sorry, we didn't know it was invisible." The retired colonel of the Air Force of the SR Yugoslavia, Zoltan Dani, who was at the head of the unit that shot down the American F-117 stealth plane on March 27, 1999, together with his comrades…
3 hours ago
Krishna Kalki posted a discussion
It's not the first time UFOs targeting Nuclear Plants and Nuclear War Heads ...Nuclear misused means danger to the planet.. to the universe ..to all inhabitants SO EXTRATERRESTRIALS ARE WARNING HUMANDS NOT TO PLAY WITH FIRE ..Read about it…
4 hours ago
"I was actually watching an episode of Ancient Aliens which talks about Mexico's importance in all of this. It talked about the temples down there. Interesting info from that episode. That show may not have perfect truth in it, but it does a good job…"
4 hours ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"Yes, this tradition of mass formation activities by the GFL, over Mexico, was resurrected, at the commencement of the Meso-American "6th sun," solar eclipse, of June 30th 1992 and has taken place, ever since...including those of 2005 and 2006, you…"
4 hours ago
More…