Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Greetings,

Dear fellow crew members.

I saw purple fractals in the clouds above Sedona the night I saw Bashar. We were doing an 8th Dimensional Intensive that night. What a night let me tell you.

Does anybody see fractals and colors together, even atomic energy? I do and I've wondered if I was crazy. PEace and Potatoes, Zachems.

Views: 795

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry  Can't read the blue.

Select the tekst.

What is "tekst"?

There's nothing in the blue so if you'd have been able to read anything there you'd be having serious hallucinations right now. :)

Acute Observer:  This was originally written in blue ink on a blue background. (There WAS something in the blue, it was just too hard to read)

Aha :)

if i focus hard enough i can see celtic symetry in mother nature

Nope, your not crazy.

You are seeing your chakra lights through your 3rd eye.

I have seen these most of my life. Once you begin seeing the lights, if you keep looking you will see visions.

RSS

Featured

Latest Activity

Richard Levison liked amparo alvarez's blog post SUE LIE: MY FIRST MEETING WITH AN ARCTURIAN
9 minutes ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post BE AWARE THAT THE ANSWERS TO ALL YOU ARE SEEKING ARE WITHIN YOU...AA GABRIEL.
5 hours ago
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post THIS MESSAGE FROM AA MICHAEL WILL CLEAR SOME OF YOUR QUESTIONS
5 hours ago
Joanna replied to the discussion '12-Strand Light DNA Activation throughout 2019'
"Hello lovely friends, the sixth DNA Activation for 2019 - coming through the powerful light…"
12 hours ago
rev.joshua skirvin posted a blog post

American’s Dangerous Addiction to Factory Food.; 2nd study done in Spain and France.

https://prepareforchange.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/1_m95D-ob8Qs5UL5b1yyI8Yw-300x216.png 300w,…See More
16 hours ago
jose' posted a status
"ciao"
yesterday
jose' liked amparo alvarez's blog post JUDGE BECOMES JUSTICE - TRUTH, LIBERTY AND THE END OF THE CABAL
yesterday
Agarther replied to the discussion 'Richard Dolan: Leaked UFO Notes on Vice Admiral Thomas R. Wilson'
"Last week a major document leak was exposed to the UFO community... the documents contained a…"
yesterday

© 2019  

About Cookies | Read Community Guidelines | Contact Us | Community Sponsorship