Dear Reader,

Is it the newest rage on this site "I AM LEAVING THIS SITE" !!!!!!

Every other day i receive mail from my not so friendly unknown friends on this site that they are leaving this site and send good wishes, which they never sent while we were FRIENDS on this platform.

I say not so friendly friends because I was never made to feel like a friend by them as long as they were on this site- the FRIENDSHIP was purely superficial, may be their too much of knowing was a hurdle in communication.

Moreover the one leaving this site come back with new pseudo names and identity to see the reaction generated, their insecurity holds them back from revealing their true identities and they seek attention by sending an unwarranted GOOD BYE MESSAGE to friends with whom they were never really friends as long as they were or rather ARE on this site.

Even if one does not want to visit this site for whatsoever reason, is it necessary for one to wash out the foot prints despite how shallow they might be - just a thought.

SUPERFICIAL because only exchange of copy paste picture message and comments, without sharing even a single original thought, expression or experience.

Mostly the comments made, I find are to prove their self claimed superiority inducing KNOWING ABOUT WHAT IS EVEN REALLY UNKNOWN TO THEM,  as one who knows need not prove is my learning so far.

I enjoy reading posts on this site as most of them are nothing more than COPY PASTE from authors site without even proper reading or understanding - SUPERFICIAL ACQUIRED LEARNING, not knowing. BIG WORDS WITH REALLY UNKNOWN MEANING ;-) to prove ME TOO.

Discussions meant to enrich by sharing are usually victims of inflated ego and arrogance.

We have much VOMITTERS of undigested INFORMATION than readers, listeners or debaters.

What restrains from accepting that we are normal HUMANS, is an unanswered question to me.

Is it really of any significance or does it really matter to prove and establish that one is different.

can one really understand the ONENESS by being different rather just believing that he or she is different from others !!!!!!!!!! 

LEARN TO ACCEPT WE ARE ONE AND SAME, or else this futile exercise of running away shall become never ending - from one site to another just to prove something which is not.

An envelope posted without an address ;-)

I am learning new definition of friendship on this site.

"STRANGER FRIENDS" may be an oxymoron, but we do have such relation label on this site - would you like to be one, then add me on your not so friendly friends list before you say GOOD BYE.

I have shared my view, right to differ exists.

You need to be a member of Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community to add comments!

Join Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• great pic.

• Lalit .... ;) some do it as a statement, maybe to help to make a decision to move on, some do it out of consideration to others in case 'they don't reply', and you are right we are superficial friends here, however it's better then nothing ... ;) anything even a small jester helps ... ;)

Pictures do speak sometimes better then words, and if there is nothing good to say, it's for the best not to say anything, but is it the thought that is counts ... ;) that somebody that you don't even know think of you ... i don't know maybe i am wrong, but the question is 'why did it bothered you' ... ?

Anyway Happy Eastern ... ;)

• Dear Ara,

it bothered me because I believe that running away in any situation does not help, stay and face or learn to ignore.

wishing you moments of happiness.

lalit

• FW you are correct love and light

• Lalit you are just as guilty of the same superficial friendship too i messaged you a few times and you never replied i felt that you dismissed me like so much dross and garbage I thought that you were a very enlightened being yet you treated me like i did not exist I did not know what i had done to you to treat me that way maybe you think yourself way above others i am sorry that you think that way i reached out and you slapped my face by your silence and lack of reply i only wish you love and light i know now that this path is truly a lone path i walked this path alone for so many years i reached out and was treated badly the problem here is so many have been alone so long they have no social skills. Ego, and the lack of originality reign supreme here many do have psychological disorders this i have noticed on many forums these forums are not meant to drive away their evil spirits these individuals need help and i do not mean psychotropic drugs i believe that these people need to seek out professionals in the field of esoterisism they would better serve these beings and help them through their pain in order to be able to move forward in their lives i will probably garner rage from this post people only get angry when confronted by the truth so bring it on trolls i am used to your attacks

• Photo: Get More Such Quotes @ Sms2everyone ::: <a rel=nofollow href=

• Dear Sally,

I rechecked my inbox, there is only one mail dated 14th November 2012 of yours which has been not replied to.

through which you inquired about something I am not at ease with.

Regards

lalit

• Dear Sally,

What makes you feel so, i fail to understand.

please check your inbox, this would clear the misunderstanding.

yes, I may not have replied to some communication with which I may not be comfortable or about something which I really do not know.

I never thought that my silence could have such disastrous effects, Sally, please let go of this unwanted luggage  which is making your journey difficult - I apologize for hurting you unknowingly.

I am in no means above or below anybody- I am you is what i believe or you are me, if you prefer.

I have no point to make or prove, so the question of attacking or belittling anyone does not arise, but do let me know what makes you feel attacked so that I can try to mend.

My post is an attempt to make my fellow members understand that leaving this or any site will not help in any manner, stay and face or learn to ignore.

I have time and again accepted that being born and brought up in a different part of world, I really do not understand much about terminology used here on this site but believe the essence is same.

Due to my emotional built, I may feel pained for sometime but anger over undeserving issues is not my forte.

lalit

• I am nobody for whom anybody would join or leave any site.
    I shall feel guilty if I am unable to stop if not more Atleast one of my friends from leaving any site.
    • dEAR dEVI,

My attempt is to tell my friends that running away from situation or people never helps.

face or ignore- but stay.

I have no personal issues with anyone on this site nor i have any feeling of guilt, superiority, inferiority,hate, ego ......................

Rather I was surprised when you ticked me off from your friends list.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

lalit

This reply was deleted.

Sananda, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS Sunday Call 3/27/2022 (Sananda, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell THE GREAT AWAKENING IS NOW COMING TO A CONCLUSION Sananda and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1537

Ashtar, One Who Serves and Shoshanna - YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY via James McConnell

ANCIENT AWAKENINGS  Sunday Call 3/20/2022 (Ashtar, OWS, & Shoshanna)James & JoAnna McConnell YOU ARE CREATING YOUR NEW REALITY Ashtar and One Who Serves channeled by James McConnellShoshanna – Joanna’s Higher Self These messages were given during…

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 738

Copyright Policy: Always Include 30-50% of the source material and a link to the original article. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. If you believe that someone's work has been copied and posted on Ashtar Command in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please Contact Us and include the links to these pages and relevant info. 

Latest Activity

Drekx Omega left a comment on Comment Wall
"And now for some music, for all of you cool galactic funkstas.....

Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century…"
54 minutes ago
Drekx Omega left a comment on Music for your soul.
"Released on: 2024-04-19 and produced by Eli Hurwitz for ℗ Star Creature and composed by Donnell Pitman, with input from several other great composers, of modern 21st century funk.....😉…"
57 minutes ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A Modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=VqOwyW5K2Lobn9Bo"
58 minutes ago
Justin89636 left a comment on Comment Wall
"Quotes from Billy Meier about living life from his book A modicum of knowledge, sense, and wisdom. https://youtu.be/HZsV9STxssQ?si=k6uOXJGk-xCC53nt"
1 hour ago
Malcolm posted a blog post
Full Moon for Washington D.C. is April 23, 2024, 7:50 pm. This Full Moon will be intense; the Moon will be in Conjunction with the Ascendant (or eastern horizon point [and the "rising sign" is Scorpio]). A T-Square involving the Full Moon with Pluto…
1 hour ago
Justin89636 replied to Justin89636's discussion All About Billy Meier and the Plejaren
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C0lEL97HYc"
1 hour ago
"For anybody who wants to know more about Billy Meier. https://youtu.be/3C0lEL97HYc?si=43Fb_jpq4jBkMZwq"
1 hour ago
"Will do and you as well :) Great minds think a like as they say :)"
1 hour ago
More…